Trusted Contributor

Re: real housewives of new york....7/12/17..."news," spoilers, gossip

I don't think Tinsley needs to cut off her hair.  She's still young and can get away with it.  There are plenty of housewives much older than her who have long hair.  Kyle Richards' hair is longer and she is 48.  Considering how Tinsley acts like she's 16, and probably thinks she's still 16, I don't think she'll be cutting her hair anytime soon.  

Honored Contributor

@TenderMercies wrote:

I don't think Tinsley needs to cut off her hair.  She's still young and can get away with it.  There are plenty of housewives much older than her who have long hair.  Kyle Richards' hair is longer and she is 48.  Considering how Tinsley acts like she's 16, and probably thinks she's still 16, I don't think she'll be cutting her hair anytime soon.  

@TenderMercies

i dont think she really needs to either. i guess i am guilty of the "long hair look" in my mid 50s. i will cut it when i am ready......IF i am ever ready. LOL i do wear it up a lot though due to "internal heat issues." LOL

bethenny really treated her horribly at the dinner table. of course, bethenny needs to get in her digs also, even though she was fighting with someone else at the time. that outburst was ridiculous......almost as ridiculous as RAMONAS entire outburst.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

It seemed awkward to me that Bethenny and Ramona had their confrontation while sitting at the dinner table in front of the other women.  I wonder if there was some sort of technical issue where they couldn't find a place at the bar or somewhere else in the restaurant to have privacy to film that exchange.  They usually move those conversations to more private areas.  That could have been part of Bethenny's frustration which she took out on Tinsley.  Tinsley's proper and very valid response could have been, "Go somewhere else," or "Take it outside, ladies."  So, there could have been some things happening behind the scenes that we missed.

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@TenderMercies wrote:

@TenderMercies

i dont think she really needs to either. i guess i am guilty of the "long hair look" in my mid 50s. i will cut it when i am ready......IF i am ever ready. LOL i do wear it up a lot though due to "internal heat issues." LOL

bethenny really treated her horribly at the dinner table. of course, bethenny needs to get in her digs also, even though she was fighting with someone else at the time. that outburst was ridiculous......almost as ridiculous as RAMONAS entire outburst.

Poor Tinsley she is not as jaded as the seasoned vets on this show and probably was watching them like a tv show. HAHAH I would be too! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

E2E20D6C-7096-4225-93FE-E5D7F43CCACB-3918-0000059B8B509587.jpeg625E19D0-7C83-4BF3-9947-2B14938B4E44-3918-0000059B100B9E5E.jpegI really feel that Ramona is mentally ill.  I am not saying that in jest....she shows all the signs of mental illness. I think she needs a lot of professional help....maybe being put away.  Something is just not right with her.  Those googly bug eyes make her look even more crazy than she already is.

Trusted Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

E2E20D6C-7096-4225-93FE-E5D7F43CCACB-3918-0000059B8B509587.jpeg625E19D0-7C83-4BF3-9947-2B14938B4E44-3918-0000059B100B9E5E.jpegI really feel that Ramona is mentally ill.  I am not saying that in jest....she shows all the signs of mental illness. I think she needs a lot of professional help....maybe being put away.  Something is just not right with her.  Those googly bug eyes make her look even more crazy than she already is.

@SeaMaiden  Marty Feldman, whose picture you posted above, was not mentally ill.  He had Graves Disease which caused the protrusion of his eyeballs.  Just a little tip for you:  It's never cool to make fun of anyone's face.  Ever.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@TenderMercies wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@SeaMaiden  Marty Feldman, whose picture you posted above, was not mentally ill.  He had Graves Disease which caused the protrusion of his eyeballs.  Just a little tip for you:  It's never cool to make fun of anyone's face.  Ever.

@TenderMercies  I said her eyes MADE HER LOOK MORE CRAZY.

I never said Marty was crazy. But his eyes did make him look 👀 and he built his career off of that look.  I apologize if you were offended by my posting his picture.  I would edit it out if I could but can not seem too. 

Esteemed Contributor

I wonder how bad these housewives shows are you going to get. They all look like they need psychological he!p. They should rank each show on how disgusting they can get. All these cat fights look ridiculous.

How can Luann go on all these girl trips and still be newlywed? Doesn't make sense!! It gives Tom more alone time!!

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden, I do agree with you that 'There's Something Wrong with Ramona'.

Ramona always did have an erratic personality, but I think being married to Mario helped to keep her grounded.

She ought to step away from NYC & buy a nice house in Connecticut,...& get back together with Mario.

They could be the toast of the town, & both might be happy. 

I've been loving the big, fur coats that Dorinda has been wearing! Last night's was a beauty!

I do think she had too much brown liner rimming the lower eyes - it looked like upside-down eyebrows.

Back in Vermont, Tinsley looked like  a baby; whimpering w/ a pouty, trembling bottom lip, but this week she's made it into her teens! Yay for Tinsley!

Someday? Forever 21!

@sunshine45, I loved Lu's white & coral dress too!

Sonya's session? Made me question why I even watch such garbage.

Muddling through...
Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

All these 'trips' are on Bravo's dime... I guess it's part of the compensation package... and yep, I thought it was interesting that apparently Ramona can't be 'uninvited'... Makes the whole 'will Bethenny invite her or will she not' conundrum so much fake drama...

As for another franchise, I don't know, I think at some point Bravo is going to implode and the law of diminishing returns is going to set in as viewers will have seen enough... They've already had a couple of failed fanchises and I agree, the dew is pretty much off the rose with this bunch of women...

I would agree.  I know I'm not interested in new franchises.  When I was watching OC the other night they did a preview for the Dallas installment and DH asked how much more of this cwap they were going to have.  LOL

Miami and DC both failed.  I'm not sure how well Melbourne does.  I was never interested in that and it's on at a very odd time at either Saturday or Sunday at noon.  I quit Dallas very early on last year and have no desire to see it this year and I gave up on Atlanta last year as well. 

The OC started off good because I think it was more genuine.  But now everything is just getting too fake and too done for the camera.     

Is the London housewives still going? 

I think you are referring to Ladies of London which isn't part of the real housewives franchise.  I believe that is still going on but I don't watch it.  I gave up partway through the second year.  LOL