Respected Contributor

Re: real housewives of new york.....REUNION SHOWS 2016...with "news," spoilers, gossip

@Daisy wrote:

@RazorSharp wrote:

You must have missed part 1 of the reunion where she wrongly accused Bethenny of having an affair with a married man and insisted that the man (who was confirmed as separated) was still living at home and his wife didn't know about Bethenny.  I'd say that's getting involved with a marriage and a divorce.

I think she only said that because B kept at her about it and Lu finally said something to B about her life.

I could be wrong, but I don't think Lu had said much, if anything, about anyone's marriage/divorce.

Actually she did...a lot!

Respected Contributor

Re: real housewives of new york.....REUNION SHOWS 2016...with "news," spoilers, gossip

@shoptilyadropagain wrote:

@scotttie wrote:

So got through last night's show.  Am I the ONLY one who doesn't care a rip which of the housewives and how many times Tom has "dated" them?  I mean they have done that story to death.  LuAnne doesn't care.  So they can just stop trying to convince her.  I'm sure she realizes the truth but isn't going to give an inch.  Why should she?  She was "dating" every man in NY apparently he was doing the same with women. It's pointless now. 

I really enjoyed Jules last night.  She was able to explain many of the strange things we saw her do and let Bethenny and Carole know how cruel they were. 

Bethenny was her usual disgusting self. Looks like next week Sonja gets to show off.

@scotttie, I believe the issue now isn't so much the fact that he has a past with two other housewives but rather he is lying about the extent of those relationships.  He has said he only had one group date with Ramona when he has had at least 5 (and Bethenny verified that she saw them on one of those dates and it wasn't with a group).  He also has told Lu that he and Sonja hooked up once but Sonja is saying it was five times.  Tom was also drunk and lip-locked with another woman for well over an hour just a week or so after his engagement.  Since he's been less than honest and shady, I believe the women just want LuAnn to realize what she's getting into.  Of course, I don't think morals matter a whole lot to LuAnn so she probably doesn't care.  I find that sad and pathetic, myself.

Side note.  I, too, was surprised the way Sonja carried on about her 10 year, friends with benefits, relationship with Tom but come to find out they've only been together about 5 times.  

@shoptilyadropagain  Thanks for your comment to me shoptilya.  I get that the girls are trying to beat it into her head.  However, my view is how many times do they think they have to say it?  They have said it ad nauseum for several weeks now.  Lu doesn't care.  It's not like she is going to wake up one morning and say "oh wait...Now I get it...thank goodness they said it to me 100 times"  In fact, she may be enjoying them knocking themselves out to convince her.  A little reverse psychology since they are all enjoying clueing her in so much.  Lu isn't stupid and is certainly aware of the "ways of men" ;-)

Respected Contributor

I'd like to see them can Bethenny and bring Jill back Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

I've seen speculation that Bethenny might leave to pursue another business venture and that Carol would then probably opt to leave too... Anybody buying this ... ?

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

this season jules had more of a storyline than carole did. i would not be sad to see either of them leave. i am all for jill zarin coming back.....she was crazy and funny all in one package. LOL heck, i would not even mind kelly bensimon coming back at this point! i definitely cannot see yolanda fitting in with any of these women.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

According to Tamara Tattles Deborah met Tom D’Agostino in 2009 and apparently Tom immediately went for her as soon as she entered The Regency. It is reported that Tom never mentioned Luann the entire night and also failed to mention that he was engaged.

Despite Tom blaming it on the alcohol, he apparently isn’t too sorry as the two are still in contact and consider each other friends.

http://www.allabouttrh.com/2016/09/06/woman-revealed-new-details-tom-dagostinos-hook/?utm_source=fee...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

I have only watched about 1/2 of part 2, but here are my thoughts:

Yes, Jules is totally boring.  She clearly is NOT working through her eating disorder as that's all she talks about.

Carole bores me too.  She's Bethenny's minion, and she think she's better than everyone else.  She and Bethenny were like 2 grade school mean girls running out of Jules' Hampton's home--it was just rude...

Lu Mann is desperate, insecure, a bit pitiful and I almost feel sorry for her.

B is just mean--she is a mean girl.  She is very smart and quick witted, but she has very little emotional intelligence.  She tears people down with her cutting words.  As someone else stated earlier, she probably has few "real" friends.  Her HSWVS cast are her friends as well as the women she employs.  

Sonja--hot mess--so over hearing about her ' relationship" with Tom--there probably was NO relationship.  She's also desperate to find her older sugar daddy...

Ramona-still all over the map and a bit manic--she also acts a bit loose and sl#tty when men are around

I agree Win... @winamac1... I thought the handwriting was on the wall for Jules after seeing her on Watch What Happens and she barely uttered a word, other than, when asked, to say Carol is 'irrelevant', which made my day... Again, loved it when Dorinda just put it right out there that the only one of them Carol wants to be with is The B... and she is The B... Smart though, because as long as she stays on B's good side, she can sit tight... And yea, she does come across as 'holier than thou', which is kind of funny, because there she is... right along with them others... doing a 'Housewives' show...

And yea, put Ramona around a man... any man... and you've got an over the hill bimbo on your hands... It goes beyond merely flirting even if she doesn't follow-through... 

The thing about The B is that she doesn't know when to just back off and be real... Funny, quick witted, for sure, but is she ever just freakin' real and not sitting there trying to come up with yet another mean-spirited, hurtful zinger... Lu may well be a desperado, but I can't see any man putting up wtih B's intrinsically hateful persona for long enough for her to have a really successful serious relationship.

Oh my Stevie--you are SO right about so many things.  Yes, she is quick witted (B), but she isn't "real" and that's always been her selling schtick--to be real.  She does sit there trying to come up with more hurtful zingers as that's how she gets a lot of her audience.   She truly , imo, will always have issues trying to keep successful relationships!  And yes...totally agree with your points about the rest, lol! Smiley Happy

And Carole--LOL--again--spot on ...she acts "holier than thou" and she's on a silly, senseless Housewives show--the journalist in action...Smiley Embarassed

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

great recap by tamara tattles.....and make sure to read the comments!

http://tamaratattles.com/2016/09/08/wwhl-with-bethenny-frankel-i-thought-i-was-in-poor-taste/

Respected Contributor

Thanks @sunshine45  I;ll check out that link!

Respected Contributor

aaRe: real housewives of new york.....REUNION SHOWS 2016...with "news," spoilers, gossip

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

great recap by tamara tattles.....and make sure to read the comments!

http://tamaratattles.com/2016/09/08/wwhl-with-bethenny-frankel-i-thought-i-was-in-poor-taste/

@sunshine45  WOWEE WOW WOW WOW!  What an essay!  And I agree with every word tamara tattles wrote.  SHe nailed it.  I didn't see that WWHL because I cannot stand Bethenny.  PS: Who is cowpie?

eta:  and yes, the comments were great