Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of new york....SEASON 13, 2021....news, spoilers, gossip

I half watched this last show, fast forwarding through most of it and deleting it at the end. It occurs to me this show has nothing going for it at this point. It stopped being fun and isn't entertaining. I don't care if it returns or not. This cast just isn't working but I'm not sure retooling it is going to net a positive result. The show surely misses Dorinda. Meanwhile, Sonja, while likable, hasn't added anything to the franchise in years. Leah is neither likable nor interesting and the addition of Ebony hasn't made any positive difference. Moreover, this year's antics just didn't fly. The show was more boring and annoying than anything else. I watched very few of the episodes this year, deleting most of them without watching. Awful show.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

My favorites were Bethenny, Sober Dorinda, and Carole.  I think the one who would have any chance of returning would be Dorinda, although the sober part might be unrealistic.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

My favorites were Bethenny, Sober Dorinda, and Carole.  I think the one who would have any chance of returning would be Dorinda, although the sober part might be unrealistic.

@faeriemoon Remember Aviva Deschler? She was something else as well. I think Andy would have to pay Bethany a boatload of money to get her to come back!  

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

Last night they had a special episode of scenes not seen before, and it was so good, if the season had been like that, it would have been a good season......

It was really funny and entertaining!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Last night they had a special episode of scenes not seen before, and it was so good, if the season had been like that, it would have been a good season......

@CANDLEQUEEN , I didn't watch but I wonder if this was part of what was scrapped and then planned to be shown in lieu of more actual episodes?   

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN , I didn't watch but I wonder if this was part of what was scrapped and then planned to be shown in lieu of more actual episodes?   

@Lipstickdiva I bet it was! It was quite funny and entertaining though, made me realize I do like this franchise, just not this season!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Bravo has been showing special episodes all season with outtakes. I only watched a few and while some of them were better than the actual episodes, some weren't very different. I'm curious to see how they staff this franchise if they decide to bring it back.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Bravo has been showing special episodes all season with outtakes. I only watched a few and while some of them were better than the actual episodes, some weren't very different. I'm curious to see how they staff this franchise if they decide to bring it back.

@stevieb , they have been doing this for several years, with most, if not all of the HW franchises and Below Deck.  It's called Behind the Scenes.  Everything is the same but they will throw in never before seen footage.  It's usually not much.  These Behind the Scenes episodes generally come on an hour before the new episode.  

Trusted Contributor

I am through with this show, stop watching it,over, through with political stuff in everything i want to be entertained not preached to about injustice.