Honored Contributor

real housewives of new york.....7/27/16...."news," spoilers, gossip

[ Edited ]

hello everyone and happy wednesday! hope you have all had a great day. tonight is new york city night. the festivities begin at 9pm et. ramona singer and travis kelce will be on watch what happens live tonight with andy. lets see how many digs ramona will get in during her half an hour live. LOL

last weeks rhony had 1.32 million viewers. ENJOY!!! the season is almost over....

SEASON 8, EPISODE 17

AND AWAY WE FINALLY GO

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/494/631/160721_3071834_This_Could_Mean_the_Wedding_Is_Off.jpg?itok=vIdcrmfK

could the countess wedding be called off due to texts that bethenny has received?

http://www.miamiherald.com/entertainment/ent-columns-blogs/lesley-abravanel/5spoqn/picture63328862/ALTERNATES/FREE_960/hos

The Real Housewives of New York City were in Miami Beach for some R&R.

After cancelling Mexico and Hawaii because of Bethenny’s health issues, the ladies decide to vacation in Miami. While excited about the trip, the ladies are conflicted about Luann’s last-minute engagement party in Palm Beach. Ramona has unresolved issues with Luann while Sonja has unresolved issues with Tom. Jules visits her parents in Boca Raton. Bethenny visits with a friend in Miami and reveals she has information that may jeopardize Luann and Tom's future together.

AIR DATE: Jul 27 9/8c

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of new york.....7/27/16...."news," spoilers, gossip

@shoptilyadropagain

you were right in last weeks thread......they ARE going to miami......the hawaii trip got cancelled (LOL the state of hawaii was probably scared to host a housewives getaway.)

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

So tired of hearing about Ramona. Washed up has been own it.
Brighter note visiting client in Miami love the night life and the eclectic energy of this place.
Honored Contributor

twitter

OMG, I can’t believe we’re having these conversations at this point in our lives… @ramonasinger @Bethenny #AllAboutTom

The past is the past ladies! When will you stop harping on it and move on? I for one, am living for today! #RHONY #truelovewins

And the fascination continues....#sosad #getahobby #RHONY

Honored Contributor

ramona is acting SO DESPERATE!

Honored Contributor

Isn't it sweet how happy and grateful everyone is on this yacht...not! #RHONY #jealousy

That's the problem! She almost looks happy to have been privy to this information! What kind of a friend is that?

None of these girls can ruin my happiness...not even Bethany! Apparently misery really does love company! #RHONY #jealousy #truelovewins

Honored Contributor

Ramona has to be the center of attention or she's not happy. I see she is on WatchWhat Happens Live tonight, it should be interesting to hear how she spins her behavior.  On another note I just don't buy Luann and her " soul mate" , none of it seems genuine.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because a link to a retailer was provided.

Respected Contributor

Luann is completely intolerable at this point. She's just over the top obnoxious. There's happy, and then there's rubbing it in everyone's face and driving them crazy over it. I don't remember the last time I saw a grown woman act like this. It's interesting to see Bethenny ask if they were monogamous. Isn't Luann known for having open relationship(s) in the past? Obviously the texts she received imply that Tom is cheating. I just don't get blowing the cover on that on national TV. That's just classless, IMO. 

Honored Contributor

so i dont get it really.....in ramona terms that is.....

it ISNT okay that luann began dating tom (while sleeping on and off with sonja over ten years) but it IS okay that ramona was dating tom (while he was sleeping on and off with sonja over ten years.).....and during all of this sonja was sleeping with and/or dating OTHER men also.