Honored Contributor

real housewives of new york....8/15/18....news, spoilers, gossip

hi ladies......here it is, last episode of the season! tonight is new york night with the housewives. we get to catch glimpses of luanns cabaret show and see how "fractured" the women are at this point. this will be a nice change of pace rather than a dinner party to end the season.  next wednesday the reunion shows begin and i believe it is a three part reunion (and luann did not attend.)

also on tonight is the premiere of real housewives of dallas, season three. i will start a separate thread for them.

last weeks rhony had 1.37 million viewers. ENJOY!

SEASON 10, EPISODE 19

Life Is a Cabaret

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/748/255/180814_3778146_Dorinda_Medley_Is_Feeling_Snubbed_by_Luann_d.jpg?itok=y7cdgrZU

dorinda feels snubbed by luann.

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/392/103/180807_3774689_Luann_de_Lesseps_Isn_t_Letting_Anyone_Ruin_H.jpg?itok=VgH00skP

luann is not letting anyone ruin her evening.

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/387/223/180807_3774673_Sonja_Morgan_Experiences_a_Wardrobe_Malfunct.jpg?itok=BePO0m_1

guess who has a wardrobe malfunction?

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/387/723/180807_3774684_Bethenny_Frankel_Leaves_Ramona_Singer_Stunne.jpg?itok=fQxFPJyA

bethenny leaves ramona stunned.

It’s the night of Luann’s cabaret show, #CountessandFriends. Over pre-cabaret drinks, Dorinda, Carole, and Tinsley go over some shocking guest list faux paus on the Countess’s part. During the performance, Luann gets heckled, and Sonja shows some skin. At the after party, Ramona has a burning question for Bethenny and Dorinda has some parting words for Luann.

AIRED: Aug 15 8/7c

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of new york....8/15/18....news, spoilers, gossip

Thanks

@sunshine45

I watched part of it early this am, lol.  I thought the cabaret show was actually funny, though I'd never sit through it or pay to see her.  

Dorinda has a serious issue in my opinion--many serious issues.  Lu should have invited John, but she should have kept her trap shut about the dresses, etc. 

Dorinda does do a lot of nice things for people, and she should be recognized.  But, if anything goes awry, she turns so mean and nasty.  She needs some help in many ways.  

I noticed how Carole , at the table (cabaret) was purposely trying to initially ice Bethenny out when Bethenny came in a bit late.  Carole leaned over to Tinsley, put her hand over her mouth for a second to talk about Dorinda and Lu--I'm sure she wanted B to think she was gossiping about her to Bethenny.  Carole loves having the upper hand.

A few seasons ago everyone was sucking up to Bethenny all the time-trying to get acceptance and be her friend.  They all seem to be a bit over it.  

I do think it's almost sad how Bethenny probably has few true friends.  But, she's done it to herself.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

LuAnn's ridiculous show looks awful.  She can't sing; glad Carole finally said it.

Dorinda is a mean drunk and needs help.

Ramona was over the top with her compliments on that awful show.  And did she really have to approach Bethenny with her latest gripe about not supporting her latest business endeavor? (Especially when she was trying to make some progress with Carole?)

Tinsley remains a lawn decoration.

I thought it was out of character for CArole to egg Tinsley on ( regarding the text message to invite Scott) to get Dorinda all fired up about John's lack of invitation.  I think Carole was instructed to go out with a bang.

Sonja is just ridiculous.

Bethenny and Carole finally got a chance to chat, but it seems that there is still tension and animosity (based on the little blurb at the end.)  My personal opinion is that the relationship started to deteriorate with the election.  Carole was devastated and Bethenny wanted her to just move on.  Easier said than done.

Honored Contributor

I only saw maybe 10 minutes of the show.  I DVRd it but turned it on last night halfway through the second airing.  I saw part of Lu's show and Dorinda being so nasty.  Yelling out about the dresses. You could tell she was about to bust a gasket.

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen it yet, but will probably catch it on Friday.....I wonder if Carole will come back as a friend to the Housewives.....I wonder what her mother in law thinks about her behavior on this show? Reunion won't be as interesting since Luanne won't be there......  

Respected Contributor

The cabaret show was not a folly and bravo to Luann for doing it and putting herself out there with the jokes about her actual life happenings. Sonja's performance was in taste with the show and song about class and was a laugh.

Dorinda was a drunk and completely out of line. The table with the women had many elephants sitting. The table was tense. Carole and Bethenny's conversation at the bar was civil but each was guarded. Ramona injected herself and Bethenny's claws came out. Transparency was what Carole decided was best for all and that is exactly what she achieved from everyone and yet seemed disgusted by some.

The last show was the best of the season. The reunion will be like taking steps thru Dante's Inferno.

Honored Contributor

i honestly dont think that dorinda was drunk at that cabaret show but i do think she was mad as hell! luann should have invited john and she probably should have acknowledged dorinda and her help in finding her all of those "free" dresses/jumpsuits. i have never heard of jovani before, but i guess they really are a "thing." hopefully dorinda was yelling too loudly about the dresses while luann was on stage. there was definitely a better way to do that.

i would probably pay to go and see the cabaret show, but then i went and paid to see bethenny speak a number of years ago when she was "happily married" and with her husband, mother in law, and baby. have also been twice to the AC2 tour with andy and anderson.

tinsley really doesnt add anything to the show other than a bubbly personality. the pillows she gave luann were hysterical!

ramona is ramona.....she never changes and she needs to realize that bethenny is about bethenny and is NOT her friend.

carole is probably being smart by leaving the franchise. she can do better in her own circle of friends and not force these show friendships.

the show just continues to be about bethenny. i am not sure why bravo doesnt give her her own show? she is depressed, overbearing, annoying with her constant brand plugs and positioning,  i dont think she has many friends and she just lost one of her closest.....dennis.

sonja is sonja.......for the laugh factor only. she tries to be relevant, but she is really just the "class clown." since she rented her townhouse, i wonder where she moved to?

a good way to end the season. i am really looking forward to the reunion shows, but i do think they will not be complete without luann.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

depending on your seating ,the cabaret show costs between $80-$170 with a $25 food and drink minimum. it will be back in september.

Television personality, pop singer, and author Luann de Lesseps–known as the Countess on “The Real Housewives of New York City”–premieres her debut nightclub act, #CountessAndFriends.

Hip as a New York minute and classically chic, de Lesseps’s glamorous life in the fast lane on several continents (together with a solid decade at the center of reality TV) provides fodder for hilarious stories, one-of-a-kind anecdotes, and, of course, some standards and pop songs in her inimitable style. She will be joined by an eclectic group of New York’s most sought after nightlife stars, both legendary and ascendant. #CountessAndFriends promises a glorious return to the heyday of cosmopolitan evening entertainment.

Luann de Lesseps has sung at Birdland, with Natalie Cole and Billy Stritch, and on an all-star bill at Town Hall with Liza Minnelli, Chita Rivera, Lucie Arnaz, and Marilyn Maye. Her three dance singles, “Chic C’est La Vie,” “Girl Code,” and “Money Can’t Buy You Class,” have charted on iTunes and remain consistent favorite club anthems.

Musical Direction & Arrangements by Billy Stritch
Written & Directed by Ben Rimalower

https://54below.com/events/luann-de-lesseps-countess-friends/

Honored Contributor

reunion video trailer/sneak peek

https://people.com/tv/rhony-season-10-reunion-trailer-exclusive/

rhony reunion looks.jpg

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

reunion video trailer/sneak peek

https://people.com/tv/rhony-season-10-reunion-trailer-exclusive/

rhony reunion looks.jpg

Ramona looks really good!