Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....10/23/17...."news," spoilers, gossip

Why Your Next Road Trip Should Be Through Iceland

https://www.cntraveler.com/story/why-your-next-road-trip-should-be-through-iceland?mbid=nl_102517_Da...

i will go if i get the chance.....

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

well, as tamara tattles says......the housewives "vow renewal curse" is alive and well in orange county land.....

shannon and david have separated...supposedly a month ago.

http://tamaratattles.com/2017/10/27/shannon-and-david-beador-fall-victim-to-the-vow-renewal-curse/

No surprise..Is the reunion is already taped? I think it probably has been taped weeks ago. If so we will have to sit through Shannon not telling the truth...same as Lu with Tom.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON

i believe the reunion was taping today and that is how this came out.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

well, as tamara tattles says......the housewives "vow renewal curse" is alive and well in orange county land.....

http://tamaratattles.com/2017/10/27/shannon-and-david-beador-fall-victim-to-the-vow-renewal-curse/

That is too bad, I feel sorry for the kids.

Trusted Contributor

@mantaraye wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

That is too bad, I feel sorry for the kids.

@mantaraye ... I just thought the very same thing as you. The girls were so happy when their Mom and Dad were happy again ... and now this. Awwww.... Poor girls. Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Daisy Sunflower

@Daisy wrote:

Lydia's overgrown hair is getting on my nerves. She's too old for that hair. Since she's short, it also overpowers her. Tamra, Meghan and Peggy all got their hair cut...it's now time for Lydia to get a cut and style. lol

I haven't seen this episode yet, but don't tell me that Peggy actually got a haircut? I kept saying she would look so much better with a haircut..I agree, Lydia has a lot of hair and she is so tiny it overwhelms her. 

She would look so much better with a shorter style that doesn't overwhelm her face.... I will have to watch this tonight........

Peggy's hair was shorter in a very sleek bob on WWHL but on the show it's still the same. 

Peggy looked great on WWHL with her shorter cut.  

Tamra didn't actually cut her hair -- her stylist pinned her longer hair extensions underneath her shorter layers.  I thought she, too, looked really great.  I remember Andy asking her if she would actually cut her hair, and Tamra said she would, but Eddie preferred her long hair.  Eye roll -- I do like Eddie, and think he gets a lot of grief on the internet, but I always roll my eyes when people talk about not cutting their hair because their significant other would be upset.  

I think MJ from "Shahs" cut her hair, too, unless she is also having her hair pinned up underneath.  It was shoulder length on WWHL, and also on the "Shahs" reunion.  She looked really good, as well.

I don't think Lydia needs to cut her hair.  She looks fine to me.  I, also, don't think Tinsley from RHONY needs to cut her hair.  LOL  I do think she looks better with her hair straightened, but I don't think she needs to cut it.  

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

Speaking of Tinsley, I don't know if it's already been posted, but I just read she and Scott Kluth broke up.  I read it on Page Six and People.  Probably posted on other sites, too.  From what was written, Tinsley thought it was "too much too soon."  They seemed cute together, and Scott seems like a great guy. 

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I don't find Peggy's accent to be annoying at all.  Diko still has a slight accent as well, it's just not as pronounced. 

My grandparents came to the US from Croatia.  They were in their late teens.  They never totally lost their accent.  It wasn't a really heavy accent but you could tell they had an accent.

I know people who here to Ohio from the south 30+ years ago and still have that southern accent.     

Peggy and Diko's son seems to have a slight accent, too.  I don't think their girls do, but I haven't listened really closely.  I know a lot of people whose parents immigrated to the US, and even though the kids were born in the US the kids have slight accents from their parents' native countries.  I, also, know people who came to the US at a young age, and they too still have slight accents, even though they've lived here for many years now.  I don't think Peggy's accent is fake.  

@Lipstickdiva  Have you been to Croatia?  I would LOVE to go. 

I would love to go to Iceland, too.  China is my #1 "bucket list" trip, though. 

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

@I like celery

i dont think peggys accent is fake at all either....... reasons i explained are above.

Respected Contributor

@sissel wrote:

Just read that Vikki has proof David did hit Shannon and on a gossip thread they showed the police report, it was a few yrs ago but David had to take Battery Treatment Classes. They are filming reunion show now and Vikki will use this info because Shannon said Vikki lied & David never hit her. This season David has been treating Shannon bad I think this marriage is over. What happen to the resturant she & her partner were going to open?

Wasn't that already discussed on the last reunion?  I can't recall the details, but I thought it was explained as to why David had to take the battery classes.  I don't think he hit Shannon, but I think they got into a very heated argument, and maybe pushing was involved?  Not that I excuse the pushing, but I thought that was had happened.  Maybe someone else remembers. 

♥ Life is beauty full ♥