Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....10/22/18....news, spoilers, gossip

[ Edited ]

@colliemom4 wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

Wow ..Shannon looks so thin.

I don't care for Tamras dress at all and Vicki would look so much better if she didn't always have a cutout with skin showing. The dress is fine minus the midsection cutout.IMO

@DREAMON  Vicki does not know how to dress! She needs a stylist. I think she finds her body sexier than it is lol. I don't like the gal on the right's dress either. It reminds me of a bridesmaid's dress. Where do all of the Housewives buy their awful clothing?! I swear I hate so much of it on all of the franchises.

@colliemom4, I think Vicki in in a permanent Mid Life Crisis. Maybe she has a magic mirror.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I started to watch it at lunch.  I'm at the point where they are back from the restaurant and Shannon is walking away and Tamra is following her and yelling. 

Again, what in the world is Vicki wearing to dinner?  It looks horrible on her.  Does that hotel not have mirrors?

No air conditioning?  They are on day 2 and still no a/c.  I would have packed my bags up and moved to a different hotel.  No way would I stay in Jamaica in 90 degree heat with 100% humidity and no air conditioning.  I would think the hotel would move them for pete sake. 

And no.  I don't like Shannon.  She's a whiney, self-involved Debbie Downer.  Trying to be friends with her would grate on my nerves.  Everything needs to revolve around her.  Her nasty comments were unnecessary at the table.  And enough about her whining and crying about her divorce and having to move. Does she know how many women out there get a divorce and get nothing?  They are working 2 or 3 jobs and living in a shelter?  This woman is getting $30,000.00 a MONTH.  There are people who don't make that in a year. 

Gina never should have put Tamra on the spot like she did.  If she has an issue with Shannon and if Emily has an issue with Shannon, they can discuss their own issues.  But it wasn't right for Gina to bring up Tamra's problems. But when she did, Tamra should have said she and Shannon worked everything out.  If Tamra is still upset, then she needs to speak to Shannon.

I too am starting to think Kelly is the only one with some sense this season.  And that's not a good thing.  LOL       

@Lipstickdiva

She dropped it down to $22000 I think, lol. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DREAMON wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

Wow ..Shannon looks so thin.

I don't care for Tamras dress at all and Vicki would look so much better if she didn't always have a cutout with skin showing. The dress is fine minus the midsection cutout.IMO

@DREAMON  Vicki does not know how to dress! She needs a stylist. I think she finds her body sexier than it is lol. I don't like the gal on the right's dress either. It reminds me of a bridesmaid's dress. Where do all of the Housewives buy their awful clothing?! I swear I hate so much of it on all of the franchises.

@colliemom4, I think Vicki in in a permanent Mid Life Crisis. Maybe she has a magic mirror.

@DREAMON  LOL!  She's had so much plastic surgery too.

Honored Contributor

Don't like Vicki's dress. Besides the cut-out it looks like she's really testing the seams on it as well.  LOL

Tamra's dress is hideous and far too young for her.  Yeah I'll probably take some heat for that comment but she looks ridiculous.

I love Shannon's dress.  She looks fantastic overall.

@Daisy, thanks for the heads up.  A cooler lining would actually be perfect for me for out on the boat.  I always like to have a lip product with me but it's hard because of the heat.    

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am not a Shannon fan but I do think she looks the best.

@Lipstickdiva, On your comment about Vickis dress being so tight...when my husband sees someone in very tight clothing he says "they're givin it the old stress test."

Vicki really puts her clothing seams through a stress test.

Honored Contributor

@winamac1,

Hi Win.....haven't seem much of you recently...hope all is well....miss your posts.

Valued Contributor

I guess it's just me, but I don't think any of them look good.  Yes Shannon looks thinner, but with that dress and long hair she just reminds me of a blond Mortissa Adams from The Adams Family show.  Tamara looks like she is wearing her teenage daughter's dress and Vickie is just trying too hard!  She looks ridiculous.  As I said - just my opinion.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

@winamac1,

Hi Win.....haven't seem much of you recently...hope all is well....miss your posts.

@DREAMON Thanks so much Dreamon.  Some family matters that haven't been good have come up so I've not been on as much.  Thanks for thinking of me! Smiley Happy 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

@winamac1,

@DREAMON Thanks so much Dreamon.  Some family matters that haven't been good have come up so I've not been on as much.  Thanks for thinking of me! Smiley Happy 

@winamac1, Sending prayers and hoping things improve in the near future.

Take Care.