Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 33,580
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: real housewives of orange county....11/6/17....news/spoilers/gossip

I disagree that Peggy left her room to investigate and subsequently record in case something was wrong.  I think Peggy was looking for amunition so to speak because she was already angry and upset with the women and this is what she was going to do to get back at them.  She immediately went to thinking they were all laughing at her.  She was even recording what was going on at the dinner table.   That's just weird. 

 

That dinner was headache inducing.  Actually it started off right from the hotel with all of them being loud and obnoxious.  Vicki looked ridiculous in that dress.  Tamra and Shannon were so loud, I wouldn't have wanted to be with them.  But that dinner didn't look like anything that would interest me either.

 

I cannot imagine how bad the reunion shows are going to be with Peggy.  She's either not going to say anything or she'll talk in circles.  For someone who is college educated, she is one of the most inarticulate people I have ever seen.  She can barely put a coherent sentence together.  When she's upset about something she's "over it" and "disgusted."  That's all she ever says.

 

The only thing I was happy about is that Shannon's dog Archie is okay.  I checked her FB page for that.  LOL  She said he had been eating strawgrass in their yard and it upset his stomach. 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 33,580
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: real housewives of orange county....11/6/17....news/spoilers/gossip


@nun ya wrote:

If I witnessed a baby crying and was truly concerned, I would contact the mother immediately, not record it. 


They all said that Peggy didn't record the baby crying.  She only recorded the women all laughing, carrying on and having a good time. 

 

I'm not sure what the point of her recording all that was and what the point was of playing it for Lydia or the women. She just came off as a weirdo doing that. 

 

As much as I don't care for Lydia, I did agree with her that Peggy didn't set the right tone at the dinner when she started off with the recording.  And then once again SHannon had to get involved and make it about herself.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 33,580
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: real housewives of orange county....11/6/17....news/spoilers/gossip


@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

@nun ya wrote:

If I witnessed a baby crying and was truly concerned, I would contact the mother immediately, not record it. 


Didn't Meghan bring her nanny?


Yes.  But supposedly Meghan is trying to train her baby. There is a method called cry it out which is a sleep training method.  You are supposed to let the baby cry for a certain period of time before giving comfort to him/her.  It is supposed to teach them to fall asleep on their own.

 

I believe it's a rather controversial method.  It seems cruel to me.  I don't have kids but I could tell you I wouldn't be able to let my niece cry for 10 minutes without going to get her.  I can't stand if she cries at all.     

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,426
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: real housewives of orange county....11/6/17....news/spoilers/gossip


@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

@nun ya wrote:

If I witnessed a baby crying and was truly concerned, I would contact the mother immediately, not record it. 


Didn't Meghan bring her nanny?


Yes.  But supposedly Meghan is trying to train her baby. There is a method called cry it out which is a sleep training method.  You are supposed to let the baby cry for a certain period of time before giving comfort to him/her.  It is supposed to teach them to fall asleep on their own.

 

I believe it's a rather controversial method.  It seems cruel to me.  I don't have kids but I could tell you I wouldn't be able to let my niece cry for 10 minutes without going to get her.  I can't stand if she cries at all.     


ITA especially since Meghan starts to cry when Peggy confronted her and the other women went to comfort her. Hmm a grown woman who knows what is going on is being comforted while an infant in a strange place who has no clue as to what is happening to themselves let alone where her irresponsible mommy is. Must be left alone to cry with no comforting. How ridiculous is this scenario? I may not like Peggy all the time but her 3 kids seem happy and well adjusted. 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,135
Registered: ‎10-05-2010

Re: real housewives of orange county....11/6/17....news/spoilers/gossip

To hear a baby cry for ten minutes would be annoying for sure, but not so unusual that you would think she's being neglected.  Cousin/nanny could have been actively trying to comfort her and she could still be crying.  I know Meghan said afterward about the "training", but Peggy didn't know that.

 

I'm not sorry to see Brianna and her family go away, but last episode she was the only likeable person.  Peggy needs to go away, and I'll be surprised if she doesn't by her own choice.

 

What is with the short, tight clothes?  Even Lydia who is younger and thin was too much.  What happened to all the cold-weather clothes and parkas they bought on the first day?

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,426
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: real housewives of orange county....11/6/17....news/spoilers/gossip


@VanSleepy wrote:

To hear a baby cry for ten minutes would be annoying for sure, but not so unusual that you would think she's being neglected.  Cousin/nanny could have been actively trying to comfort her and she could still be crying.  I know Meghan said afterward about the "training", but Peggy didn't know that.

 

I'm not sorry to see Brianna and her family go away, but last episode she was the only likeable person.  Peggy needs to go away, and I'll be surprised if she doesn't by her own choice.

 

What is with the short, tight clothes?  Even Lydia who is younger and thin was too much.  What happened to all the cold-weather clothes and parkas they bought on the first day?


Vicki as usual dressed as a  20 year old in the tropics with good legs.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 17,354
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: real housewives of orange county....11/6/17....news/spoilers/gossip

I read somewhere that Tamra and Vicki's new found relationship doesn't last........Wonder what happened now....Maybe Tamra's husband put a big kabosh on it.......He hates Vicki......

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,136
Registered: ‎12-08-2013

Re: real housewives of orange county....11/6/17....news/spoilers/gossip

Someone please teach Vicki how to dress -- she really needs a closet makeover. 

 

Does anyone else think Vicki's trip to the hospital was just her seeking attention and a casserole? I would love it if she would follow Brianna and her family and leave the OC. 

 

My dr. had me do the whole count to 10 thing with my son -- of course he was closer to two years old by that time. I never got to 10 before he'd be fast asleep. I think Meghan's baby is a little young to do that with but I understand the idea.