Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of new york....7/12/17..."news," spoilers, gossip

I just watched this episode and Ramona is nuttier each week. I don't know if it is alcohol or something else but that woman is definitely not mentally stable.

I think Sonjas eyebrows were way too dark. I agree with her that she looked like Graucho.

Tinsley has to grow up. I think she was/is the typical spoiled kid and never grew out of it.

I too liked LUs white and coral summer dress.

How fake was that conversation between Ramona and Bethenny? I mean who has a private conversation at a table with other people....I guess they wanted to get the entire group in the shot.

On to Mexico!

Respected Contributor

Watched 7/20 episode and can not believe how those so-called ladies behaved all over which room they got.  You'd think those women never stayed anywhere nice before.  How awesome of Bethenny to set up this trip (though I wonder, did she pay for it or did Bravo, hmm?).  Ramona was especially on my nerves, she just ruins everything and her pal Sonja is close behind her in the annoying department.  Bethenny was right - do the lottery and you get what you get, deal with it.  Most of the show was them fighting and yelling over one another about their rooms.  I was embarrassed for Ramona making that poor man unpack her suitcases.  If I were going to an awesome villa like that with my girlfriends, honestly, would anyone pack fancy clothes and worry about what they're wearing to dinner when dinner is downstairs in the villa????  I mean, they were worried about their clothes, their hair, makeup -- and they weren't even on time!!   I'd be in my best yoga pants and maybe my hair pulled up off my face, that's it!!!!  These women are just unbelievable.  

Thoughts on the show????

Honored Contributor

Ramona was terrible last night.  Why did she have a peel (or whatever it was) before a beach vacation?  And her behavior in front of the staff was terrible as usual.  Talk about ugly Americans.

Regarding Tinsley; why oh why doesn't she get out of Sonja's place.  I would have been out at the first mention that I wasn't a good house guest, or appreciative enough.  She has plenty of money to stay in a hotel until she finds something better.  Ridiculous.  (And, I wish she'd stop whining and crying.)

LuAnn was sloshed.  I think falling in the bushes was fake, but falling off the step looked real.

Hopefully Bethenny didn't pass the plague on to any of the gang.

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood, @faeriemoon, another thread was started for last night's episode in case you are interested.  Maybe copy and paste your comments there as there are a few comments already.  Not being bossy or saying you have to (LOL), just thinking there will be more discussion in that thread.  Woman Happy