Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....11/13/17..."news"/spoilers/gossip

[ Edited ]

@Daisy wrote:

I chuckled when Megs'said she can be a wife, mom and work.

She thinks she works? lol

@Daisy Sunflower  Yeah really. Her cousin/nanny watches her kid and we know she's not in the kitchen making up candles lol. I can't believe she claims to love being a mom either. She doesn't even seem to like it, much less love it. Plus now she wants a boy. I'm surprised her husband said yes. Oh well, I guess it's easy when you've got money galore and someone else to raise them.

Honored Contributor

@shoptilyadropagain wrote:

This has been the longest, most boring, season ever.  In the past, RHOC has always been my favorite franchise but it has been a real struggle to stay with it this year.  I’m hoping the rumors are true that Lydia, Peggy and Meghan are out next year.  I know I can’t take another season if any of them are back.  I would also hope Vicki would be gone but that’s probably never going to happen. 

I really wanted to like Peggy but her non-existent communication skills and lack of social skills make it difficult....especially when she then pulls out the victim card because everyone is trying to make sense of her convoluted stories and explanations.  I like Kelly much better this year.  She doesn’t fly off the handle “quite” as much as she used to.  

I’m hoping the reunion is better than the season.  From the preview I saw, it looked like Meghan was snipping away at Lydia.  I always thought they got along fine so I’m curious as to how that all came about.

@shoptilyadropagain  They definitely need to change up the show. I don't mind Peggy but she's not a good fit for this show. I understand what you are saying about her.

Honored Contributor

I read where Tamra and Vickie's friendship doesn't last......

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I read where Tamra and Vickie's friendship doesn't last......

Not a surprise really. At the end of the show it said Tamra's daughter isn't speaking to her again either.

Valued Contributor

Much ado has been made about Shannon's weight gain ---I wish I was that size--but at least she wears clothing that fits her.  Can't say that for Vicki or her daughter who both look much larger to me than Shannon.  And I really wish Vicki and Brianna would start wearing something besides sausage casings and heels that they can't walk in.

@DREAMON wrote:

Am I the only one who thinks the Candle party was way over the top? It was like a Wedding...just silly IMO.

I am happy to see this season come to an end.

I am tired of seeing Kellys breasts on display, Peggy talking in circles, Tamra fake crying, Lydia pot stirring, Shannons screeching voice and weird behavior, Megan complaining about motherhood, and Vicki squeezing herself in to dresses 4 sizes too small.

Of course I will watch the reunion but I really hope they revamp this franchise for next season...they need a make over.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Does anybody know how many of these housewives have gotten divorced since this Bravo franchise started?  Seems to me the OC group might have the most divorces among them.

Honored Contributor

@bootsanne wrote:

Does anybody know how many of these housewives have gotten divorced since this Bravo franchise started?  Seems to me the OC group might have the most divorces among them.

OC and NY seem to have had the most divorces.  

This season was boring.  I liked the ICELAND episodes as they were a bit more intersting.  The rest of them, including this last one, were so boring.  OC used to be my fav, and I watched it from the very first episode.  

OC seems to have been the one with the most transistion and changes.  Lydia coming and going and coming back...Joyce, Carlton, Lynne, Gretchen, Alexis, Jeana, Jo and Heather...lots of change..I know I forgot a few others who were on the show and then off.

I think Carlton got a divorce, but I think Joyce may still be married.  Lydia was a pot stirrer, and I was tired of Kelly's implosive behavior and Shannon's outbursts.  She always was yelling and raising her voice. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@AngusandBuddhasMom wrote:

I like that Meghan thinks that she has accomplished so much by herself.

Peggy is a nasty biotch who can't keep her lies straight. If I was Shannon I would have dragged Peggy over to her dimwit husband Diko and David and said here have at it.  Peggy was trying to make this about Shannon but it wasn't and so tired of Tamra throwing Shannon under the bus. She is a pot stirrer herself. Her daughter is better off without her. 

I feel the same way but the problem with Shannon is, she's too emotional and irrational.  When her voice reaches a pitch that hurts my ears, I'm out.  That whole thing was so blown out of proportion it was foolish.  Shannon has been caught in lies a few times this year as well.   But in this instance, she was right and Peggy and Diko were totally in the wrong.

But Shannon is so hard to take because she immediately starts flying off the handle, yells "I'm done" and just gets way too emotional to have a rational conversation.  

Honored Contributor

Tamra's daughter isn't speaking to her again because Tamra can't keep her trap shut.  Her daughter has repeatedly said she doesn't want Tamra talking about her on the show but yet Tamra keeps at it. Then Tamra plays the victim when things go south.

That dress Tamra had on for the candle party was horrible.  Again it looked like an ice skating outfit.  It was way too young for her. 

I had to laugh that Peggy knew the phrase same the drama for your mama but claims not to know so many other well-known slang phrases. 

Kelly and Michael appear to be better off without each other.  I still don't care for Kelly but I've also never cared for Michael from the get go.  His niceness when Kelly had surgery doesn't erase how he has been.  I'm sure she's no angel but she has to live with him and we see very little of them together so who knows what it's like living with him.  He doesn't impress me.  He seems controlling with her and like he may have a bad temper.        

Valued Contributor

I have to say this was my least favorite season of them all.  Everyone seemed to be overacting (ironic for a reality show).  Shannon's outbursts were over-the-top annoying and Vicki just seemed to want to keep the drama up. How hard is it to understand that people just want a simple "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you". I guess their future on the show depends on what kind of drama they can stir up and keep moving along.

Peggy was ridiculous in her drama yet all the others seemed to jump on her for every little thing. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure our what she was trying to say.

Lydia was far more likable this season in her own crazy way. At least she lent some comic relief and a small degree of maturity the others seemed to lack.