Highlighted
Honored Contributor

real housewives of orange county....10/30/17...."news," spoilers, gossip

hi ladies, happy monday! it is orange county night tonight. the show begins at 9pm et. they are still in iceland and still bickering, even while vicki has her medical emergency. rhooc is followed by the last episode of the real housewives of dallas. bethenny frankel and some really good looking ice hockey player are on watch what happens live with andy tonight.

last weeks rhooc had 1.79 million viewers. ENJOY! only two regular episodes left before the reunion shows.

SEASON 12, EPISODE 17

A Case of the Vickis

rhooc1.jpg

shannon is sick watching tamra and vicki make up.

rhooc2.jpg

peggy wants to go to the hospital and doesnt want to wait for kelly.

rhooc3.jpg

lydia is surprised when meghan and kelly want to eat before they go to the hospital.

rhooc4.jpg

peggy is very upset about vicki having to go to the hospital......and no one understands why she is so worked up.

Vicki's health scare continues and brings out a side of Peggy that shocks the ladies. Later, a broken friendship might finally be on the path to mending, while a drunken night causes fractures in another. AIRED: Oct 30 9/8c

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....10/30/17...."news," spoilers, gossip

oh my goodness......kelly was SO ANNOYING this episode.....even moreso than usual. her voice is so grating!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

For the third time, Peggy is the worst.

Honored Contributor

i cannot believe that right after coming out of the hospital vicki starts drinking and then they want a confrontation/reunion to happen while she should probably be laying down and trying to sleep.

you can tell that shannon doesnt want tamra and vicki to be close again.

Regular Contributor

These women are nuts!  Vicki is a drama queen - it's all about her.  She's always sick or someone around her is ("brooks").  Tamra is riduculous - the crying and shouting was so stupid.  Kelly truly has something wrong with her - she was so aggressive with Peggy.  She's afraid Vicki will pick her as her new best friend and leave Kelly behind.  Megan is a bore - she's actually cold as ice.  Shannon - poor Shannon.  She's replaced David with Tamra and now Tamra is reconciling with Vicki.  I really do feel bad for Shannon.  To me there is something loveable about her.  Peggy is odd.  I don't dislike her but not sure I like her either.  The one thing I do like about her is her relationship with Diko.  They really seem to love and understand eachother. Lydia is a nutjob.  She feels funny about attending the bingo night but thinks nothing about Balls Voyaging all over the place.  She is wacky and I would stay far away from little Miss Judgement.

JMHO

Betty

Respected Contributor

Let's not forget Tamra peed her pants. Really??? They have production filming. Also Vicki with the sheet over her head so no one could take a picture of her going to the hospital. Bravo already had the cameras filming. The best part of the show was that Vicki finally got her casserole and she enjoyed it. 

Respected Contributor

This episode confirms they are all lunatics.

As much as Peggy and Lydia grate on my nerves, it was nice of them to skip dinner and drinks to go to the hospital to check on Vicki.

I agree with Sunshine, why in the world would you stay up all night drinking and hashing out old fights after that?

I missed what was said to Peggy that she was upset about...

Honored Contributor

I only saw the first 30 minutes of this episode.   My opinion may change after I see all of it. 

That being said, Meghan is so selfish and self serving.  She is the only one who said she was not going to the hospital.  Granted, only Lydia and Peggy did, but at least the others WERE planning on going.  Meghan truly does disgust me.  It's ALL about Meghan.

I'm not a fan of Vicki, but I do think she was very ill.  The lack of sleep, the drinking, the activity, the time change, the light 20 hours a day would all help make for a bit of a meltdown.  I can see that happening to someone at any age, and especially someone over 50.  I do not think she was faking her initial attack.  She looked awful.

Kelly is such a nutcase.  She acted selfishly too.  I thought Peggy and Lydia were kind to go to the hospital.  Granted, Peggy in her "confessional" spoke about having a great marriage to Diko, and we clearly know that's not the case.  But, besides that she seems like a caring woman who is not anywhere near as selfish as the rest of them.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

ITA with @betty423   about Vicki. Now that she has {wisely} decided she no longer wants to be involved in all the fights, she had to come up with something to make herself the center of attention. Loved Lydia's term: "the Vicki's". Peggy is odd but at least her concern seemed sincere. Peggy's relationship with her husband reminds me of Porsha's with her ex-husband Kordell of TRHofAtlanta. Remember when "good little girl" Porsha couldn't go to the strip club because Kordell wouldn't like that? The difference is Kordell was controlling and Diko seems to be more supportive.

Shannon is one of those people who thinks if you are her friend, you didn't need anyone else. That's what she wants from Tamra. I know Vicki hurt her because at one time Vicki was her one and only. Shannon was so upset watching Vicki and Tamara, she forgot about her issues with Lydia. She just had to unload on someone.

Out of this bunch, there's not one I would want to have as a friend.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Respected Contributor

I'm wondering if Vicki ever called her daughter, Brianna -- she's a NURSE.  We saw that the boyfriend, Steve, contacted her.  Maybe we didn't see that Brianna was contacted because it's TV after all, but I think calling Brianna would have been the first person I'd call if I were Vicki.  

Vicki drinking immediately after being released from the hospital was just wrong.  Who in their right mind would do that?  Hard to believe none of the others thought she should go straight to bed to rest.