Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of new york....SEASON 13, 2021....news, spoilers, gossip

[ Edited ]

Leah is totally unlikable to me. She acts like a spoiled brat. She and Eboni would not even be acquaintances with these women if they were not getting paid. Eboni does not fit in at all with these women. She seems to be bored to death.

Sonja needs rehab asap and she seems to also be mentally unstable. I hope she seeks help.

Lu sure does look great but this relationship looks very staged to me. I think Garth was hired for the show.

Ramona (as crazy as she is) is more tolerable than most of the others for me this season.

I hope this isn't going to be another drunken scream fest of a season.

Honored Contributor

I only saw about the first half and was over Leah.  Spoiled brat is exactly the word that comes to mind.

Ramona and Lu were having a private conversation.  Leah acted like Ramona told her to get out.  Ramona was very kind to her when she asked if she and Lu could finish their conversation.  By the time Eboni came in, Lu and Ramona were finished speaking so why wouldn't Ramona talk to her?  But that made Leah upset too.  The way Leah spoke about Ramona to that florist was uncalled for and the namecalling was uncalled for. 

I don't want to hear any excuse from Leah about her grandmother and that's why she acted the way she did.  If Leah was that upset and her grandmother was that ill, then Leah should have stayed home and been with her grandmother.   That is not an excuse for her poor behavior.  

Honored Contributor

You know it's bad when Ramona is starting to look like the normal one.  (Not counting Eboni who seems quite sane, but out of her element with these psychos.)

Honored Contributor

Wow lots of stuff going on on social media.

I guess Carole blocked Leah from her Instagram page and now someone (maybe Leah) posted a bunch of photos of Carole with Ghislaine Maxwell.  Apparently the 2 of them were quite chummy.

The consensus on the pages I follow on Instagram is most are over Leah this year. 

Valued Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

You know it's bad when Ramona is starting to look like the normal one.  (Not counting Eboni who seems quite sane, but out of her element with these psychos.)

totally agree!

I was almost afraid to watch the episode since I had read some comments online about Leah's behavior. She's ruining the show for me for the most part. She didn't get a chance to be that horrible last night .... but .... to be continued. I am sure much more screeching will ensue. 

I feel like I'm going crazy... didn't this show used to be fun? Although I did enjoy last night's episode a lot more than last week's. 

Trusted Contributor

@tennpal15 wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

totally agree!

I was almost afraid to watch the episode since I had read some comments online about Leah's behavior. She's ruining the show for me for the most part. She didn't get a chance to be that horrible last night .... but .... to be continued. I am sure much more screeching will ensue. 

I feel like I'm going crazy... didn't this show used to be fun? Although I did enjoy last night's episode a lot more than last week's. 

@tennpal15  I think that is the problem.  None of these shows are fun anymore.  I watch several of them.  The women are drunk and constantly fighting and argueing.  I am not sure who told the producers that this is what we want to see,  but it's not.  The shows used to fun and funny and it was interesting to see them go to their parties and dress up and go on trips.  This changed before COVID.  

If the RH shows continue this way,  I think they will loose a lot of viewers. 

Honored Contributor

@TurnerGal wrote:

@tennpal15 wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

totally agree!

@tennpal15  I think that is the problem.  None of these shows are fun anymore.  I watch several of them.  The women are drunk and constantly fighting and argueing.  I am not sure who told the producers that this is what we want to see,  but it's not.  The shows used to fun and funny and it was interesting to see them go to their parties and dress up and go on trips.  This changed before COVID.  

If the RH shows continue this way,  I think they will loose a lot of viewers. 

Agree.  Leah had planned to sabatoge that dinner before it even started.  She had all the ammo ready to confront Heather regarding her podcast comments.  

Esteemed Contributor

After being a faithful watcher for years and years......I have deleted it from "record series". Credit for that goes to Leah.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Don't care for Leah.

Valued Contributor

Hi, Daisy......I don't care for Leah, either.  She is spoiled and very rude.  The world does not revolve around her.  

I think that LuAnn is in great shape but the boyfriend thing seems a bit fake to me.  Of course, Ramona is still Ramona, and Sonja needs to get over being a "Morgan".  That ship has sailed.

I liked the NY Housewives when they first aired the franchise.  They seemed to be more interested in cultural/charity work, etc.  Now, it is just drunken parties and arguing.  Not my cup of tea.

I like Eboni but I am not sure that she will be able to tolerate this group for long.