Honored Contributor

real housewives of orange county....10/22/18....news, spoilers, gossip

hello everyone! welcome to monday night in orange county. the new episodes begins at 9pm et. it is followed by a new bravo show, WELCOME TO WAVERLY at 10pm et. "A diverse group of seven professionals from major metropolitan areas work alongside local counterparts in their respective industries for six weeks in waverly, kansas." going to try out the new show to see how it is.

last weeks rhooc had 1.31 million viewers. ENJOY! we are close to the end. the reunion should be filmed soon.

SEASON 13, EPISODE 14

BLOW UP

https://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/field_blog_image/2018/10/shannon-blog-image_2.jpg?itok=DPOHyseU&timestamp=1540252928

shannon says it can only get better from here!

https://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/field_blog_image/2018/10/tamra-blog-image_0.jpg?itok=HKUQkt2D&timestamp=1540251922

tamra wants everyone to take responsibility for their own actions.

https://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/561/95/181022_3816529_Kelly_Dodd_Tells_Shannon_Beador_to_Relax.jpg?itok=p7AWtvXr

kelly tries to encourage shannon to relax.

https://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/245/558/181015_3812646_Vicki_Gunvalson_Can___t_Stop_Twerking.jpg?itok=7MJcT4EV

vicki cannot stop twerking.

During dinner in Jamaica, tensions rise when Gina confronts Shannon about not being a good friend to Tamra during Eddie’s health issues. When Tamra doesn’t defend her best friend, Shannon quickly feels betrayed and drama explodes in every direction. The ladies’ concern for Shannon grows, when she isolates herself from the group and misses bobsledding. 

AIRED: Oct 22 9/8c

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....10/22/18....news, spoilers, gossip

why is shannon STILL so whiny and always feeling sorry for herself? this is proof that 30000 a month does not buy happiness! MOVE ON SHANNON.....

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I couldnI't wait to get up this morning to see what everyone thought about last night's show.  

Am I the only one who likes Shannon??!!??  I do.  I like her.  I don't really find her to be whiny like everyone says.  I find her to be funny and likeable.  I think that Tamra really needs to just shut her mouth.  She's the epitome of the pot-stirrer.  I also think that Gina is become a pot-stirrer, maybe even more so tha Tamra.  Gina's got her issues, maybe she can't see that, but someone should hand the girl a mirror.  I didn't think it was nice or right for everyone to gang up on Shannon and comment about how they thought poor David had to endure her behavior.  David is a cheater.  She's better off without him.  And I'll bet we all come to find out that Gina's husband, too, is a cheater.  Maybe he couldn't take her being the way she is.  The truth always comes out so it'll be interesting to see how things unfold.  Emily must be quite the attorney if she's never at work.  Wouldn't want her to handle anything legal for me.  My guess is she will not be returning next season.  When paired up with Gina, she can easily come a mean girl, too, though not as bad as Gina.  Anyway, I think Shannon was justified in feeling blindsided by all of her friends like that.  To have a group of so-called friends all talk behind your back - no matter if they say they want to help you - is not right.  She's a very emotional person, and there's nothing wrong with that.   I'm on Shannon's side this time.  

Just my two cents!!

How 'bout everyone else?  Thoughts????

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

why is shannon STILL so whiny and always feeling sorry for herself? this is proof that 30000 a month does not buy happiness! MOVE ON SHANNON.....

I really think Shannon is selfish and self centered. She is so rude when one the other girls talk about what is happening in their lives. I am not a Tamra fan but I have to agree with her that it always all about Shannon. She is making Kelly look extremely normal.

What is going on with Vicki? Why is she dressing in all of this see thru clothing and acting so vulgar? She looks ridiculous.

I still like Emily and Gina. 

Honored Contributor

I only saw bits and pieces, as I was watching DWTS, and just turning to RHOC during Commercials, but I do like Shannon, however right now she is a little bit too much All About Me, and Woe is me....I get how you can dwell on the bad in your life, but it seems she overdoes it...

Tamra on the other hand, is a Pot Stirrer and constantly yelling, why didn't she say Shannon, let's you and I go have a drink and talk about this? Why include everyone else so that the other person feels ganged upon?

I would be very defensive if that happened to me..Shannon said Give me 10 Minutes and they kept going after her-what don't you understand about someone saying Give me 10 Minutes please???

I do agree that Shannon isn't very empathetic regarding other people, she needs to be better about that for sure..

Gina, I felt was out of line, bringing up Shannon and how she wasn't a good friend to Tamra. How did Gina feel just a few weeks ago when she felt ganged upon about her divorce? Wasn't she crying and going home early, etc???

These ladies need to think beyond the moment.......I am beginning to think that Kelly is acting Normal this season!!!! Yiked-that's scary!!!

I will watch the whole thing probably tonight....  

Esteemed Contributor

Shannon used to be one of my favorites but I understand the frustration that Tamara and the others are feeling.  Heck, she brings me down with her negative attitude and I'm not even around it personally.  I thought Vicki, Tamara and Kelly had some GREAT points and advice for Shannon but, of course, the execution was horrible.  No one is recptive when drunk people are screaming at the top of their lungs but then I don't think Shannon would ever be receptive to their help and suggestions ever.....because Shannon.

What in the heck was Vicki wearing to go on the bobsled ride (which looked fun by the way).  I think it was a one piece bathing suit with pants but it had to be one of the most hideous things I've ever seen.  That would be horrendous to wear to a beach...much less something like the bobsled thing they went on.  Her crocheted dress she wore in last week's episode was pretty embarrassing too.  IMHO, of course.  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

https://2jy67a1l13y8453zj43d8c14-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Vicki-Gunvalsons-Crochet-Swimsuit.png

vickis swimsuit prices out at around $120 at full price.

vickis black lace pants are about $68.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

https://2jy67a1l13y8453zj43d8c14-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Vicki-Gunvalsons-Crochet-Swimsuit.png

vickis swimsuit prices out at around $120 at full price.

vickis black lace pants are about $68.

Thanks @sunshine45....I will add the swimsuit and pants to my Christmas List .Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood, No, I too, like Shannon, but I do not agree with her thoughts of not going to see a Dr. for her anxiety and depression nor not taking medication, when at the same time if she is drinking it is worse for her!  She is definitely having an mental breakdown, and needs expert help ASAP!

Honored Contributor

I started to watch it at lunch.  I'm at the point where they are back from the restaurant and Shannon is walking away and Tamra is following her and yelling. 

Again, what in the world is Vicki wearing to dinner?  It looks horrible on her.  Does that hotel not have mirrors?

No air conditioning?  They are on day 2 and still no a/c.  I would have packed my bags up and moved to a different hotel.  No way would I stay in Jamaica in 90 degree heat with 100% humidity and no air conditioning.  I would think the hotel would move them for pete sake. 

And no.  I don't like Shannon.  She's a whiney, self-involved Debbie Downer.  Trying to be friends with her would grate on my nerves.  Everything needs to revolve around her.  Her nasty comments were unnecessary at the table.  And enough about her whining and crying about her divorce and having to move. Does she know how many women out there get a divorce and get nothing?  They are working 2 or 3 jobs and living in a shelter?  This woman is getting $30,000.00 a MONTH.  There are people who don't make that in a year. 

Gina never should have put Tamra on the spot like she did.  If she has an issue with Shannon and if Emily has an issue with Shannon, they can discuss their own issues.  But it wasn't right for Gina to bring up Tamra's problems. But when she did, Tamra should have said she and Shannon worked everything out.  If Tamra is still upset, then she needs to speak to Shannon.

I too am starting to think Kelly is the only one with some sense this season.  And that's not a good thing.  LOL