Trusted Contributor

Re: real housewives of new york....5/9/18....news, spoilers, gossip

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

What is with Lu's daughter?? Omg, that get-up she wore made her look like she had just come in from walking the streets--and her hair looked like it hadn't been combed in a few days. She is so weird.

Lu said she looked sexy, but I find it hard to believe she was ok with it.

Yeah, her hair looked very dirty and unkempt.  She reminded me of a beatnik.  I think she might be going through a phase.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Lu's daughter, Victoria, has always been "artsy."  I like her.  Her hair was kind of messy, but I thought it was okay. Her clothing seems similar to others I've seen in her age group in large metro areas. 

(edited to correct typo).

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

As far as this show goes, other than Ramona, the only thing less appealing than Tinsley or Carole seperately is the two of them together... Oh, and don't let my boiled egg touch my scrambled eggs... Uh huh... Right... Whatever... At least as annoying is Ramona and her newfound bond with Carole... You know Ramona, whichever way the wind blows... 

So far, and as dull as the season is, I'm still thinking Lu and Bethenny are the voices of semi-reason...

I don't have a problem with Lu saying she hadn't seen much of her kids before the breakup... Disgusting as he was, she and Tom were newlyweds and her kids are grown with lives of their own...

Ramona seems to take glee in Carole and Bethenny's "falling out."  A clip of next week's episode was shown on last night's WWHL, and Ramona's reaction seemed so giddy.  WWHL also kind of made fun of Carole's "breakfast ordering skills," too.  Smiley Tongue I also agree with you on Lu during her newlywed days, and her kids being grown with lives of their own. 

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Esteemed Contributor

I love Sonja's townhouse.  Sonja is no housekeeper though.  That place would need to be disinfected before I'd stay there.

Respected Contributor

Sonja indicated she had to finally see her townhouse as is actually is, and how others view it, and not as she sees it. This revealed how attached she really felt about the place, and the fantasy memory existence she has been living in it. This individual does need to move on and does need the money.

Bethenny had to confront Dorinda concerning her behavior and drinking. B called it as it was and told Dorinda what she was. Bethenny was actually helping Dorinda come to terms with herself and her actions. Dorinda is not contented within herself. The fact is she is a mean drunk.

Sonja and Dorinda have something in common. Both these ladies long for and hold onto to a love that was.

Ramona is stirring a mean and intentional pot.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chiclets wrote:

Sonja indicated she had to finally see her townhouse as is actually is, and how others view it, and not as she sees it. This revealed how attached she really felt about the place, and the fantasy memory existence she has been living in it. This individual does need to move on and does need the money.

Bethenny had to confront Dorinda concerning her behavior and drinking. B called it as it was and told Dorinda what she was. Bethenny was actually helping Dorinda come to terms with herself and her actions. Dorinda is not contented within herself. The fact is she is a mean drunk.

Sonja and Dorinda have something in common. Both these ladies long for and hold onto to a love that was.

Ramona is stirring a mean and intentional pot.

Ramona is one of those people who isn't content when things are going nicely for her unless they're also going badly for her supposed 'friends'. She wants so desperately to be this show's queen bee and saw that slip away years ago, not to be recaptured. At this point, she's virtually excess baggage and at some level she probably knows it... After last season, if she doesn't, then she's even more socially unaware than some of us assumed... If that's even a possibility.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

Ok , i guess thats better. I just think it wasnt nice . If she truly cared , she would help like she did in PR.  

Honored Contributor

@TenderMercies wrote:

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

What is with Lu's daughter?? Omg, that get-up she wore made her look like she had just come in from walking the streets--and her hair looked like it hadn't been combed in a few days. She is so weird.

Yeah, her hair looked very dirty and unkempt.  She reminded me of a beatnik.  I think she might be going through a phase.

I agree. I kept looking at her thinking she could be really attractive if she did something with her hair......She did just look umnkempt.....Maybe it is a phase, she is only 23 so hopefully she outgrows it....

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@TenderMercies wrote:

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

I agree. I kept looking at her thinking she could be really attractive if she did something with her hair......She did just look umnkempt.....Maybe it is a phase, she is only 23 so hopefully she outgrows it....

She reminds me of Rumer Willis

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@TenderMercies wrote:

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

She reminds me of Rumer Willis

@DREAMON Rumer is on Empire now and her hair is really long and straight and black. She looks really good......