Honored Contributor

real housewives of orange county....11/6/17....news/spoilers/gossip

happy monday ladies! hope you are all adjusting to the time change.  tonight is orange county night and they are still in iceland. looks like more drama ahead. the show begins at 9pm et. it is followed by the reunion show for the real housewives of dallas. brandi edmonds and kristin chenowith are on watch what happens live with andy.

last weeks episode had 1.65 million viewers. ENJOY! only two more regular episodes after tonight.....then the reunion shows.

SEASON 12, EPISODE 18

The Real Vikings of Orange County

rhooc1.jpg

shannon gets her bloodwork results back.

rhooc2.jpg

did peggy record meghans baby crying?

rhooc3.jpg

peggy opens up to lydia about kelly.  peggy does not want to go out to dinner with the other ladies.

rhooc4.jpg

vicki apologizes to shannon in iceland and wants to move forward.

After being hurt by Kelly's words, Peggy reveals a secret video to Lydia. Meanwhile, the rest of the ladies whoop it up at a Viking dinner where Tamra and Vicki continue to get along, much to the dismay of Shannon. When Peggy finally arrives at the dinner, her preemptive strike on Meghan thoroughly backfires. Once everyone returns to the OC, Shannon discovers the nature of her unbalanced behavior, but also finds her marriage on thin ice.

AIRED: Nov 6 9/8c

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....11/6/17....news/spoilers/gossip

Peggy is the worst.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I honestly do not like one woman in this group. They all annoy me. They need to clean house and start over IMO. Each episode gets worse and more crazy. I would much rather stay home than go on a vacation with any one of them.

Another episode...another inappropriate dress that Vicki has squeezed herself in to.

Honored Contributor

I didn't watch it yet.  I tuned in and saw the very end of it when Shannon came home and was talking to David and worried about her dog.  Seeing Shannon and David interact was uncomfortable and awkward.  Wow.

I saw the previews for next week and they said it was the season finalie and honestly I said "thank goodness."  Not sure why I keep watching when I feel that way but this group is horrible and this season was bad IMO.

Honored Contributor

I haven't watched this episode yet either, but can't believe next week is already the season finale.....This season has been bad, and hopefully they will only have two Reunion shows, sometimes they try to squeeze in 3 and it just drags on and on and the arguments go on and on. Not enough happened this season to have 3 reunion shoes.........It should be interesting to see if this cast stays together for next season.......

Honored Contributor

the entire group dynamics this season were off......WAY OFF.

there were very few situations where they were actually a group and had fun.

i did like seeing diko support his wife 100%. those women treated peggy horribly. i dont mind her at all, but i dont think she meshes well with that group. they havent given her a chance.....or maybe they just dont want to give her a chance.

two marriages falling apart......kelly and shannon.....and we saw it happening on the show. that is pretty sad. next season, if they are still around, we will see them trying to date.

between shannon and kelly, i dont know who has the bigger mouth?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

vicki will probably be pretty lonely next season.......

ryan and brianna are moving to north carolina.....

rhooc1.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

vicki will probably be pretty lonely next season.......

ryan and brianna are moving to north carolina.....

rhooc1.jpg

@sunshine45  I'll have to admit....this news surprised me.  I thought they would stay and settle in the OC area.  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

There goes Brianna's bid to become a housewife.  LOL

I hope she has a better attitude about moving to NC then moving to OK.  Hey, maybe Vicki will move with them!!!

Respected Contributor

I liked Peggy in the beginning thinking finally we got a nice housewife. I thought Peggy recording them was very sneaky & telling Meghan about her baby crying for 10 minutes was too much. Peggy (to me) seems like everyone has to do what Peggy wants. Peggy wants to control that bunch of women. Meghan adds nothing to the show hope she doesn't return. So many marriages break up on these shows but Kelly & Shannon's marriage was not good. Watching them on the show, you can just see those husbands have no interest in their wives.