Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: real housewives of new york....SEASON 13, 2021....news, spoilers, gossip

Ramona was being very nice to Eboni and in turn Eboni appeared to be appreciative and enjoying herself.  Yet in her confessionals, all she does is diss Ramona - very two faced.  I'm not liking her with this group of women.

I was watching an old Steve McQueen movie, and Paula Prentiss played a role in the film.  I knew Luann reminded me of someone, and lo and behold, she is another Paula Prentiss.  Tall, similar hairstyle, low voice, very similar face.  I'm dating myself here, but Paula Prentiss used to do a lot of the Love American Style shows and I think she was married to Richard Benjamin, and whatever became of him?  OK, let me get back on track here.

I watched the full episode after having fallen asleep during the original airing.  I didn't miss all that much.  As far as Ramona referring to the "help", there was a lot of help there, I'm terrible with names, some of us are, so she forgot a name.  I don't think there was bad intention there.  Not every term should be considered derogatory in nature.

Imagine having a beautiful clean home like that and those dogs peeing on the carpets at every turn.  Especially when there is such a large private yard to let them out in and plenty of "help".  So Luann moved from that round house she bought in NY State (forget the town name) and back into the city into that apartment by Tom?  Or was she living somewhere else?  She's moved quite a bit.  I saw Sonja's townhome pictures as real estate for sale on some entertainment channel, and they were showing the inside and the outdoor space.  Priced around 8.75M I believe.  On the upper east side.  But it is right next to a parking garage entrance, cars coming and going all day and night.  Not ideal for spending that kind of $$$.  imo

On to next week.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

I watched last night for about 20 minutes, and then went to bed. I am so tired anyways-we are moving in a week, so I fall into bed exhausted every night anyway. I don't know why, but I am just so bored with this season so far.

It seems off and like the ladies are trying too hard to find things to argue about. Who cares if Ramona gave Plasma while in Florida? I mean really? Leah just kept on and on........I will probably continue to watch it here and there since I started already. 

Trusted Contributor

I watched last night a few thoughts:

1. Sonja needs to leave until she can get her drinking under control.  It is very unhealty and not entertaining.  They took Dorinda off because of her anger issues and Sonja needs to go to rehab.
  2. Ramona I don't think she understands or maybe cares how she comes across.  She is disrespectful to people that are hired to help her.  She always has been. 
  3. Leah is now the new S**t stirrer.  The Producers have made her the one to bring up story line issues.  She went after Ramona about the blood donation and now she is going to go after Heather with what Heather said about the other ladies. I  don't like when they do this.  If this is the only way the show tries to create interest I may be out.  Did they not learn from "Puppy-gate"  and the Denise Richards mess last season on RHOBH.
  4. I hope Luanne can stick with not drinking.  Right now if her crutch is to have a wine glass with non-Rose I think that is "ok."  Leah has been sober longer than Louanne at this point.  Not sure why they keep having to take the women to wine tastings and bars when two of them are trying to be sober and one can't control herself when she drinks.
Honored Contributor

I watched last night..2 episodes in and I am totally over Leah. She has taken over the show and I am not interested in her views on anything. As far as fashion goes I don't like her style at all. She has no room to talk about anyone with her trashy mouth and the way she acts. 

I think Eboni is on the show to get her views out. She obviously does not like these women or want to be with them. She looks like she can't wait to escape. I wish she would and she can take Leah with her.

Sonja has problems. She needs help. It's not funny and Bravo is using her...but they love a messy HW.

Lu....for some reason I don't believe she is not drinking. 

Ramona is consistent...she is always rude and condescending. She never remembers anyones name and doesn't really care. 

@CANDLEQUEEN ,

Happy Moving Day to your new home.....Good Luck!!!

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

I watched last night..2 episodes in and I am totally over Leah. She has taken over the show and I am not interested in her views on anything. As far as fashion goes I don't like her style at all. She has no room to talk about anyone with her trashy mouth and the way she acts. 

I think Eboni is on the show to get her views out. She obviously does not like these women or want to be with them. She looks like she can't wait to escape. I wish she would and she can take Leah with her.

Sonja has problems. She needs help. It's not funny and Bravo is using her...but they love a messy HW.

Lu....for some reason I don't believe she is not drinking. 

Ramona is consistent...she is always rude and condescending. She never remembers anyones name and doesn't really care. 

@CANDLEQUEEN ,

Happy Moving Day to your new home.....Good Luck!!!

@DREAMON Thanks Dreamon! We are very excited, but boy is it a lot of work. We have lived in our current home for 31 years, so a lot of tossing and donating went on! lol! I agree with your comments above...Leah is a pot stirrer, and rude and full of herself this season, Eboni is just there for her own causes, and could care less about being friends with any of these women, Lu, I still really like, btu find it hard to believe she isn't drinking at all. Sonja-poor Sonja-love her, but she is a mess ....She desperately needs some help... 

Esteemed Contributor

Well I gave it a shot. Done. I still kinda like Ramona, Lu, Sonja. I even kind of like Eboni when she is not race baiting. Leah is no Bethany. She seems to be Andy's new favorite and it is now the Leah show but Leah has nothing going on. I am going to try Beverly Hills tonight as I am very interested in how Erika Jane is going to lie to everyone. Stay tuned....

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Valued Contributor

last night was rough going ~ I don't know how long I can hold on. lol

At this point, I'll watch just because I love the Watch What Crappens podcast, but I just can't stand Leah, and they seem to want to make her the focus of the show. Her whiny voice grates. 

I really like Eboni, but, like Leah, it seems forced. Can't they find women a little bit older to add to the cast? 

Sonja's drinking is unreal ~ then again, she must be mixing drinking and pills, there's no other explanation that makes sense. She went from zero to DRUNK in a short amount of time with just a couple of drinks. It's triggering for those of us that have been around drunks in the past ~ and I don't consider that to be fun. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I did watch last night but it wasn't enjoyable.  I really don't like Leah and I didn't like her last year.  Not a fan of Eboni.  Everything with her is too forced.  She reminds me of Anila from Married to Medicine in the way they both act.

I find nothing even remotely entertaining about Sonja.  In fact I find it downright uncomfortable watching her.  It didn't dawn on me until I read @tennpal15 comment but I think she hit it right.  When you've had to deal with an alcoholic in your life, this isn't something I want to see.  I know what it was like dealing with that and how tense situations were.  I start getting tense watching Sonja that drunk.

I watched WWHL last night and Lu was on with some actress I don't know.  Andy brought up Sonja's out of control drinking last night and the fact that when she was like this a few years ago, she insisted it was the water pills she was taking that made her get so drunk so fast.  I don't think it was water pills then and I don't think it's water pills now.

Ramona is coming from a good place trying with Sonja but she goes about it all wrong. 

As an aside, Tinsley is back in NYC .  Lots of comments from people begging her to come back on the show.  I guess she has a jewelry collab with someone that launched yesterday.    

Esteemed Contributor

I watched for 10 minutes and turned it off. None of them are very appealing. This will be another one that is not going to be viewed. So far, I have turned all of these shows out. These shows used to be fun but are now irrelevant.

Respected Contributor

I watched the episode last night and tonight I am trying to remember what happened.  Woman Embarassed

I remember Ramona wasn't thrilled w/Leah's animal print outfit, yet she had on animal print herself, but she didn't look quite as good as Leah did imo.  Ramona looked like the older lady that she is, and I think she was a bit jealous.  I am in disagreement w/most about Leah.  I like getting her take on things and I actually enjoy her fashions and what she's into.  As far as the blood donation, it got me wondering, were they taking blood from infected people?  That's kinda scary isn't it? 

Sonja just does not look well at all.  She's very bloated and holding onto fluids in her face and body - edemic looking.  She really needs to get off the booze, yet she's been to "health spas" and vegan retreats, and such like that to get cleaned out in the past.  She's just a mess this season.

If Luann wants to drink her faux Rose out of a wineglass so be it.  It makes her feel like she's part of the group and is doing herself no harm.  I think she was right, its the same as Leah having her mocktail served in a glass and dressed up like an alcoholic drink.  Jeeeez.  And yes Eboni is taking us all to school on certain words that are not appropriate to use and I do appreciate her point of view but I don't think Ramona meant it in a hurtful way.  Ramona is the Ramonacoaster, let us not forget, and she's always been uppity.

Here I thought Ramona and Leah had finally made some peace amongst themselves and they seemed to start out on a good note with this Running Man theme, and then Leah, like a dog on a bone, just couldn't let Ramona forget that she wasn't allowed to have any fun down in Florida because of the virus thing.

Well I'll continue to watch and see what happens.  I want to see what goes on w/Heather.  I never much cared for her, she didn't last very long on the show.  Wonder if she's still making her Yummy Tummy line of shapewear?  Same bat time, same bat channel.....

Flowers are nature's way of laughing