Occasional Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....2020 SEASON 15....news, spoilers, gossip

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@VanSleepy wrote:

I, too, was wondering if Shannon really did say sad or depressing (which has turned into sad and depressing), and sure hope this is never mentioned again. Gina appeared to believe her and be over it, so I hope Shannon can drop it with Braunwynn.

Now that Braunwynn is not drinking she can better take care of her children?  That appears to be walking them up the stairs to leave them with the nanny.  I'm sick of  hearing about her sobriety already.

Elizabeth in heels walks like Kyle Richards lol.  I haven't thought the self-proclaimed arm candy was very attractive, but she looked really pretty on WWHL.

@VanSleepy I thought that Elizabeth looked very pretty at Shannon's party, but I wouldn't ever describe her as Arm Candy, to me she is very average looking and so is her boyfriend, attractive enough but definitely not Arm Candy in my opinion......

Elizabeth looks very attractive when her hair and make up are done (like most of us)...as for her boyfriend..I don't find him appealing or attractive in any way..JMO. As @CANDLEQUEEN said previously.. he comes off as her boy toy.

I thought she looked very good on WWHL.

Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....2020 SEASON 15....news, spoilers, gossip

Elizabeth very much reminds me of Suzanne Runyon from HSN.  When I first turned on WWHL I was wondering what Suzanne was doing on there.  LOL

I didn't realize Elizabeth's ex-husband was 67 years old. 

I just watched last night.  Shannon has got to stop with that screeching.  She is so over the top.  And now I guess when Shannon said what she said, it was at Braunwyn's house with Shane there but they also showed Shannon use the word sad in the car so who knows what was said. 

I can really sympathize with Braunwynn but again, I think maybe she needed to excuse herself from the show and get help for her drinking problem.  IMO she needs to remove herself from being around all of the drinking.  I don't think there is anything wrong with her telling her husband or her friends that they doesn't want to be around all of the drinking.  There is nothing weak about that.  Maybe down the road when she has a better handle on sobriety she can be around drinkers but right now, it doesn't seem like a good idea.      

Honored Contributor

I watched last night and I seriously think that Brauwyn needed to sit out this season like Dorinda is doing next season, and should have done this past season. The drinking is out of control for Brauwyn. I like her, but I think she is making a huge mistake being on the show while going thru AA and not drinking. These women all drink a lot, and there is constant turmoil....

I hope she is able to handle it....I do like her, but I think she and her husband heard Shannon say maybe its just so sad, maybe remarking about Gina's situation-not her house! Either way, I don't believe that Shannon said Gina's house was sad.....

Kelly is so crass, jeeze talking about her fiance being a yes man and doing everything she says-she will soon tire of him, and on to the next......

I think Elizabeth looked really good at Shannon's party, and she has a great body-not super thin, but not heavy either.......Sometimes she looks really attractive, and then other times not......So far, I like her alright......

Gina has matured this season, just wish she would get her hair fixed, in her confessionals her hair looks nice.....Emily looks good too, just hope she keeps her word and doesn't start talking about Shannon behind her back and starting up trouble!

Interesting how Shannon, Brauwyn and Kelly all live so close to each other! 

Esteemed Contributor

Another lackluster episode.  My Comcast TV Guide had two episodes listed for The Amazing Race and I was going to sit this episode out and watch the second episode of TAR but it ended up only being one episode that aired so I flipped over to OC.

I'm truly happy for Braunwyn for recognizing her alcohol problem and doing somethng about it. but she needed to go to rehab and properly detox for a couple of weeks (or longer) rather than filming RHOC and I'm just not that invested in her to care about the rest of her life though and the others aren't doing it for me either.  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

Kelly is a pig.  I just cannot take her.  

Did anyone happen to watch WWHL last night?  ROFLOL  It was better than the episode.  Emily and Jenny McCarthy were on.  Emily has nearly morphed into Khloe Kardashian.  I noticed it when they showed an upcoming clip and Andy mentioned it a couple of times on the show.  Emily said she thinks it's because she's lost a lot of weight and had her implants removed.  Not sure what the implants had to do with her face. She needs to quit with the lip injections.  When Andy asked how much weight she's lost she said she didn't know but she's lost 11% bod fat.  

Anyhow, if you watch WWHL, you know Andy always loves to play games.  He was doing a game called who is the bigger dork.  The first 2 pictures he popped up were of Shane and Sean.  Jenny was going back and forth like she couldn't decide and then finally said Sean but followed it up with "they are both losers."  Andy had to remind Jenny that Shane is Emily's husband and Jenny tried to justify what she said but it was so funny and so awkward at the same time. You could tell Emily wasn't happy.  That was the end of the the game too.  They moved on.  LOL 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Did anyone happen to watch WWHL last night?  ROFLOL  It was better than the episode.  Emily and Jenny McCarthy were on.  Emily has nearly morphed into Khloe Kardashian.  I noticed it when they showed an upcoming clip and Andy mentioned it a couple of times on the show.  Emily said she thinks it's because she's lost a lot of weight and had her implants removed.  Not sure what the implants had to do with her face. She needs to quit with the lip injections.  When Andy asked how much weight she's lost she said she didn't know but she's lost 11% bod fat.  

Anyhow, if you watch WWHL, you know Andy always loves to play games.  He was doing a game called who is the bigger dork.  The first 2 pictures he popped up were of Shane and Sean.  Jenny was going back and forth like she couldn't decide and then finally said Sean but followed it up with "they are both losers."  Andy had to remind Jenny that Shane is Emily's husband and Jenny tried to justify what she said but it was so funny and so awkward at the same time. You could tell Emily wasn't happy.  That was the end of the the game too.  They moved on.  LOL 

@Lipstickdiva . I just the first 5 minutes, and yes Emily did look like Khloe.....She looks good, but she needs to stop with the lip injections for sure-her top lip is way too big.......I bet Jenny McCarthy was hilarious! I can't stand Kelly either. She must make for good ratings is all I can say.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@LipstickdivaI always record WWHL but usually delete a bunch at once because I don't feel like watching.  I'll be sure to watch this one LOL

Trusted Contributor

@jellyBEAN wrote:

So without watching reruns of the prior episodes, does anyone know if Shannon did say Gina's new townhome was sad and depressing?  I know she said it was small (for 8 people), but that was not the issue.  Braunwyn insists Shannon did say that, but I just don't recall.  I was hoping they would do a flashback on the program so we could recall exactly what Shannon said, but they didn't, which makes me think she really didn't say that.

Braunwyn's hubbie says he heard Shannon say it as well.  He certainly is getting a lot of air time.  I can't say I blame Braunwyn for flying off the handle.  She did quit the alcohol cold turkey and is struggling to stay sober.  It's gotta be tough w/that bunch so I feel for her.  She walks into a party and right away its tequila time for all.  So she has a bit of a breakdown.

I see the new gal, Elizabeth is also showcasing her "brand" of vodka.  On WWHL w/Andy in her remote location, she had bottles and bottles of her Vargas brand of booze lined up all over the place.  Shameless.  This makes me like her less.  I think the thing I like best about her is her beautiful husky.  He was so cute when he was sitting on the furry coffee table in the midst of her guests at her beachhouse.  And then in the next scene we see him taking up 1/2 the couch getting all kinds of touches and pets.  What a sweetie!!

Yes, Elizabeth had bottles on display in the background, but when the show returned from commercials, all the bottles were gone.  Looks like WWL told her to remove them.  I thought that was interesting. 

Trusted Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I could tell Emily had her implants removed.  It looks like she got a lift too and they looked odd.  I didn't believe her when she said didn't know how much weight she lost.  She knows.  She also didn't look too happy when Andy said she resembled Kloe Kardashian. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Lipstickdiva , that was hilarious.  And Jenny couldn't stop laughing.