Honored Contributor

real housewives of orange county....2020 SEASON 15....news, spoilers, gossip

the OG housewives show......the one that started them ALL......SEASON 15 believe it or not, begins tonight without their OG leader......vicki and tamra are gone. i, for one, am very happy that they are out......hasta la vista ladies! Smiley Wink

who will be watching?

tonights episode one begins at 9pm et.

S15 - E1

An Unexpected Secret

Change is in the air in the OC as Shannon, Gina and Kelly have new significant others and homes. As Shannon takes a tour of Gina’s new house, she vents frustrations about Kelly. Braunwyn and Kelly head to their friend Elizabeth’s beach house and are shocked by Elizabeth’s unconventional relationship. Meanwhile Emily, with a new hip and outlook on life, celebrates her anniversary with Shane. Braunwyn convinces soon-to-be neighbors Shannon and Kelly to meet up and hash out their differences. Later, Braunwyn invites Emily over and shares a secret she has been keeping.
Air Date: 10/14/2020

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....2020 SEASON 15....news, spoilers, gossip

rhooc confessional looks 2020.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Regular Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....2020 SEASON 15....news, spoilers, gossip

Sorry, not happy without Vicki and Tamarra! Who the neck are these people? Why does Kelly get to stay?

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

rhooc confessional looks 2020.jpg

I found this premier episode a bit hard to follow what with all the new homes, new significant others, kids, and the newbie and her back story (she has a beautiful husky) so I think I may like her, and adding that in these confessional photos they look so different to me.  Emily looks so different, can't put my finger on it - I don't think its solely weight loss - she looks like a different woman.  Gina has packed on the pounds making her look so different, and is her hair shorter or is it longer - seems to go back n forth.  Shannon is looking good and I'm happy she's found a fella - and he's good looking and treating her better than her brooding ex-husband.  Kelly even looks different to me - perhaps its age or her hairstyle, not sure.

So all in all it was a good intro to the season, if a tad confusing w/all the moves and new beaus in the picture, and new kids.  Looking forward to the season.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

i think that they usually use makeup artists for the confessional looks. i wonder if they didnt use them due to covid? i think the filming comes first and THEN the confessional looks come later. they all had to do their own makeup probably. Smiley Wink

i thought it was a relatively calm first episode. so far so good with the new housewife. i am NOT going to change my mind......happy that tamra and vicki are gone, especially tamra!

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 I watched last night! Gina looks terrible, she really needs to get something done to her hair, it looks straggly and damaged and the color is not good either.

I would have never suspected Brauwyn as being an alcoholic, Wow! Glad she got help and is doing good so far anyway. That house of theirs is pretty but very over the top-who in the heck needs a disco in their house? Wow! just too much excess for me, I guess...

Glad Emily got her hip replaced and is doing better, and her marriage seems to be in a much better place-hope it stays that way-these shows have a tendency to destroy marriages...

Shannon sure seems happy and so do her daughters, I hope this is a good guy....

Kelly-still can't stand her, she is so judgmental and just not a nice person in my opinion.....I hope we don't have to hear about her love life every show, Rick appears to be a nice guy but I don't know much about him.

Elizabeth-Don't know enough about her yet-but she is interesting!  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Gina living with her BF and 6 kids in that small townhouse is something I don't understand. She looks terrible .....and appears to be far from a wealthy HW. She should have gotten her life and self together before making such a giant move IMO.

I find Shannon very annoying...I guess I will never like her.

Kelly did not seem as bad but I am sure she has not changed. I guess we will hear about her se* life and what a stud Rick is the entire seasonWoman Frustrated

Braunwyn has a sad story...7 kids and an alcoholic. I hope she finds the strength to abstain from drinking.

Emily and Shane seem to be in a better place in their marriage.

Her confessional look is strange to me.

The new HW...time will tell.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

Gina living with her BF and 6 kids in that small townhouse is something I don't understand. She looks terrible .....and appears to be far from a wealthy HW. She should have gotten her life and self together before making such a giant move IMO.

I find Shannon very annoying...I guess I will never like her.

Kelly did not seem as bad but I am sure she has not changed. I guess we will hear about her se* life and what a stud Rick is the entire seasonWoman Frustrated

Braunwyn has a sad story...7 kids and an alcoholic. I hope she finds the strength to abstain from drinking.

Emily and Shane seem to be in a better place in their marriage.

Her confessional look is strange to me.

The new HW...time will tell.

@DREAMON Yes, that was the other thing I forgot to mention was Gina being in that small townhouse with 8 people total. That is way too many, why can't her and her boyfriend live in their own separate space? She is far from rich, especially after her divorce, and her boyfriend probably doesn't make much money either....That was way too quick of a move for her......She seems like the type that can't stay alone for long! I can't imagine how that place looks when they are all home together.....yikes! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm giving my thoughts before I go back and read many of the other comments.  I liked the intro with what sounded like Jeanna Keough talking about how things change and they showed clips of past seasons.  I thought that was a nice intro into a new season with 2 of the OGs being gone.  And yes I will second what @sunshine45 said about Tamra and Vicki.  I'm very happy they are gone, especially Tamra who was just toxic and a real pooh stirrer.  

I think Emily looks awful in her confessional look.  I don't care for her hair that way.  And I know this is going to sound mean, because it is mean, but I have said all along that I think Emily has a very mannish look to her.  Someone I know who just started to watch this asked me if she used to be a man.  Brauwnwynn's dress in her confessionals is driving me nuts and it's only the first night.  I want to tuck her boob in and adjust that dress on her.  

I really like Gina's hair shorter.  Wasn't it last year that she had extensions removed and said her hair was very, very damaged from the extensions and bleach?  But it looks like on the show she has extensions back in.  Kelly needs to ditch the extensions too.  I think she looks much better with her hair a little shorter. You can't dislike someone like Elizabeth who is such an animal lover/helper.  She gets huge points from me for that. 

I don't know if I tuned out at the end of last season but I guess I didn't realize Braunwynn drank so much.  I knew she drank, they all drink a lot while filming it seems.  But I didn't realize it was on the level of her being an alcoholic.  This season with her will be interesting knowing what has been put out there about her and her husband and her daughter.   I honestly could do without ever seeing Mama Deb on the show though.      

Honored Contributor

no idea what is going on with ginas hair......

https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/121677072_10220891003037945_9090061470150307447_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_sid=ca434c&_nc_ohc=UZcZYlU4lJQAX9qQLc5&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&oh=c73f482b6da74eae2a88a415aad39739&oe=5FAD547F