Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....10/30/17...."news," spoilers, gossip

I just watched it this morning.  This was a ridiculous episode.  First of all, those cackling women inside the room while Vicki was being seen was ridiculous. They were all talking at once, Shannon was over the top and shrieking, Kelly kept insisting Vicki was having an anxiety attack and Peggy wanted to be the one Vicki turned to.  I couldn't deal with those women if I didn't feel well. 

Then they go to eat which seemed hypocritical on the part of Tamra and Kelly given the fact that they were so mad at Meghan and Shannon for not rushing to the hospital when Vicki was in that accident. 

I have no idea why Peggy needed to call Diko and why she needed his advice on whether to go to the hospital or not.  Does she not have a mind of her own?

Everything that went on when Vicki was released was just stupid.  Once again, all those cackling, shrieking women telling her they got her a casserole.  Oy.  I fast forwarded through a lot of the alcohol induced crying and apologizing by Tamra.  

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Respected Contributor

As far as some of the ladies wanting to eat before going to the hospital, that's exactly what I'd have done.

It's pretty miserable to sit endlessly in hospital waiting rooms, and when you haven't eaten, it's worse....especially when you're traveling.

In all likelihood, everything might be closed by the time you get home.

Naturally, if it was a LOVED ONE, I'd fly to the hospital, lickety-split!

But, Vicki? 

''What are tonight's specials?"   Smiley LOL

Muddling through...