Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of new york.....7/19/17...."news," spoilers, gossip

[ Edited ]

I think both Dorinda and Lu were sauced... I didn't get the sense they were playing drunk... and I think Lu actually did fall... twice... I wanted to tape WWHL last night to see if she commented on it, but I forgot...

I don't get how these women drink and drink and drink... I'm no teetotaler but there's always alcohol involved with this bunch... I stopped enjoying the feeling of being blotto well before they did apparently... Occasionally, maybe, but not routinely...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

I think both Dorinda and Lu were sauced... I didn't get the sense they were playing drunk... and I think Lu actually did fall... twice... I wanted to tape WWHL last night to see if she commented on it, but I forgot...

I don't get how these women drink and drink and drink... I'm no teetotaler but there's always alcohol involved with this bunch... I stopped enjoying the feeling of being blotto well before they did apparently... Occasionally, maybe but not routinely...

for sure!

i have not had the chance to see wwhl either.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Yeah..this constant being late for dinner is way old

Honored Contributor

#wwhl via tamara tattles

Luann says she doesn’t drink margaritas.  It was a very long trip and when they arrived at the house they were greeted with margaritas and they just kept flowing. They didn’t eat until the very late dinner and the tequila just crept up on her. About the fall she says, “when you trip, make it part of the dance.” I love Luann’s attitude toward life.

rhony1.jpg

http://tamaratattles.com/2017/07/20/wwhl-with-luann-dagostino-and-ali-wentworth/

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

From what I'm reading on Page 6 in the New York Post and at the website AllThingsReal Housewives.com  Luann has good reason to be drunk.  Tom and Luann had a major fight in public this week (according to Page 6) and Tom walked out on her at a fund raiser she was hosting later on.  Anybody think this marriage will last??

Honored Contributor

I watched part of WWHL and Lu admitted to being drunk. You could tell she was drunk at dinner.  Her speaking was rambling, her eyes were glazed over and she had that "I'm wasted" look on her face. 

I've seen my fair share of falling down drunk people at bars and wineries and resorts while on vacation.  And many times the biggest offenders are the older crowd.  LOL

As far as the dinner, Bethenny herself was 90 minutes late and the rest were even later.  Sonja and Ramona said they were going out for a little bit, that's why they got so dressed up and did their hair and make-up.         

Respected Contributor

I don't understand how Ramona is still on this show. Such a miserable woman.

Honored Contributor

@daisy4 wrote:

From what I'm reading on Page 6 in the New York Post and at the website AllThingsReal Housewives.com  Luann has good reason to be drunk.  Tom and Luann had a major fight in public this week (according to Page 6) and Tom walked out on her at a fund raiser she was hosting later on.  Anybody think this marriage will last??

Of course this show was filmed months ago, which would put it well before Lu and Disgusto became The Bickers or the modern day version of Liz Taylor and Richard Burton...

Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AngusandBuddhasMom wrote:

I don't understand how Ramona is still on this show. Such a miserable woman.

I think Bravo sees her a a fixture... an 'original' housewife not to be tampered with... One could only hope they'll re-think that... On the other hand, while I've never particularly liked her and would like to see her maybe demoted to 'guest' just to give viewers a break from her, had she not been on this season, there would've been no drama at all, fake or otherwise...

Honored Contributor

There used to be an old showbiz adage, that if some bit of shtick worked, it was good to use it three times... Well, the whole bedroom battle royal has been used well more than three times. It's grown stale and for most of us, anyway, doesn't exactly qualify as a 'tradition' worth repeating again...