Honored Contributor

real housewives of orange county....10/8 and 10/15....news, spoilers, gossip

[ Edited ]

hello ladies and happy monday! tonight is orange county night once again. also on this evening is PLAY BY PLAY with jerry oconnell. tamra judge and behati prinsloo are on watch what happens live with andy.

last weeks rhooc had 1.36 million viewers. we are more than half way through the season. the reunion show should be filmed in a few weeks. ENJOY!

SEASON 13, EPISODE 12

Nice to Meet You… Again

https://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/525/719/181008_3808845_Shannon_Beador_Is_Keeping_Her_Boundaries.jpg?itok=kRjL2eMx

shannon is keeping her distance from emily and gina.

https://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/401/75/181001_3804265_Eddie_Judge_Is_Still_Struggling_with_His_Hea.jpg?itok=3xGSN9xW

eddie is still having health issues.

https://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/399/123/181001_3804263_Vicki_Gunvalson_Visits_Michael_and_Dani_s_Co.jpg?itok=hsYI3j9H

vicki visits michael and his girlfriend and begins hinting about marriage and children.

https://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/field_blog_image/2018/10/vicki-blog-image_1.jpg?itok=28onmSuM&timestamp=1539036651

vicki gives her opinion after hearing about emily and shane discussing whether or not to have more children.

Vicki wants to be a better friend to Gina, but still wonders if Gina is making the right decision on getting divorced. Gina and Emily bond over their inability to get to know Shannon. Kelly stuns Shannon when she tells her Emily and Gina feel boxed out by her. At a family gathering in San Diego, Vicki is shocked to hear the younger generation isn’t interested in marriage or having children. 

AIRED: Oct 8 9/8c

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....10/8/18....news, spoilers, gossip

emilys in laws are so cute......larry and pary.

i feel bad for emily, but she and shane already have three children. if he doesnt want another he should not be pushed into it.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Haven't watched yet, plan on watching probably Wednesday!

Honored Contributor

I DVR'd  it.  I only about 10 minutes in.

Respected Contributor

What the heck are Gina and Emily expecting from Shannon?  They've seen each other a handful of times, and I don't remember Shannon being rude or anything.  Would it be better if she was all phony and acted like they were best buds?

Next week it looks like Tamra joins in with the newbies and goes after Shannon.  Ugh.  I'm not even disliking Kelly so much this year when you've got Tamra and Vicki who will never change.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Honored Contributor

i dont blame shane at all for not wanting anymore children. not sure why emily is pressuring him so much?

emily rhooc.jpg

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

i dont blame shane at all for not wanting anymore children. not sure why emily is pressuring him so much?

emily rhooc.jpg

Does Emily or her husband have children from a previous marriage?

Honored Contributor

yes @CANDLEQUEEN

the two older girls are his daughters from a previous marriage.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

yes @CANDLEQUEEN

the two older girls are his daughters from a previous marriage.

@sunshine45. Thank-you Sunshine45!