Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county.....10/1/18.....news, spoilers, gossip

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I haven't watched yet, plan to catch up tomorrow night. I did turn to it a few times during commercials with DWTS, and I did see a bit with Gina and her parents talking about her divorce..I wish we would have been able to see Matt and see how he and Gina interact......

@CANDLEQUEEN, on the Bravo site (I think) back in July, it said Matt won't be on the show because his employer doesn't want him to be.

I found this photo on-line of the two of them.

See the source image

@Lipstickdiva. Thanks LipstickDiva! He is attractive! They made a cute couple.....Wonder what kind of job she will get to make ends meet living in such a high real estate area?

Esteemed Contributor

I got home late from a meeting and didn't have time to actually sit down and watch last night's episode but it was on in the background while I was getting other things done.  My biggest takeaway was Vicki's screaming and nagging while on the motorcycle with Steve.  I had to grab the remote and flip the channel at least once.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I was able to finish watching what I dozed off through.  I cannot believe Shannon had a stylist and let Kelly help her instead.  That jacket was dated looking and way too small.  Tamra was spot on when she said she didn't like the jacket, it didn't fit and she didn't like the white shirt either.

The one thing I noticed immediately last night but forgot was the brunette woman from QVC in the white pants and black top that was with Shannon is Adina Miccio. She used to be the on air vendor rep for David's Cookies on HSN and QVC, then she moved to Evine. They said she was the VP of something or other.  Now I know what happened to her.  LOL 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I was able to finish watching what I dozed off through.  I cannot believe Shannon had a stylist and let Kelly help her instead.  That jacket was dated looking and way too small.  Tamra was spot on when she said she didn't like the jacket, it didn't fit and she didn't like the white shirt either.

The one thing I noticed immediately last night but forgot was the brunette woman from QVC in the white pants and black top that was with Shannon is Adina Miccio. She used to be the on air vendor rep for David's Cookies on HSN and QVC, then she moved to Evine. They said she was the VP of something or other.  Now I know what happened to her.  LOL 

i THOUGHT that she looked and sounded familiar!

just looked her up on linked in. it says she is a partner with gentile lichter associates. "In the food category Gentile Lichter Associates works with specialty food vendors to create unique offers for the QVC customer. We help our vendors to find a niche that resonates with the customer and fills a void in the QVC on air assortment. We prepare the vendors to go on air to sell their products when they choose to do so, and we also go on air on behalf of many of our vendors to sell their products as we have many years experience working with the QVC customer."

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

I just saw Shannon on QVC.  I was two rooms away from the TV, but I could hear her screechy voice so I went in and looked.  She keeps saying how her food is helping her lose weight, but looking at her I could see her middle was still sticking out farther than her chest.  Maybe if she had better fitting clothes she would look better.  People do seem to like her food though.

Honored Contributor

i saw her saw her also @daisy4. she was selling her lobster cakes. i believe two of the choices are now on waitlist.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein