Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....10/30/17...."news," spoilers, gossip

This episode validated my dislike for all of them. It is absolutely ridiculous that anyone would think the thing to do after coming home from the Hospital Emergency Room is stay up all night ... eat, drink, shout, argue, etc.... just nuts. No one said they thought Vicki should go straight to bed and rest... ridiculous and obviously scripted. 

Tamra wears pants that she peed in...disgusting. I thought they all acted horrible and totally nuts.

Why anyone would want to be seen on TV like this is beyond me.

Trusted Contributor

I would be beyond thrilled, thankful, appreciative and in awe to partake of a trip to Iceland. (or anywhere else the ladies have traveled).   Are you kidding me....midnight sun, northern lights, glaciers!   If I did not want to eat something I would not make noises and faces....I would simply say no thank you.   These, and most, housewives are an illmannered, ungratful lot.  But yes I still watch...in amazment at the way they treat others and each other.

Super Contributor

Just curious about Meghan, she continues to drink with the ladies, I thought drinking while breast feeding was a big no, no. I guess times have changed.

Esteemed Contributor

Actually I thought both Peggy and Kelly were being obnoxious telling the other women what  and what not to do.  And, all of them should have left Vicki's room when the paramedics arrived and were doing their assessment.  They just created chaos and the poor paramedics or doctor had to tell them to leave.  They shouldn't have had to do that.  

I understand Vicki was genuinely having issues and it could have very well been something far more serious but VG sure took the opportunity to garner as much attention as she could.  I was shaking my head & rolling my eyes when they took her out and she had a sheet or robe over her head.  When Vicki returned, she should have gone directly to her room to rest and sleep and not stayed up all night drinking and eating her casserole (which I took as a joke by the others and not done out of compassion).  Tamra and Vicki should have waited to have their talk and although I agree with Shannon, it was not the time & place to call Vicki out on her BS.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

@mantaraye wrote:

Just curious about Meghan, she continues to drink with the ladies, I thought drinking while breast feeding was a big no, no. I guess times have changed.

She will have to pump and dump as they call it...

Honored Contributor

@mantaraye wrote:

My guess is she pumped first and then drank. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

That Vickie is such a  drama queen... she is either throwing up or dying. PLEASE!  Just ignore her and let her die... do us all a favor.

Respected Contributor

Amazing period.

So Vicky is seriously ill on the verge of near death and gets released within a few hrs of being on her death bed and is able to go back to drinking and eating and whooping it up. Please she probably had nothing wrong with her the whole thing was a set up.

I thought Kelly was hysterical this episode with her short comments at Peggy and overall she imo was funny.

Tamra and Vicky are bad actresses. I didn't believe either of them and if I was Lydia I would have been done with this group as well.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@avid shopper wrote:

I would be beyond thrilled, thankful, appreciative and in awe to partake of a trip to Iceland. (or anywhere else the ladies have traveled).   Are you kidding me....midnight sun, northern lights, glaciers!   If I did not want to eat something I would not make noises and faces....I would simply say no thank you.   These, and most, housewives are an illmannered, ungratful lot.  But yes I still watch...in amazment at the way they treat others and each other.

I would not want to go to Iceland as beauitful as it is.  I'm not a cold-weather outdoorsy type of person.  I like to snowski, but I have not been in many many years.

I didn't think Kelly was funny.  I thought she was rude and loud and obnoxious and disrespectful.  I thought she treated Peggy horribly. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@shoptilyadropagain wrote:

Actually I thought both Peggy and Kelly were being obnoxious telling the other women what  and what not to do.  And, all of them should have left Vicki's room when the paramedics arrived and were doing their assessment.  They just created chaos and the poor paramedics or doctor had to tell them to leave.  They shouldn't have had to do that.  

I understand Vicki was genuinely having issues and it could have very well been something far more serious but VG sure took the opportunity to garner as much attention as she could.  I was shaking my head & rolling my eyes when they took her out and she had a sheet or robe over her head.  When Vicki returned, she should have gone directly to her room to rest and sleep and not stayed up all night drinking and eating her casserole (which I took as a joke by the others and not done out of compassion).  Tamra and Vicki should have waited to have their talk and although I agree with Shannon, it was not the time & place to call Vicki out on her BS.

Vicki always tries to garner attention.  I do believe she was ill though.  I don't think she should have been whooping it up after coming home from the ER.

I also think all the women should have left the room and let the trained medical professionals do their job.  

At least these Iceland episodes have not been boring the way so many of the earlier ones were. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"