Respected Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....10/22/18....news, spoilers, gossip

can't wait for reunion show Oh this will be good

Honored Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower, I haven't bought one yet.  I found a lot of them, some on Etsy, and there are many different designs so I want to make sure I buy just the right one.  LOL  

Respected Contributor

For Tamra to say that David paid the bills and that somehow reflects poorly on Shannon doesn't really seem fair.  It seems David was so controlling he wouldn't "allow" her to do much of anything.  

Honored Contributor

@VanSleepy wrote:

For Tamra to say that David paid the bills and that somehow reflects poorly on Shannon doesn't really seem fair.  It seems David was so controlling he wouldn't "allow" her to do much of anything.  

I don't think Tamra was saying because David paid the bills it necessarily reflects poorly on Shannon, I think Tamra was saying that because Shannon never did anything, she's unable to cope and everything is a huge deal to her.  I remember them mentioning more than once that Shannon didn't know you had to pay for water.  If that's true, that's sad.   Everyone else has been doing these tasks for years that Shannon is just now starting to do and she's overwhelmed with having to do it all. 

I never thought David came across as controlling at all.  Totally uninterested and not into the marriage at all yes. But not controlling.  He seemed to me like he couldn't have cared less what Shannon was doing.  

Honored Contributor

rhooc reunion.jpg

RHOOC tamra and vicki reunion looks.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

rhooc.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Wow! When is the Reunion? I didn't realize this season was almost over already! I really do not care for Tamra's dress, she looks like someone who is 50 trying to look 20......

Honored Contributor

Wow ..Shannon looks so thin.

I don't care for Tamras dress at all and Vicki would look so much better if she didn't always have a cutout with skin showing. The dress is fine minus the midsection cutout.IMO

Honored Contributor

there are probably about 3-4 more episodes to go.

the reunion was filmed yesterday.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpYY5IbhLfG/?utm_source=ig_embed

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

Wow ..Shannon looks so thin.

I don't care for Tamras dress at all and Vicki would look so much better if she didn't always have a cutout with skin showing. The dress is fine minus the midsection cutout.IMO

@DREAMON  Vicki does not know how to dress! She needs a stylist. I think she finds her body sexier than it is lol. I don't like the gal on the right's dress either. It reminds me of a bridesmaid's dress. Where do all of the Housewives buy their awful clothing?! I swear I hate so much of it on all of the franchises.