Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....11/13/17..."news"/spoilers/gossip

Is it just me but Kelly's breasts didn't seem any smaller to me in that dress she had on last night.  They are still pretty large.

When I was watching it, DH was sitting there and he asked if it was the season finale "already."  I told him yes and thankfully so because this season was so awful.

I feel that way about Below Deck too.  I just can't get into that show this season.  I liked Meditteranean so much better this last time around.   

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've seen nothing out of Michael as far as. being rude to Kelly.  He's been super nice to her and super supportive.  I think he is a saint to have put up with her.  He must have cheated on her awhile back or she'd not despise him so much.  

He seems to be extremely laid back with her even though she's so nasty with him. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I read where Tamra and Vickie's friendship doesn't last......

This is no surprise Candle.  They both have major issues and one is always throwing the other under the bus.  I'd be ticked at Vicki for the lies she spread about Eddie. I doubt he's gay-no doubt he's not gay.  But, Tamra is no saint.  She's thrown Vicki under the bus too and gets her digs in all of the time as well.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

"I really wish Vicki and Brianna would start wearing something

besides sausage casings and heels that they can't walk in."

@bootsanne  -- This has to be the best comment on this thread so far!  Smiley Wink

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Tamara gets on my last freaking nerve with her pretense!  She is the the most phony person on the show (followed by Vickie), I just cannot stomach her fake crying and talking into the camera.  No wonder her daughter doesn't talk to her, if that was my mom wearing that black tie dress to my high school graduation, I would have crawled under the bleachers... it was like a shout out, look everyone all eyes on me, TAMARA's in the house!  I think Bravo needs a new OC crew they have run their course.  Tamara also needs lighten up with all that heavy makeup, it is aging her!

may good luck be your friend in whatever you do
and may trouble be always a stranger to you
Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

I've seen nothing out of Michael as far as. being rude to Kelly.  He's been super nice to her and super supportive.  I think he is a saint to have put up with her.  He must have cheated on her awhile back or she'd not despise him so much.  

He seems to be extremely laid back with her even though she's so nasty with him. 

@winamac1  "Behind Closed Doors."  Remember that song? Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Well that was a whole lot of nothing.  A lot of apologizing going on with "I appreciate your saying that" (but I still can't stand you).  And a lot of drunk Kelly thrown in.

Why did Michael not want to ride with David?  Is it from that 70's party or did something else happen that I'm not remembering?

Honored Contributor

I don't think Tamra or Vicki will ever change. They're both big mouth phony liars. Maybe that's why they were such good friends.

Honored Contributor

@chicagoan wrote:

Tamara gets on my last freaking nerve with her pretense!  She is the the most phony person on the show (followed by Vickie), I just cannot stomach her fake crying and talking into the camera.  No wonder her daughter doesn't talk to her, if that was my mom wearing that black tie dress to my high school graduation, I would have crawled under the bleachers... it was like a shout out, look everyone all eyes on me, TAMARA's in the house!  I think Bravo needs a new OC crew they have run their course.  Tamara also needs lighten up with all that heavy makeup, it is aging her!

@Chicagoan, that outfit Tamra wore to that graduation was ridiculous.  I too would have been embarrassed if I was Sidney. 

Respected Contributor

The RHOC smart one was David for separating from Shannon.

The RHOC foolish one was Kelly for leaving Michael.