Honored Contributor

real housewives of new york....5/9/18....news, spoilers, gossip

hi ladies......it is wednesday night which means NEW YORK!

i was out this evening so i am beginning the thread late.

last weeks show had 1.37 million viewers. ENJOY!

SEASON 10. EPISODE 6

Grief and Relief

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/965/562/180508_3718784_Dorinda_Misses_Her_Old_Life.jpg?itok=fhn4S5qP

dorinda misses her old life.

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/967/515/180508_3718785_What_the_F_Are_You_Doing_.jpg?itok=zL8US6n-

the night started with too many drinks and ended with dorinda being disinvited to bethennys trip to puerto rico.

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/977/775/180508_3718790_It_s_Time_for_Sonja_to_Downsize.jpg?itok=4USbALg1

sonja is thinking about downsizing and renting out her home.

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/564/991/180501_3714403_Luann_Wonders_Why_She_Got_Married.jpg?itok=nUT4VPqi

luann talks to her daughter about why she married tom.

Carole reveals shocking news about her relationship with Adam. Sonja preps her townhouse for rental. At an important business dinner in Miami with Bethenny’s relief team, Dorinda jeopardizes her chances of going to Puerto Rico.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of new york....5/9/18....news, spoilers, gossip

oh my.....i do like dorinda, but she was so wasted at that charity business dinner with bethenny.. those people were looking at dorinda like she was an alien! i wonder how much she had to drink? i wonder if she even ate anything that day?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

Yes Dorinda was really in bad shape.  She also doesn't want to acknowledge she has a drinking  problem.   I hope she does go to therapy and gets some help.

I thought it was intersting when LouAnn said she was so busy with Tom that she rarely saw her children while she was married.  Hopefully she has learned lots of lessons.

Honored Contributor

i wonder how john feels when he watches the show and hears all of the things that dorinda has said?

Trusted Contributor

Dorinda’s behavior was so cringeworthy.  I understand that when the women all get together on a trip that it’s normal for them to get drunk, but when you know you’re going to have dinner with a bunch of strangers and the cameras are going to be there, you’d think she would take it easy.  If seeing herself like that doesn’t make her stop drinking, then she has a really big problem.  

Valued Contributor

Oh Dorinda.She is caught in a bad cycle. I really like her. The problem with having a "problem" is not being aware you have one. Hence the problem.

Honored Contributor

I haven't watched this show in some time.  But I saw it last night.  These women just screaming at each other out in public is terrible.  If we expect children to behave, what kind of an example are these women.  I know it's all adults, but the drinking evidentally is still at work here.  After 10 seasons and how they bite each other behind their backs, man, and to use the word "friend" I see now, it's SHOW BIZ.  They just go to work and behave that way.  They even make money at it.  I won't be going back to watching it, I get drawn into it, despite their behavior.  I do admit some of them are interesting personalities. I think to see what their money can buy is interesting.  But the screaming is too much.

Honored Contributor

Dorinda definitely has a problem. She is such a mean and abrasive drunk....She really does need to go to therapy, I hope it helps her, because I do like her, and she seems like she has a good heart.

But when she drinks a whole other person comes out....I am glad that Bethenny had that talk with her in private, not in front of the other women, or in some public place. Kudos to her..I believe she really likes Dorinda and wants to see her happy.

Personally I don't know if Dorinda loves John the way John loves Dorinda....She might want to think about dating other people in the future to see what her real feelings are for him...Hard to tell.......

Honored Contributor

Glad Sonja is moving out of that "grandma" townhouse.  She will get $32,000.00 a month for it.  I knew it looked worn and scuzzy, and the close-ups last night just confirmed it.  She says she's not attached to it, but I don't believe her.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

Glad Sonja is moving out of that "grandma" townhouse.  She will get $32,000.00 a month for it.  I knew it looked worn and scuzzy, and the close-ups last night just confirmed it.  She says she's not attached to it, but I don't believe her.

@faeriemoon I don't believe her either, I do think she is attached to it, and that is why she won't sell it.....She would rather rent it out, so she can hang on to it...It really needs a lot of repairs and updating and a good good cleaning......She had way too much clutter and stuff in there too......She must really need the money badly..32,000 a month for rent. I can't even wrap my head around that!!!!! lol!