Honored Contributor

real housewives of orange county....11/13/17..."news"/spoilers/gossip

hello ladies and happy monday! i was watching dancing with the stars so i did not catch the orange county episode yet, but will watch the later showing. the new show began at 9pm et. also on tonight was the real housewives of dallas reunion, part 2. shannon beador and leslie grossman are on watch what happens live tonight. we are FINALLY at the end! we get to the real meat next week when the reunion shows begin.

last weeks rhooc had 1.56 million viewers. ENJOY!

SEASON 12, EPISODE 19

Candle Wicks and Lunatics

rhooc1.jpg

kelly has reached a breaking point with michael.

rhooc2.jpg

you can feel the tension in the OC air.

rhooc3.jpg

this could be the most awkward limo ride ever.

Vicki surprises her son Michael with a new role at Coto Financial, while Kelly complains to her mother that she's finally at a breaking point in her marriage. Tamra fulfills her greatest wish of attending her estranged daughter's high school graduation. The ladies celebrate the launch of Meghan's new candle line and Peggy finally comes face-to-face with all the women after her sudden departure in Iceland.

AIRED: Nov 13 9/8c

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....11/13/17..."news"/spoilers/gossip

LOL

shannon talking about how rude michael is and how she doesnt like the things that come out of his mouth is so IRONIC! she must never listen to herself talk or yell or gossip.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Will hopefully be able to watch tomorrow on Demand. Lately our On Demand hasn't been updating. I am still waiting to watch HTGAWM from last week, as well as Crminial Minds from last Wednesday-neither have been updated.........May have to call Spectrum......May have to splurge on a DVR.......

Honored Contributor

Am I the only one who thinks the Candle party was way over the top? It was like a Wedding...just silly IMO.

I am happy to see this season come to an end.

I am tired of seeing Kellys breasts on display, Peggy talking in circles, Tamra fake crying, Lydia pot stirring, Shannons screeching voice and weird behavior, Megan complaining about motherhood, and Vicki squeezing herself in to dresses 4 sizes too small.

Of course I will watch the reunion but I really hope they revamp this franchise for next season...they need a make over.

Respected Contributor

I like that Meghan thinks that she has accomplished so much by herself.

Peggy is a nasty biotch who can't keep her lies straight. If I was Shannon I would have dragged Peggy over to her dimwit husband Diko and David and said here have at it.  Peggy was trying to make this about Shannon but it wasn't and so tired of Tamra throwing Shannon under the bus. She is a pot stirrer herself. Her daughter is better off without her. 

Respected Contributor

@AngusandBuddhasMom, ITA about Tamra throwing Shannon under the bus. Some friend!

I was actually surprised to see Peggy apologize to Shannon. It was the right thing to do.

I know that many people here don't like Shannon at all, and that's fine, but I continue to have a soft spot for her....tho that's just in my DNA. I always feel sorry for someone going through a tough time.

Yes, she over reacts in lots of situations, but quite frequently it's when she's been truly wronged, or when someone has twisted the truth against her.

It always reminds me of when in 'The Princess Bride', the 6-fingered man (Count Rogan) said to Inigo: 

'Good heavens, are you still trying to win? You've got an overdeveloped sense of vengeance that's going to get you in trouble someday.'

LOL!

Admittedly, so do I....but in my case it's an overdeveloped sense of justice!

Yeah, the candle party was over the top - especially when each HW had to make an entrance by descending the stairs (puhleeze), but they always end the season with some soiree somewhere.

Brianna looks like she's lost weight.

Kelly never gives an inch where Michael is concerned.

They're both better off apart.

Muddling through...
Esteemed Contributor

Megs' "candle party" was laughable.

I thought there would have been more advertising concerning her candle collection.

I don't know why Kelly is so concerned about her mom going out or dating. If her mom wants to spend her time talking with everyone at Starbucks, let her.

Peggy must have forgotten to comb her hair. It looked like a rat's nest.

Esteemed Contributor

This has been the longest, most boring, season ever.  In the past, RHOC has always been my favorite franchise but it has been a real struggle to stay with it this year.  I’m hoping the rumors are true that Lydia, Peggy and Meghan are out next year.  I know I can’t take another season if any of them are back.  I would also hope Vicki would be gone but that’s probably never going to happen. 

I really wanted to like Peggy but her non-existent communication skills and lack of social skills make it difficult....especially when she then pulls out the victim card because everyone is trying to make sense of her convoluted stories and explanations.  I like Kelly much better this year.  She doesn’t fly off the handle “quite” as much as she used to.  

I’m hoping the reunion is better than the season.  From the preview I saw, it looked like Meghan was snipping away at Lydia.  I always thought they got along fine so I’m curious as to how that all came about.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I chuckled when Megs said she can be a wife, mom and work.

She thinks she works? lol

Honored Contributor

@Daisy wrote:

Megs' "candle party" was laughable.

I thought there would have been more advertising concerning her candle collection.

I don't know why Kelly is so concerned about her mom going out or dating. If her mom wants to spend her time talking with everyone at Starbucks, let her.

Peggy must have forgotten to comb her hair. It looked like a rat's nest.

@Daisy Sunflower  She's probably not even worried about her mom. They're just trying to create a storyline.