Honored Contributor

real housewives of new york....6/22/17...."news," spoilers, gossip

hi ladies and happy wednesday. i am late tonight.....was late getting home, but now i am laying down and relaxed and watching the craziness that we call the new york housewives. the show began at 9pm et. also on this evening is andy cohens then and now- being rich in the 80s. ramona singer and jackie hoffman are on watch what happens live with andy.

ENJOY! Smiley Happy

SEASON 9, EPISODE 12

Regency Reunion

rhony1.jpg

harry is friendly with A LOT of housewives....just what is ramona trying to prove with her party?

rhony2.jpg

did sonja break up with rocco or did she commit?

rhony3.jpg

six degrees of new york housewives?

rhony4.jpg

ramona invites an ex of toms to her party.

Sonja’s love triangle gets more complicated as things heat up with "Frenchie." Meanwhile, Tinsley goes apartment hunting. Carole and Adam bicker over items he left behind in her apartment. Fredrik and Bethenny look over her apartment as they plan to put it on the market. Carole and Dorinda go to Washington DC for the Women’s March. Ramona throws a party at her apartment with a surprising guest list.  

AIRED: Jun 21 9/8c

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of new york....6/22/17...."news," spoilers, gossip

Ramona's pony tail looked ridiculous.  As Bethenny said, she looked like I Dream of Jeannie.  (In a poor imitation bad way.)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My husband came into the bonus room where I watch this show.  He looked at them at one of the parties and said..."none of those women are good looking", lol.   He thought they all looked ridiculous and haggard, lol.

I told him I thought Tinsley was cute.  B annoys him and he thinks Ramona is bipolar.

He can't watch this show for more than 5 minutes.  I watch ALL of them but the Atlanta ones.Woman LOL

Ramona did look ridiculous and she is almost insufferable to watch. I do not know how she has any true friends.  She is also a bit mentally unstable imo.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Agreed with Carole that Tinsley needs a new look.  She seems like a nice "kid", but a new look might help her get out of her old life and into her new one.  A little sophistication wouldn't hurt.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

Agreed with Carole that Tinsley needs a new look.  She seems like a nice "kid", but a new look might help her get out of her old life and into her new one.  A little sophistication wouldn't hurt.

Me thinks Carole is the one who needs a new look as well!Woman LOLMan Wink

Honored Contributor

I think Tinsley would look really cute with her hair a bit shorter, and maybe low lights, but for sure shorter. She is a cute girl, but it seems even though she says she wants to start over, she isn't willing to change anything. I bet she ends up getting an apartment on the Upper East Side, since that is what she is used to.....She doesn't seem to really want to change.....I thought Sonja looked good last night, she really can rock a red lip well......Luanne handled meeting Tom's ex with poise....I am glad Betheny wasn't on as much last night. She is irritating me with her shrill voice and nasty comments all the time. I thought Ramon'as apartment looked really nice.....

Honored Contributor

Is it just me???? I find this season incredibly boring so far.... 💤😴💤😴

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

No you aren't the only one. It is kind of boring to me too.....I used to really look forward to the show, but this season seems to be a bit off....Maybe they need to re-cast or do a whole overhaul-not sure what, but this season is not one of the best for sure!

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

To me, it's one of the best seasons ever.  

I didn't like the seasons with Aviva, Heather or Kristin.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think Tinsleys look suits her. She looks cute. She has time to cut her hair when she gets older. IMO

I don't believe Rocco or Frenchie are having relationships with Sonja. It all looks fake to me.

Ramonas pony tail looked ridiculous...and could it get any tighter???I got a headache just looking at it. She probably didn't get a headache because her head is made of stone...omg what a hard head that woman has...nothing penetrates. I couldn't be around her for 1 minute.

Harry creeps me out and Lu knows exactly what Tom is and accepts it. She must really like that furry shrug ...it is in almost every scene.LOL

Ramona on WWHL was fake and weird as ever. She looked like a mannequin sitting in the chair.