Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....10/8 and 10/15....news, spoilers, gossip

Shannon sure is a Debbie Downer-jeeze stay home if all you are going to do is complain! I finally watched it last night.

Tamra is such a sleeze ball, even if your top does come up which mine did years ago in Grand Cayman, I pulled it down before I got out of the water!!!!!!

Gina and Emily are fine on the trip so far, they seem to be enjoying themselves and having a ball.

Even Kelly so far is acting ok....Next week however, is when the yelling and screaming begins!!!!!!!!

I knew it wouldn't be long....It looks like Tamra gets mad at Shannon and somehow Vicki ends up being mixed in it as well...

61 YRS OLD, MED GOLDEN BROWN HAIR, MED TAN SKINTONE.......
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....10/8 and 10/15....news, spoilers, gossip

@ Daisy wrote:

I like Tamra's "Resting Beach Face" tote.

Amazon is selling it (or one very similar) for $35.

@ Daisy, I did too.  I was going to search for it.  It would be perfect for me to take boating.   Thanks for saving me the trouble.  LOL

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I may be the only one who actually likes Shannon!!  There's something about her, can't put my finger on it, but I do.  Tamra turns very easily on her friends, I'm not a fan of that and her behavior and mouth is too wild to suit me.  Kelly grew on me.  I used to absolutely, positively hate her, but I like her when she's not yelling mean things at people.  I can take or leave Vicki, mostly leave, but her existence doesn't really bother me.  So far, I like Emily more than Gina, but maybe like with Kelly, Gina will grown on me, too.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

I may be the only one who actually likes Shannon!!  There's something about her, can't put my finger on it, but I do.  Tamra turns very easily on her friends, I'm not a fan of that and her behavior and mouth is too wild to suit me.  Kelly grew on me.  I used to absolutely, positively hate her, but I like her when she's not yelling mean things at people.  I can take or leave Vicki, mostly leave, but her existence doesn't really bother me.  So far, I like Emily more than Gina, but maybe like with Kelly, Gina will grown on me, too.  

I actually like Shannon too...Something about her I do like. I just think on this trip she is being a Debbie Downer....Tamra is too sleazy for me, Kelly whom I do not care for is not bothering me this season SO FAR.....Vicki, I like well enough....Emily and Gina are fine too, I like Emily a little better than Gina, but neither of them bother me yet....I agree with you that Tamra turns on her friends so quickly, and also what I don't like about her, instead of a one on one with the person she is upset with, she brings the whole group into it....She is a Pot Stirrer for sure......

61 YRS OLD, MED GOLDEN BROWN HAIR, MED TAN SKINTONE.......