Respected Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....2020 SEASON 15....news, spoilers, gossip

Shannon used to be my favorite.  Now I can't imagine why. She should have laughed off the water comment.  Kelly didn't say it to start some conspiracy; she said it because she's not too bright.  

Did the officiant at the vow renewal even do anything?  Braunwynn, Sean and the two kids spoke and then it was over.  The housewives love their drag queens.

Emily's dress? Too short, too tight, very unflattering all around.  

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....2020 SEASON 15....news, spoilers, gossip

@VanSleepy wrote:

I agree...she looked awful in that dress. It just made her look very heavy. She's doing good with her exercise and weight loss, but she's not as thin as she thinks she is.

Honored Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

@VanSleepy wrote:

I agree...she looked awful in that dress. It just made her look very heavy. She's doing good with her exercise and weight loss, but she's not as thin as she thinks she is.

@Daisy Sunflower @VanSleepy I agree, bad fashion choice for Emily! She looks great, that outfit was just too short, too tight and just not flattering at all!

Honored Contributor

I just watched this yesterday because there was nothing on.

Shannon is so ridiculous.  She kept carrying on and carrying on about that water to anyone who would listen.  If I have to hear "are you kidding me" or "honest to God" from her much more, I'm going to throw my shoe at my tv.  LOL

That vow renewal seemed like a big joke to me.  What was up with their son saying a few words?  That was beyond odd.  

Honored Contributor

Shannon needs to quit drinking so much! She will be the next one in AA. I am also so tired of hearing about Elizabeth's ex and all of his money......Jeeze-just stay married to him if it is that important to you! How about Brauwyn's kids getting lice? Yikes!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Shannon is going downhill each episode. All that drinking..and with her kids there is totally unnecessary. She just might be an alcoholic too.

Gina is suddenly the most intelligent of the group....she went from worst to best....boy these women sure can change from season to season.

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva  yes I do watch Sharrell on utube she gets all the reality gossip. I like her & her co workers (rich Andrew & Adam) I laugh so hard. Perry is also funny. Her channel on utube is Sharrell's world if anyone is interested. She tries to be open minded but at times you just got to take a side. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Shannon is so ridiculous.  She kept carrying on and carrying on about that water to anyone who would listen.  If I have to hear "are you kidding me" or "honest to God" from her much more, I'm going to throw my shoe at my tv.  LOL

That vow renewal seemed like a big joke to me.  What was up with their son saying a few words?  That was beyond odd.  

@Lipstickdiva 

I believe the reason for Shannon drinking too much is because she still hasn't gotten over her ex David. That he is now married to and expecting a baby with a younger woman just makes her pain over losing  him worse. But he is probably better off now because she was NEVER going to let him forget about his affair EVER. 

Esteemed Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Lipstickdiva 

I believe the reason for Shannon drinking too much is because she still hasn't gotten over her ex David. That he is now married to and expecting a baby with a younger woman just makes her pain over losing  him worse. But he is probably better off now because she was NEVER going to let him forget about his affair EVER. 

I think Shannon has nothing better to do than drink. She receives child support and alimony from David ($20,000+ per month) and her salary from RH. She has a degree but choses not to use it. David stated she was born with a silver spoon. I think he resented her for a long time and could no longer put up with her. Her current boyfriend is just to help with her self esteem. IMHO, she was never very likeable.

Respected Contributor

Did everyone quit watching this mess?  I had to go to page 3 to find this thread lol

Way too much Braunwynn and family as usual. Her daughter is struggling with anxiety, and B has to make it all about herself. And she just happens to remember there is tequila in the house so she can dramatically dump it on camera. Because being trapped in the house with her 9 children will drive her to drink. (Yes she said 9 ha)

I'm really liking Gina this season.  Emily' is even okay in their scenes together.  I like that they seem to be real friends and not just castmates.

I'm glad Kelly told Elizabeth to knock it off with the money and divorce talk. Not that she's going to stop.  That's all she's got.  Two million dollars in legal fees? How long has this thing been dragged out?

Why are they at parties standing right next to each other in upcoming scenes? I guess they're getting tested a lot, but that doesn't seem to mean much.  I wonder how long ago John and Shawn had the virus.