Honored Contributor

real housewives of orange county.....10/1/18.....news, spoilers, gossip

hello all and happy monday! hope everyone has had a wonderful day so far! tonight is orange county night at 9pm et. shannon will be on qvc tonight on rhooc presenting her food .with host sharon faetsch. shannon and jeff lewis will be on watch what happens live tonight with andy.

last nights rhooc had 1.32 million viewers. ENJOY!

SEASON 13, EPISODE 11

8 ½ Minutes to Success

https://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/387/911/181001_3804261_It_s_Shannon_Beador_s_QVC_Debut.jpg?itok=01cHtjts

shannon makes her qvc debut.

https://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/field_blog_image/2018/10/vicki-blog-image_0.jpg?itok=z0akItus&timestamp=1538425880

vicki thinks there is a lot more to ginas divorce.

https://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/952/307/180924_3800290_Emily_Simpson_Opens_Up_About_Her_Near_Death_.jpg?itok=L_n8MKdH

emily opens up to her mother in law about her near death experience.

https://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/952/806/180924_3800284_Vicki_Gunvalson_Talks_About_Her_Divorce_Regr.jpg?itok=gxovnga7

vicki talks about her divorce regrets.

Shannon flies to Philadelphia with daughter Sophie for her first appearance on QVC. Kelly watches her daughter Jolie audition for a musical. Steve takes Vicki on her first ride on a motorcycle. While Tamra flies to Philadelphia to support Shannon, Kelly hosts the rest of the ladies for a screening party for Shannon’s debut.    AIRED: Oct 1 9/8c 

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county.....10/1/18.....news, spoilers, gossip

FYI......shannon said tonight on WWHL that she will be on qvc on wednesday.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

I personally dont really like Shannon. She's the one i like the least of all the wives. I think shes a mean person and not a good friend, she seems like shes always looking for a fight. Poor thing really needs professional help because she seems very miserable. 

I can understand other celebrities selling their line on Q because they have experience or a certain talent in that area, Brook Shields with fashion, Lisa Rinna with fashion, Rachel Ray with food and kitchen. Im not sure if Shannon has any talent. Prepackage food? Really? ok. 

~No act of kindness, no matter how small is ever wasted~ Aesop
Honored Contributor

I need to fully watch this today.  I saw up until Shannon went on air then I guess I dozed off.  LOL  It wasn't surprising to me that Shannon had to be told to quiet down on the QVC set while she was setting up because they were live on air just off to the side.  She's got such a shrill voice.

Vicki and that screaming on the motorcycle was ridiculous and over the top.  DH and I ride a Harley.  If I screamed like that, I think my husband would turn around and go right back home and drop me off.     

Honored Contributor

I don't know if Steve is not interested in Vicki or hates being on the show. His scenes are so boring and uncomfortable.

Shannons jacket was way too small when she appeared on QVC. I don't think the white shirt helped either. She makes herself look bigger IMO. Kelly is no stylist. She would have looked better on camera with a looser darker colored top/tunic and no jacket...and then she had to grab her midsection..ugh.

Honored Contributor

I haven't watched yet, plan to catch up tomorrow night. I did turn to it a few times during commercials with DWTS, and I did see a bit with Gina and her parents talking about her divorce..I wish we would have been able to see Matt and see how he and Gina interact......

Valued Contributor

I finally quit watching this show 3 weeks ago so I'm getting all my info from these boards.  To me, it just became so slow and repetitious.  Have I missed anything good?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bootsanne wrote:

I finally quit watching this show 3 weeks ago so I'm getting all my info from these boards.  To me, it just became so slow and repetitious.  Have I missed anything good?

You and me both. I forgot to delete it from my 'record series'. When I checking this morning to make sure a Shark Tank show had recorded I saw DWTS and deleted the episode and cancelled recording the series.

Oops came back to say I deleted Housewives of Orange County series recording. I also deleted my last night's recording of DWTS without watching too. Had that one on my brain when I first posted.That's another one I'm giving up as well, at least until they get down to the last 5 or 6 couples.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I haven't watched yet, plan to catch up tomorrow night. I did turn to it a few times during commercials with DWTS, and I did see a bit with Gina and her parents talking about her divorce..I wish we would have been able to see Matt and see how he and Gina interact......

@CANDLEQUEEN, on the Bravo site (I think) back in July, it said Matt won't be on the show because his employer doesn't want him to be.

I found this photo on-line of the two of them.

See the source image

Honored Contributor

So much for Gina and Matt not being about money.   It was reported that when Gina filed in April, she asked for joint legal custody and sole physical custody of the kids.  

In August, Matt filed documents asking for joint legal and joing physical custody of the kids.  He also said he'd pay Gina spousal support but he asked to keep everything he had prior to their marriage and post-separation earnings.