Respected Contributor

Re: real housewives of new york.....REUNION SHOWS 2016...with "news," spoilers, gossip

[ Edited ]

I watched the reunion #2 and then watched Bethenny on WWHL and I guess she was a guest that particular night because she felt she needed to defend herself. All she did was make herself look worse. Is she bipolar? She acted manic on WWHL. 

On the reunion Bethenny was really mean. I am glad Jules called out Bethenny and Carole for their behavior towards her this season. Carole adds nothing to the show. Glad Dorinda also said to Carole that Carole only wanted to be with Bethenny and was not interested in knowing the other women. 

Sonja only "went out" with Tom 5 times in 10 years? Huh, is she delusional? That is no relationship. Not even a friendship. Who is she kidding besides herself?

Ramona looked and acted like a child. Laughing and giggling and trying to stick out her chest in that dress on the couch. She is happy the reunion isn't about her for once but she sure can dish it out to the women. 

LuAnn is just in denial or really doesn't care about being with a cheater. Why not just say she isn't the monogamous type and either is Tom instead of pretending they are. She really only cares how it looks to the public I guess.

Valued Contributor

Re: real housewives of new york.....REUNION SHOWS 2016...with "news," spoilers, gossip

[ Edited ]

BlueOcean, I agree.  Sonja was indicating that they had a 10 year affair.  They were together 5 times in ten years.  Let's do the math.  Yeah, right!!!  No wonder Tom had amnesia.  

Honored Contributor

@BabyYoda wrote:

@I like celery wrote:

Also, I loved the clip of Amy Phillips impersonating LuAnn on WWHL!  She is a comic genius!  Smiley LOL

@I like celery Yes that was hilarious and go on YouTube to see the extended version of the video she did of LuAnn. 

Her Luanne and Ramona are spot-on, her Bethenny, eh, not so much...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@BabyYoda wrote:

@I like celery wrote:

Also, I loved the clip of Amy Phillips impersonating LuAnn on WWHL!  She is a comic genius!  Smiley LOL

@I like celery Yes that was hilarious and go on YouTube to see the extended version of the video she did of LuAnn. 

@BabyYoda  I saw the extended version on Amy Phillips' FB page.  Smiley Very Happy  She's hilarious, and so talented! 

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@BabyYoda wrote:

@I like celery wrote:

Her Luanne and Ramona are spot-on, her Bethenny, eh, not so much...

ITA

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Not a good week to be Jules: 1) she will not return to RHONY, 2) she didn't get the $25K a month in support she requested (she was awarded $10K a month), and 3) now Michael is moving back into their family home.

http://www.realitytea.com/2016/09/09/michael-wainstein-moves-back-jules-wainstein-divorce-details/

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@Issy379 wrote:

BlueOcean, I agree.  Sonja was indicating that they had a 10 year affair.  They were together 5 times in ten years.  Let's do the math.  Yeah, right!!!  No wonder Tom had amnesia.  

Evidently those booty calls were not all that memorable. 

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

Not a good week to be Jules: 1) she will not return to RHONY, 2) she didn't get the $25K a month in support she requested (she was awarded $10K a month), and 3) now Michael is moving back into their family home.

http://www.realitytea.com/2016/09/09/michael-wainstein-moves-back-jules-wainstein-divorce-details/

This seems a very strange arrangement with them just having the restraining order lifted.  I don't have a good feeling about this.  So sad.

Trusted Contributor

I don't think Jules is boring-I think she is a genuinely nice person and after watching the rest of these women-we perceive that as being boring. When Jules is allowed to,she actually sounds like the smartest one in the room and the only one that I would want as a good friend.

Respected Contributor

Saying B is "evil" is SO harsh, & unnecessary.

You can see in her eyes that she's extremely stressed, & appears to be overwhelmed by whatever has been happening in her life. Between the LONG divorce, & her surgery, + who knows what else, it's taken a toll on her. None of us know what goes on behind the scenes. And not having ANY family base has obviously affected her deeply. Of course it would!

Jules looked beautiful, & it appears she's gained a little weigh- looks GREAT on her.

It's so amazing to me that Lu has such little self-worth. Maybe all those years of having an open marriage to the count (which she says she didn't want) had a deep affect on her.