Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....2020 SEASON 15....news, spoilers, gossip

Did anyone find Elizabeth a little braggy last night? I guess right now she doesn't have much of an storyline, since she can't speak about her divorce or marriage.......I think Shannon was a little jealous of her.

I am glad that Gina and Brauwyn are friends again! Unfortunately we get to see Brauwyn's mother next week......She is weird and doesn't seem like a very nice person to me....

That is sad about Elizabeth's sister, wow hope she can get some help before it is too late.

Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....2020 SEASON 15....news, spoilers, gossip

OT but RH SLC premiered last night, it's on my DVR

as much as I used to enjoy these shows, I think they have seen their time or need to move away from the fighting stuff

when you watch the first few seasons of OC it was more about family and relationships,  less frenetic 

Honored Contributor

Elizabeth seems like a very nice person but she never stops talking about how much money she has. The prices on the food was just ridiculous. I have never seen anyone serve food with price tags attached.

Shannon does appear to be jealous of Elizabeth.

Gina and Emily are growing on me..I like them as friends. Gina has grown up this season and I wish her the best.

All I can say is Braunwyn sure does have an eclectic family..from her mother on down. Her marriage renewal apparently didn't work.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

Elizabeth seems like a very nice person but she never stops talking about how much money she has. The prices on the food was just ridiculous. I have never seen anyone serve food with price tags attached.

Shannon does appear to be jealous of Elizabeth.

Gina and Emily are growing on me..I like them as friends. Gina has grown up this season and I wish her the best.

All I can say is Braunwyn sure does have an eclectic family..from her mother on down. Her marriage renewal apparently didn't work.

@DREAMON I totally forgot about the prices on the food! That was so crazy. Who does that? Yes Gina is growing up and I really like her this season!

Honored Contributor

It's on my DVR for watching probably tonight.  

Respected Contributor

Even though I think it was odd to leave the stickers on the food containers, I don't think it was to show the prices.  It was probably so they knew what it was and could check the ingredients if they needed to.

Yes, Elizabeth is very boastful about her husband's money.  Not liking her at all. 

We're getting confessionals from the children now?  Emily sure seems to be drinking a lot more than last year unless I just don't remember.  And next week we get to see Kelly and shirtless Rick in bed.  Flashbacks of Tamra and Eddie in the bathtub.  Ick.

Honored Contributor

I started to watch and fell asleep probably halfway through.  I thought the sticky labels on the food was tacky regardless of why she did it.  Anytime I've been to a party where there is food put out like that, the host writes the name of the food on a nice card and sets it in front of the dish so everyone knows what it is.  

I thought it was fantastic that Brauwynn, Sean and their other kids were so accepting of Jacob.  I cannot imagine anyone going through something like that let alone a boy his age.  I don't find anything disgusting about it.  I find peoples' non-acceptance to be disgusting.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I started to watch and fell asleep probably halfway through.  I thought the sticky labels on the food was tacky regardless of why she did it.  Anytime I've been to a party where there is food put out like that, the host writes the name of the food on a nice card and sets it in front of the dish so everyone knows what it is.  

I thought it was fantastic that Brauwynn, Sean and their other kids were so accepting of Jacob.  I cannot imagine anyone going through something like that let alone a boy his age.  I don't find anything disgusting about it.  I find peoples' non-acceptance to be disgusting.

@Lipstickdiva ,

I am sure Elizabeth did not set up the table and display the food herself. You are right...placecards with food names is what should have been done. That was just weird to me. 

Braunwynn has a ton on her plate and I blame a lot of her problems on her mother. She seems so selfish and self centered.

I don't know how old Jacob is but it sure took a lot of guts for him to film that scene...especially being so young. He seems to be really asking for acceptance and this maybe was his way of trying to achieve that.JMO

Esteemed Contributor

I don't watch it. I read that the ratings have tanked and they are blaming it on Kelly. They are saying it has to do to her marriage to Rick and his conservative views. When I watched, she was just so gross. People are asking for her to be fired.

Honored Contributor

Not sure how much longer I can last with this one!!!! I really really can't hardly stand to even look at Kelly Dodd, Shannon seems like she might have some jealousy issues this season.......Gina, I like fine. Braunwyn is ok, don't really care for Elizabeth-she isn't bad, but all she can talk about is money.....Emily is ok, but to me it just isn't the same without Vickie and Tamra. I think it was a big mistake getting rid of both of them.........I don't know-something is off for me with this one!