Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....2020 SEASON 15....news, spoilers, gossip

@VanSleepy wrote:

Did everyone quit watching this mess?  I had to go to page 3 to find this thread lol

Way too much Braunwynn and family as usual. Her daughter is struggling with anxiety, and B has to make it all about herself. And she just happens to remember there is tequila in the house so she can dramatically dump it on camera. Because being trapped in the house with her 9 children will drive her to drink. (Yes she said 9 ha)

I'm really liking Gina this season.  Emily' is even okay in their scenes together.  I like that they seem to be real friends and not just castmates.

I'm glad Kelly told Elizabeth to knock it off with the money and divorce talk. Not that she's going to stop.  That's all she's got.  Two million dollars in legal fees? How long has this thing been dragged out?

Why are they at parties standing right next to each other in upcoming scenes? I guess they're getting tested a lot, but that doesn't seem to mean much.  I wonder how long ago John and Shawn had the virus.

@VanSleepy I haven't seen this week's episode yet, but I am to the point where I really don't care if I see it or not! Just not feeling this season.....Elizabeth started off ok, but all of the divorce and money talk is on my nerves.......Either get back together with him, or settle and be done. If it isn't about the money why has this dragged on so long???

Also Brauwyn- what a disaster!!!!!! I actually like her, but she needs to leave the show and get herself together away from the cameras.......

I do like Emily and Gina this season, still can't stand Kelly, and Shannon is drinking way too much...... So I am sure I will get around to watching this past week's episode over the weekend! 

Respected Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....2020 SEASON 15....news, spoilers, gossip

@CANDLEQUEEN  I know what you mean about losing interest.  I record them and I used to start watching when the recording was about halfway through just so I didn't have to watch commercials. Now it's days when I realize I haven't yet watched that week's episode.

Respected Contributor

I read yesterda in Page Six that Braunwyn has a girlfriend now.  She says she does not intend to divorce her husband but has come to the conclusion she is not attracted to  men nor has she ever been.  I wonder why stay married if you're not attracted to your husband and now you have a new partner?  

Occasional Contributor

I record the shows too...

I miss Vicky though lol...

Trusted Contributor

anyone miss Tamra/Vicki yet?  This show is unwatchable!

Honored Contributor

Ok, between Shannon crying and being hysterical about the CoronaVirus, and I get being worried and afraid, but she always takes it to another level, and Brauwyn not knowing where anything is in her own kitchen and not knowing how to do laundry, no she doesn't even know how to turn on the wash machine!

Then you switch to Kelly who is completely unconcerned about the virus, I just can't get with these ladies......I think I am done with this one, it is uninteresting, the only ladies who are somewhat  sane this season are Emily and Gina.

Elizabeth is very strange, just way out there, I practically fell asleep last night during the show.....I think they are going to have to do some re-casting next season in order to keep this one afloat! Anyone else watch and say what the heck?? How can you have 7 children, and not know how to turn on your wash machine?

Honored Contributor

I can't believe a person could have 7 kids and never have turned on a washing machine.

This episode was head shakeable.

Shannon, Elizabeth, Kelly, and Braunwyn are just nuts. 

Gina and Emily are the only 2 I can tolerate at this point.

I have lost interest in this for sure.

Honored Contributor

I thought I deleted this from my DVR schedule but I saw both this and SLC recorded.  I went in and deleted them.  I just can't anymore with this group.

Kelly's fake and insincere apology on WWHL last week was the final straw.

Valued Contributor

Didn't realize I'd miss Vicki and Tamara!  

These gals are pretty annoying this year!

I can't even try watching the Salt Lake one!  Holy Cow! 

Respected Contributor

Braunwynn has OCD now?  Did we ever hear that before? I guess she wasn't getting enough attention being an alcoholic, a lesbian and having a cross-dressing son. I'm not ridiculing any of those things if true, but what's she going to put out there next week. Oh, and she doesn't know how to operate a vacuum or a washing machine and she hits her husband.  If anyone had any sympathy/empathy for her it probably went out the window.  She should have let Sean close it lol

From what I've seen of him, John seems to be a good guy.  How that whiny neurotic snagged him I don't know.  Unless he likes the camera.  I'm the first to admit this pandemic has been really rough on me, and my anxiety and depression are through the roof.  Even I think she needs to get a grip!  And it's not like this is any new behavior.

Gina is the only one I halfway like.