Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....10/8/18....news, spoilers, gossip

Emily has a beautiful family. Shane obviously thinks 5 is his limit and I can't blame him.

Honored Contributor

Emily said she always wanted another girl. That's why she wants 1 more child.  I can't blame Shane either for the way he feels but you can't really blame Emily for the way she feels. 

I think Gina and Emily want Shannon to be more welcoming and accepting but Shannon always has issues and problems with the new ladies.  However, there was that misunderstanding earlier between them and I think that caused Shannon to be cautious of them.

Gina is a mess. On one hand she acts like she's so okay with getting a divorce and everything will be okay and the next, she's bawling about everything and she expects everyone to console her.  They were all trying to tell her the divorce isn't going to be the cake walk she kept saying it would be but she insisted she and her husband were different. They were best friends and everything would be okay.  It's still a divorce.     

Honored Contributor

I think Ginas husband has already moved on and probably has for some time. Living apart for so long is the obvious...there was no reason for it. They would have lived together if they wanted to.

Shannon is coming off as a spoiled brat to me. She loves attention but doesn't want to reciprocate. 

Shane is a piece of work. I don't like much about him. I don't see any love between Emily and Shane. 

Vicki is so nosey and bossy. I don't think Steve will marry her.

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen last night's episode yet, but I do agree that Shane and Emily do not seem like they are in love with each other. Emily seems like she loves him, but he seems very disinterested.....

Gina is ok, but I agree she had to know her marriage wouldn't survive living apart for that long! I will catch up hopefully tomorrow!

Honored Contributor

I watched it last night.  What in the world was that crochet dress Vicki was wearing and why was she wearing it?  It could have been cute, maybe, as a swimsuit cover-up but it appeared she was wearing it with a pair of thong undies and you could see through it because it was crochet!  I needed to bleach my eyeballs after seeing that. 

Yes Shannon grates on my nerves, her voice is horrible, she's a negative Nancy and she's very self-involved but Tamra is such a ****** stirrer.  It looks like next week, she starts screaming at Shannon to shut up and listen for once.  Why does Tamra always have to scream to get a point across?  Why can't she just have a normal conversation?   

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

OMG..Shannon is such a Debbie Downer. I would never want her as a friend and to go on vacation with such a negative person...no way. She has gotten so self absorbed since her divorce. I just don't like her.

Yes... Vickis see thru crochet dress was ...um... not for her.

I thought Emily looked great in her bikini. I like her. 

I would go on Vacation with Gina and Emily over Shannon and Vicki any day.

Honored Contributor

definitely NOT a good look for vicki......

rhooc.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I think Vicki had a PROCEDURE done on her face and that is why she was swollen. She looked puffy before they even arrived in Jamaica. 

Esteemed Contributor

IMHO, Vicki has no fashion sense. She puts on clothing that does her figure no justice. Shannon feels she is entitled. She is so negative I am surprised that David stayed with her. I like Emily but Gina is a little off in reality. Tamara is all about losing games. She is no one's friend. Kelly is fun and seems down to earth. I like how she is taking her daughter to volunteer in soup kitchens. This is the other side of life.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....10/8 and 10/15....news, spoilers, gossip

I like Tamra's "Resting Beach Face" tote.

Amazon is selling it (or one very similar) for $35.