Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....2020 SEASON 15....news, spoilers, gossip

Jenny had no idea Shane was Emilys husband. It was laughable and cringe worthy at the same time.

Emily did look great but agree with all who think the lip injections have got to stop.

As far as OC goes I hope we don't have to hear about Braunwyns addiction every episode but I bet we will. 

Kelly is such a trashy woman....such a disgusting mouth.

Trusted Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....2020 SEASON 15....news, spoilers, gossip

While half watching, I saw a trailer for the Real Housewives of Salt Lake City. 

JMO not going to be watching this one. It really turned me off. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I wonder why Braunwyn wanted to reveal this period of her life on national television.  Perhaps it wasn't planned.  Going to parties with women doing non-stop tequila shots isn't a good place for here.  Hasn't she learned from the housewives that came before her that this is not a good environment for a person with an addiction?  Kim Richards comes to mind, as well as Leah McSweeny last season on RHONY.  I guess she made it through because I read online she was celebrating 9 months sober.  I wonder if they need the supplemental income from the show.  What on earth does Sean do for a living?  Nobody seems to know. 

Honored Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

I wonder why Braunwyn wanted to reveal this period of her life on national television.  Perhaps it wasn't planned.  Going to parties with women doing non-stop tequila shots isn't a good place for here.  Hasn't she learned from the housewives that came before her that this is not a good environment for a person with an addiction?  Kim Richards comes to mind, as well as Leah McSweeny last season on RHONY.  I guess she made it through because I read online she was celebrating 9 months sober.  I wonder if they need the supplemental income from the show.  What on earth does Sean do for a living?  Nobody seems to know. 

@Grouchomarx I read that Sean used to own his own company and made a lot of money after he decided to sell, apparently he had to travel all the time, and it was wrecking havov on their marriage......Not 100% sure if this is true, since they never seem to address it on the show! It seems that with that many children, he would have to work somewhere else,even after the sale unless he made millions and millions from the sale....... 

Respected Contributor

On WWHL w/Emily and Jenny McCarthy, I thought Jenny McCarthy looked like she was morphing into Gwen Stefani - SO much plastic surgery.  Yuck.  I agree that Emily must know how many lbs. she's lost and not just a body fat percentage.  Strange way to avoid the question.  Her husband is just completely unappealing to me in every way possible - looks, personality, build, teeth.  But I guess he has family wealth.

I'm trying to remember what happened in this episode.  Kelly is pretty unlikeable.  Why did she have to move from the beach?  Couldn't her hubbie to be reside near the water if she likes it so much?  I don't get quite what Shannon's new business venture is, this lemon stuff.  Lemon tequila is it?  I hope she's not pushing healthy weight loss foods because she has a tough time controlling weight gain.  To me it looks like she's beginning to pack on the pounds again.  I do like Shannon but she has a voice thats like nails on a blackboard.  Shreeeekk.

I do kinda miss Vicki and Tamara.  I look forward to watching the rest of the season.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Valued Contributor

IMO:

Jenny knows everything about everything.  She just didn't know what she was talking about and didn't want to admit it.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I had the house to myself the last 2 days and binge watched. 

Archie is my MVP of the season thus far! Shannon should watch RHONY and pick up some tips from Bethany about product placement (at least we'd be more certain what the product is)!

I believe her alcohol company is a lemon tequila. For Braunwynn being recently sober, going to a party celebrating a tequila company would be a challenge.  I have nothing but respect for anyone who recognizes a problem and gets help. That being said, I feel like her story line was all about her 7 kids, now it's going to be all about her sobriety. I'll admit there is just something about her that has irked me all along, so she's one I could do without.

At least new thing remained the same. And that is Kelly Dodd is still the same Kelly Dodd. At least there  is no mystery as to  what is on her mind.

Honored Contributor

@jellyBEAN wrote:

On WWHL w/Emily and Jenny McCarthy, I thought Jenny McCarthy looked like she was morphing into Gwen Stefani - SO much plastic surgery.  Yuck.  I agree that Emily must know how many lbs. she's lost and not just a body fat percentage.  Strange way to avoid the question.  Her husband is just completely unappealing to me in every way possible - looks, personality, build, teeth.  But I guess he has family wealth.

I'm trying to remember what happened in this episode.  Kelly is pretty unlikeable.  Why did she have to move from the beach?  Couldn't her hubbie to be reside near the water if she likes it so much?  I don't get quite what Shannon's new business venture is, this lemon stuff.  Lemon tequila is it?  I hope she's not pushing healthy weight loss foods because she has a tough time controlling weight gain.  To me it looks like she's beginning to pack on the pounds again.  I do like Shannon but she has a voice thats like nails on a blackboard.  Shreeeekk.

I do kinda miss Vicki and Tamara.  I look forward to watching the rest of the season.

Jenny McCarthy's hairline starts way too far back for her to wear her hair pulled back at all, let alone that severely pulled back.  The woman has a fivehead.     

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@jellyBEAN wrote:

Jenny McCarthy's hairline starts way too far back for her to wear her hair pulled back at all, let alone that severely pulled back.  The woman has a fivehead.     

@Lipstickdiva ....Cat LOL@..Thanks for starting my work day off with a laugh.

Honored Contributor

S15 - E5

An Unexpected Guest

After her explosive meltdown at Shannon’s housewarming party, Braunwyn finds herself trying to make amends and move forward. Braunwyn opens up to Gina about her life-long struggle with alcohol, and their friendship takes a drastic turn. As Jacob experiments with drag, Sophie continues writing her book about dealing with her parents’ divorce leaving Shannon to worry about the effect it had on her daughters. Meanwhile, Elizabeth struggles to process her sister’s issues. Gina deals with the next steps in the case against her ex-husband and struggles balancing that with their co-parenting relationship.
Air Date: 11/11/2020
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein