Honored Contributor

real housewives of new york....7/13/16....."news," spoilers, gossip

hello everyone and hope you are all having a wonderful wednesday! tonight is new york night. we are winding down the season. the show begins at 9pm et. the reunion show was filmed today. i have not checked twitter yet to see if anyone has posted a photo or information. i am sure it is still going on. also on this evening is FLIPPING OUT, season 9.....i am looking forward to it. jeff lewis and busy philipps are on watch what happens live with andy.

last weeks show 1.61 million viewers. there are probably only about 4-5 episodes left to the season. ENJOY!!!

SEASON 8, EPISODE 15

All Bets Are Off

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/217/963/160706_3063683_It_s_Not_Nice__Bethenny.jpg?itok=X-2ph0ln

jules confronts bethenny over her lack of compassion for other peoples feelings.

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/247/743/160706_3063707_Next_on_RHONY__The_Dinner_Continues.jpg?itok=UZ2Er-L1

luann storms off and the ladies continue arguing without her.

Riled up from listening to the girls talk badly about Luann after she leaves the group dinner, Jules gives Bethenny a piece of her mind. After insulting Luann at the dinner, Ramona attempts to ease tensions with her, but Luann’s not ready to let Ramona off the hook. Sonja hosts an elegant dinner party for Dorinda, Jules and their men, and is pleasantly surprised by the blind date she’s been set up with. The ladies hit the road for Mohegan Sun giving Sonja a chance to finally talk to Bethenny.

AIR DATE: Jul 13 9/8c

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Re: real housewives of new york....7/13/16....."news," spoilers, gossip

Okay, I'm seriously sick of Jules expecting everyone to constantly praise her about her eating disorder. She is still in the midst of it and is in complete denial.

Not only that her broken VJJ is not the only thing going on in the group. She clearly is another Yolanda who loves being ill and needs relishes the attention from it. The difference here is the ladies are not giving it to her so she blames them for it.

I don't recall anyone knowing about her marriage except Dorinda because Jules talked about at the dinner at the table with her husband there. So for her to go after Bethenny was ridiculous. Jules thinks people are talking about her...guess what Jules they don't care about you and your baggage that you shove down their throats constantly.

She is one messed up chick.

Honored Contributor

@Melania wrote:

Okay, I'm seriously sick of Jules expecting everyone to constantly praise her about her eating disorder. She is still in the midst of it and is in complete denial.

Not only that her broken VJJ is not the only thing going on in the group. She clearly is another Yolanda who loves being ill and needs relishes the attention from it. The difference here is the ladies are not giving it to her so she blames them for it.

I don't recall anyone knowing about her marriage except Dorinda because Jules talked about at the dinner at the table with her husband there. So for her to go after Bethenny was ridiculous. Jules thinks people are talking about her...guess what Jules they don't care about you and your baggage that you shove down their throats constantly.

She is one messed up chick.

I agree, this woman should not be on a reality show, she has too many issues.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Hi Sunshine.  I'm behind on the show tonight.  So far I am SO disgusted with Bethenny.  She is really an unpleasant person this season.  I had to ffwd the dinner scene.  She has not a compassionate bone in her body and her coldhearted meanness is just too much!  Jules was right, B's idea of humor is tearing others down. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

ramona at the reunion filming today......

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CnQFnK5WIAARHco.jpg:large

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

ramona at the reunion filming today......

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CnQFnK5WIAARHco.jpg

LOL! She's such a homely, obnoxious LOSER.

Honored Contributor

@scotttie You know, I totally agree with you.  She's something isn't she?  Ugh!  I always felt that when you belittle someone and laugh about it, people see it for what it is....not a joke and you're being mean. 

I heard her once on Radio Andy (XM Sirus radio) and she was pleasant.  I don't know if she was a guest hostess but she did a good job, she was funny, outspoken, but funny.  

People called in and it was entertaining to listen to her.  I haven't heard her since, but, like I said, I don't know if she was just guesting or what.

I know someone like her.  I stay away from this woman.  She's something else!  The reason she's still on this show is because she's a favorite of Andy (the producer and the guy who started the housewives).  He acts like he can just eat her up when she's a guest.

Who in their right mind would ever marry Bethenny?  I can't imagine even dating her.  Ugh!

Honored Contributor

looks like ramona has been let go from the hair extensions company......for DIVA like and unprofessional behavior. LOL....no big surprise there! Smiley LOL

of course, she is telling her side of the story also.

http://www.realitytea.com/2016/07/12/ramona-singer-defends-diva-accusations-hair-extensions-company/

Respected Contributor

Oh my gosh!  I didn't realize Ramona was being paid to wear those awful extensions. 

Honored Contributor

@scotttie wrote:

Oh my gosh!  I didn't realize Ramona was being paid to wear those awful extensions. 

LOL....i am not sure she is in any scene where she doesnt have them on.

@scotttie

i totally agree with you about bethenny....she is becoming more and more obnoxious!