Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of new york.....REUNION SHOWS....2017

I haven't seen the reunion but I think Lu filed for the divorce when she did thinking that by next season it will be old news and everyone will have moved on.

I also think if Bravo tries to make the divorce a huge part of her story, she'll ask to reduce herself to a friend of the housewives, like she did a couple of years ago, to avoid the divorce storyline.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

Ramona is horrible to all wait staff everywhere. She is one person I wouldn't even talk to if I knew her socially. 

Lu handles herself amazingly well in these embarrassing situations. I don't know how she does it.

@DREAMON  Ramona said she gave the hotel people $200 and then told them what she wanted.  I think this is okay, as that is their job, to make the guests comfortable.  

We have room service at hotels, so tip for everything, same thing, only she did it up front.

@mousiegirl, the other women have said Ramona doesn't tip squat, that she's lying about tipping all these people.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I haven't seen the reunion but I think Lu filed for the divorce when she did thinking that by next season it will be old news and everyone will have moved on.

I also think if Bravo tries to make the divorce a huge part of her story, she'll ask to reduce herself to a friend of the housewives, like she did a couple of years ago, to avoid the divorce storyline.

I'm not so sure Lu's the type who would want her storyline reduced no matter what the issue is...

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I don't know... I've heard so many stories about that 'reduction in status' but I've never heard she requested it... In fact, I heard she wasn't happy about it, but who knows... I also heard it was because at the time she didn't actually have a place in NY, which seemed sort of far-fetched...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Even if Ramona tipped every person that she came in contact with...that still doesn't justify treating people like cr*p. She treats workstaff everywhere she goes terribly. She is no better than anyone else but she thinks she is. I don't know how she even has 1 friend let alone many.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@mousiegirl @CANDLEQUEEN I remember Jill's surprise arrival at one of the HW trips and essentially being shown the door... but I don't think I ever knew what her falling out with Bethenny was about... I always thought Jill brought interest to the show, but also do recall she could be a real piece of work... I think I'd still rather see her next season, maybe as a part-timer, than some of those who will undoubtedly be returning...

@stevieb  In her guest appearance this season, she bashed Bethenny or was it Ramona, so I don't want to see her on the show.  She changed in the last few seasons she was on, and not for the better, too bad, bye-bye.

@mousiegirl... I think it was Ramona... and, in fairness, she only said what the others (and most of us...) have been saying all season... Still, I get it that there are probably HW that each of us hopes don't let the door hit them on the way out... The only one I just couldn't stand was Danielle from NJ... Admittedly, as far as NY this season goes, I don't like Tinsley at all and don't think she adds to the show. I'd prefer she not be back, but don't really care one way or the other and because Andy seems to have taken to her, for whatever misguided reason... I suspect we'll see her next year...

Any plans that might or might not have been on the table for Jill were probably put asunder by the Queen B... I get it that Bethenny can be (though isn't always...) good TV, but I don't think her 'talents' warrant the power she seems to have over Bravo...

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@mousiegirl @CANDLEQUEEN I remember Jill's surprise arrival at one of the HW trips and essentially being shown the door... but I don't think I ever knew what her falling out with Bethenny was about... I always thought Jill brought interest to the show, but also do recall she could be a real piece of work... I think I'd still rather see her next season, maybe as a part-timer, than some of those who will undoubtedly be returning...

@stevieb  In her guest appearance this season, she bashed Bethenny or was it Ramona, so I don't want to see her on the show.  She changed in the last few seasons she was on, and not for the better, too bad, bye-bye.

@mousiegirl... I think it was Ramona... and, in fairness, she only said what the others (and most of us...) have been saying all season... Still, I get it that there are probably HW that each of us hopes don't let the door hit them on the way out... The only one I just couldn't stand was Danielle from NJ... Admittedly, as far as NY this season goes, I don't like Tinsley at all and don't think she adds to the show. I'd prefer she not be back, but don't really care one way or the other and because Andy seems to have taken to her, for whatever misguided reason... I suspect we'll see her next year...

Any plans that might or might not have been on the table for Jill were probably put asunder by the Queen B... I get it that Bethenny can be (though isn't always...) good TV, but I don't think her 'talents' warrant the power she seems to have over Bravo...

@stevieb  I agree re Danielle.   Bethenny tells it like it i, with some humor, so does have some redeeming qualities, which Andy loves, lol.  I heard at one poiint that Danielle was coming back, and as my Mother used to say, "say it isn't so," lol.

At this point, Dorinda is "the" show, lol, love her, so far.

Esteemed Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

Didn't Jill walk out of a fashion show because she wasn't seated in the front row?  Laughable.

Wow! I wouldn't doubt it. LOL

Honored Contributor

@Daisy wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

Didn't Jill walk out of a fashion show because she wasn't seated in the front row?  Laughable.

Wow! I wouldn't doubt it. LOL

She seemed to a caring person in the very beginning of the show but that soon changed. She got more and more bossy and full of herself as each episode aired. I hope  they don't bring her back. I don't think Andy will do that as long as Bethenny is in the mix. Maybe it will happen when Queen B decides to leave again.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

Even if Ramona tipped every person that she came in contact with...that still doesn't justify treating people like cr*p. She treats workstaff everywhere she goes terribly. She is no better than anyone else but she thinks she is. I don't know how she even has 1 friend let alone many.

The only 'help' I've ever seen Ramomo treat nicely were those she had helping at her Hamptons party. Otherwise, she seem to think they're just part of the furniture and there to do her bidding...