Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....10/8 and 10/15....news, spoilers, gossip

Shannon sure is a Debbie Downer-jeeze stay home if all you are going to do is complain! I finally watched it last night.

Tamra is such a sleeze ball, even if your top does come up which mine did years ago in Grand Cayman, I pulled it down before I got out of the water!!!!!!

Gina and Emily are fine on the trip so far, they seem to be enjoying themselves and having a ball.

Even Kelly so far is acting ok....Next week however, is when the yelling and screaming begins!!!!!!!!

I knew it wouldn't be long....It looks like Tamra gets mad at Shannon and somehow Vicki ends up being mixed in it as well...

Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....10/8 and 10/15....news, spoilers, gossip

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

I like Tamra's "Resting Beach Face" tote.

Amazon is selling it (or one very similar) for $35.

@Daisy Sunflower, I did too.  I was going to search for it.  It would be perfect for me to take boating.   Thanks for saving me the trouble.  LOL

Respected Contributor

I may be the only one who actually likes Shannon!!  There's something about her, can't put my finger on it, but I do.  Tamra turns very easily on her friends, I'm not a fan of that and her behavior and mouth is too wild to suit me.  Kelly grew on me.  I used to absolutely, positively hate her, but I like her when she's not yelling mean things at people.  I can take or leave Vicki, mostly leave, but her existence doesn't really bother me.  So far, I like Emily more than Gina, but maybe like with Kelly, Gina will grown on me, too.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

I may be the only one who actually likes Shannon!!  There's something about her, can't put my finger on it, but I do.  Tamra turns very easily on her friends, I'm not a fan of that and her behavior and mouth is too wild to suit me.  Kelly grew on me.  I used to absolutely, positively hate her, but I like her when she's not yelling mean things at people.  I can take or leave Vicki, mostly leave, but her existence doesn't really bother me.  So far, I like Emily more than Gina, but maybe like with Kelly, Gina will grown on me, too.  

I actually like Shannon too...Something about her I do like. I just think on this trip she is being a Debbie Downer....Tamra is too sleazy for me, Kelly whom I do not care for is not bothering me this season SO FAR.....Vicki, I like well enough....Emily and Gina are fine too, I like Emily a little better than Gina, but neither of them bother me yet....I agree with you that Tamra turns on her friends so quickly, and also what I don't like about her, instead of a one on one with the person she is upset with, she brings the whole group into it....She is a Pot Stirrer for sure......