Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of new york....SEASON 13, 2021....news, spoilers, gossip

i have watched them all, every single franchise, from the beginning.

no way i could stomach watching luann, ramona, and sonja all by themselves. ramona is cruel to the bone and sonja is just plain wacky, with our without alcohol. i have been wanting ramona to head out for ages now.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

i have watched them all, every single franchise, from the beginning.

no way i could stomach watching luann, ramona, and sonja all by themselves. ramona is cruel to the bone and sonja is just plain wacky, with our without alcohol. i have been wanting ramona to head out for ages now.

@sunshine45 Although none of the other franchises are all the same age group-they all have different ages in them, was just thinking about this! Ramona is not a favorite of mine either....She is quite the snob, but she is entertaining! I don't know, I am willing to keep watching and see what happens. It was after all just the 1st night!  

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

why is sonja carrying around a handbag during her luncheon. i cannot believe she is wearing an outfit where she tucked the tag in......just in case she didnt like it!

Sonja has always done that!  And yes, she has returned items she has worn!

Respected Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

There is nothing Andy Cohen enjoys more than showing women behaving badly.

Andy Cohen enjoys watching women who make asses of themselves. He gets off on other peoples folly.

Honored Contributor

I missed Dorinda last night.  I suspect Tinsley might be back. (If you watched Andy's show immediately after, Leah kind of suggests she will be.)

The jury is still out on Eboni.  For someone who is supposed to be a lawyer who specializes "in everything" (her words), it certainly seems she made a mess out of her finances, and it has taken her years to make it right again.  That kind of thing bugs me.

Esteemed Contributor

I have never liked Andy Cohen. I think he is so overrated. He has a mean streak that he seems to use for his advantage.

Leah and Eboni can leave the show and no loss. Eboni wants to educate us on black history. Thanks but no thanks.  Sonja is a screwball. She has no business sense. Eboni stated in WWHL that Sonja was closest to her intelligence. Oy Vay!!

I like LuAnn and Ramona but not to the extent if I quit watching I would miss them. The previews show more parties, drinking, nude scenes and yelling. Not very enticing. Another reason these RHW shows are irrelevant. 

Respected Contributor

@skatting44 wrote:

Definitely, will be all political . No thanks  , not watching yelling, cursing , foul behavior nor  hear more abt politics .

Agree with you about political. Do not like Eboni. She is smart and has joined this arena to further her agenda. I listened to her statements not viewpoints or conversations were they really intended to be.

Luann asking Leah to be her wing person is asking one alcoholic to pour the drink for the other.

Ramona and Sonja have been friends for years and have helped each other through thick and thin. Ramona is probably right concerning Sonja's mental state.

Super Contributor

Did we really need to see the bubble bath scene??

Valued Contributor

I really like Eboni so far .... and I still can't stand Leah. So overrated ~ she was a favorite of the viewers last season and it's all gone to her head. 

I really think they need more than 5 to make this season interesting, I'm looking forward to the Heather drama, I haven't been following the "news", but apparently she didn't stick around for long because she had a major disagreement with one of them.

I stopped watching in the middle of last season... and RHONY has always been a favorite. 

Maybe Leah will be a little bit more tolerable now that she's sober. Her whole conversion storyline is extemely obnoxious though, so I am not holding my breath. 

Honored Contributor

@tennpal15 

i think there is a big blowup between heather and leah.....not sure if it got physical or not?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein