Trusted Contributor

Re: real housewives of new york....SEASON 13, 2021....news, spoilers, gossip

As someone noted above,  I am not totally sure that Louane isn't drinking,  but I hope for her sake she is not. 

I agree that Sonja has to be on pills.  How do you get that drunk that quickly at the wine tasting?  She either was drinking hard stuff before she went or is medicating.  As they said on WWHL  it wasn't the water pills last year. 

Andy also said on WWHL that watching Sonja get that drunk is uncomfortable.  I could also see how others that have alcohalic family members would be triggered by this.  BRAVO needs to do something about this.  With them down to only 5 it would be difficult to loose one.

Honored Contributor

I don't know why Ramona couldn't just admit that she didn't donate plasma, and I don't know why Leah couldn't just let it go.

I think they are determined to not have a good time when they go out.

When Sonja is drunk she doesn't even look like she had a face lift.

Honored Contributor

@jellyBEAN , it was plasma Ramona claimed to have donated.  I seem to recall that people who were recovered from Covid could donate plasma and it would be given to those suffering badly with Covid and it helped in recovery.  I'm simplifying but you get the gist. 

Donating plasma is a drawn out process.  It's not as easy as giving blood.  The first time you do it, it's a couple hour long process.  Ramona had to know she either did or didn't.  She's ridiculous. 

Leah isn't the Covid police.  She went after Ramona at the reunion about how she felt Ramona was irresponsible and then she was always going after her saying Ramona was tone deaf to what was going on bragging about various things she was doing and places she was going, how other people couldn't afford all this, etc.

However, also in the midst of everything Leah had her nose done and posted photos on social media.  So it was okay for her to post plastic surgery photos, like not everyone can afford that, but everything Ramona posted was tone deaf to the world's situation.   

Honored Contributor

S13 - E4
Putting the Tiff in Tiffany’s
On the second day in the Hamptons, the ladies get a personal training session from Luann’s new fling. After having words with Ramona, Leah decides to take a vow of silence to relieve tension between the two. Later on, Ramona hosts a Breakfast at Tiffany’s dinner party, where Leah calls out Heather for using gossip about the ladies as content for her new podcast.
Air Date: 05/25/2021
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

watching sonja is like watching a roller coaster.....so many ups and downs. she really needs to stop drinking!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Sonja is a mess this season, no other way to put it.

It is tragic the way Luann goes on about Garth.  OK, we get it.  But that is one relationship that won't last but for a NY minute.

I don't get all this hate on Ramona, esp. since they are all enjoying her beautiful home.  Sure she is annoying, but that is nothing new.  And as another poster put it, Leah is not the Covid police. 

Speaking of Leah, if her grandma is still alive at this point in her life, she must be pretty old.  I think my grandma passed when I was about 12, and Leah is how old?  40?

I don't dislike Eboni, but she just doesn't fit in with this group imo.  And why Ramona invited Heather, it seems kinda set up to me.  Why bring Heather back into the mix at this point?  Only for another person to get mad at and come to blows with?  Is it too boring with just the 5 of them?  Anyway, Luann does seem to be in very good shape physically.  I don't think she is secretly drinking because it would show up in her face and body and she is looking really good this season. 

Interesting that they all had hair and makeup people at Ramona's house to glam them up.  I assume Bravo is paying for all that.  The Breakfast at Tiffany's dinner was kinda silly but I guess all their themed parties and dinners are kinda silly.  I did like Leah's outfit best, but it didn't channel Audrey Hepburn.  Hopefully at some point in the season we shall see them all enjoying each other's company and having some fun and laughs.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Trusted Contributor

This was another tough episode.  Sonja is just too hard to watch.  It was interesting that she tried to behave at the dinner with Heather because she didn't want Heather to leak to the press that she was on drugs.  I think she is not only drunk and using pills but very depressed.  She needs to go get some help before something terrible happens.

Leah was beyond over the top and not interesting to watch.  The way she was going after Ramona was crazy.

I think Louanne is probably not drinking.  She is in such good shape and her "trainer" is probably a health nut that doesn't drink.  If he is keeping her sober then good, but it won't last. 

This one is almost now unwatchable.  I will watch a few more episodes but if Sonja and Leah continue to be crazy.  I am out.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I watched most of it last night, why oh why do they have Leah acting so crazy and over the top? It doesn't even make sense that she would be so angry acting over such little stuff like she is!

Sonja, seriously needs counseling, she needs to get over being rich and being married into a wealthy family, she just can't seem to let that all go! I really like Sonja, but this season is really making her look very unstable!

Ramona is just being Ramona, no harm no foul! A lot of stuff she says you just have to let it go in one ear and out the other, as my grandmother used to say! lol.....Now some thing she does need to be called on like when she is treating strangers badly, or saying really hurtful things to someone-then absolutely call her on the carpet about it! But let the little stuff go!

Eboni- She doesn't really bother me, but she definitely doesn't belong with this group, I could see her on RHOP though....She almost seems to be the Peacekeeper with this group this season.....

Not sure why Ramona invited Heather, other than to start more drama between her and Leah! I think they need to add another housewife to this mix!

Hopefully this one gets better! Oh and Lu looks really good, and I have always liked her, but she is very full of herself this season, a lot like Kyle on RHOBH.....

Honored Contributor

@jellyBEAN wrote:

Sonja is a mess this season, no other way to put it.

It is tragic the way Luann goes on about Garth.  OK, we get it.  But that is one relationship that won't last but for a NY minute.

I don't get all this hate on Ramona, esp. since they are all enjoying her beautiful home.  Sure she is annoying, but that is nothing new.  And as another poster put it, Leah is not the Covid police. 

Speaking of Leah, if her grandma is still alive at this point in her life, she must be pretty old.  I think my grandma passed when I was about 12, and Leah is how old?  40?

I don't dislike Eboni, but she just doesn't fit in with this group imo.  And why Ramona invited Heather, it seems kinda set up to me.  Why bring Heather back into the mix at this point?  Only for another person to get mad at and come to blows with?  Is it too boring with just the 5 of them?  Anyway, Luann does seem to be in very good shape physically.  I don't think she is secretly drinking because it would show up in her face and body and she is looking really good this season. 

Interesting that they all had hair and makeup people at Ramona's house to glam them up.  I assume Bravo is paying for all that.  The Breakfast at Tiffany's dinner was kinda silly but I guess all their themed parties and dinners are kinda silly.  I did like Leah's outfit best, but it didn't channel Audrey Hepburn.  Hopefully at some point in the season we shall see them all enjoying each other's company and having some fun and laughs.

@jellyBEAN Hi Jellybean. I was fortunate enough to have my Grandmother on my mom's side until I was 40, and my grandmother on my dad's side, I lost when I was 42........I have always felt so fortunate to have known them for that long!

Valued Contributor

Last season Leah would say that Ramona was like a mother to her.  That would explain why she has so much bad feelings toward Ramona.  On the phone call with her sister Leah was complaing about her mother and how controlling she was.  I think she  is transferring her bad feelings for her mother to Ramona.  There was nothing wrong with Ramona asking Leah to let her and Luann finish a private conversation, but Leah went crazy and started carrying on like a crazy person.  I think Leah would benefit from some serious phycological counseling.    I also like that Eboni stepped in and told Luane that Sonya needed comfort not criticism.  Maybe she will be the voice of reason this season.  Lord knows these ladies could use one!  It was also nice to see Heather stand up to Leah.  Leah needs that more often!