Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of new york...5/17/17..."news," spoilers, gossip

@sabatini wrote:

@stevieb, gotcha. Smiley Happy

I only asked because I was a restaurant & pub manager for many years, & Ramona would definitely have been a dreaded customer - especially when you're busy.

Did you see the look on the bartender's face while she gave her order? It was set on remote, but you just knew he was annoyed as he11.

LOL!

@sabatini And who could blame him... It's a busy watering hole and in pops Ramona, the Duchess of Ditz, laying out ludicrous and unreasonable expectations for a freakin' drink...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@shaggygirl wrote:

To me there's something very odd looking about Tom but I can't put my finger on what it is. His nose? His jawline? Does he have no neck?  Beady eyes? The way he holds his head? All of those? Don't know what but something.

@shaggygirl  He is odd looking, and he must have something else to offer Luann because it certainly isn't looks, in my opinion.   He has very thin lips, so not much pucker power there, lol.

About Tom - for me, it's not really his looks which make him appear to be 'odd', & don't quite know how to describe it.

He just doesn't seem like a real person?

I know it's hard to develop an affinity for someone on TV, and there's only so much that we're shown, but every single thing about him just seems fake or phony, & rings false.He's like a caricature of some guy, somewhere. LOL!

I can't put my finger on it either.

Muddling through...
Honored Contributor

And not to be unkind (ok, so you know something unkind is coming), but Ramona's "come hither" look is positively scary.  She looks like she has rabies.  Honestly, that woman makes the stranges faces, and has the oddest mannerisms.

Respected Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

And not to be unkind (ok, so you know something unkind is coming), but Ramona's "come hither" look is positively scary.  She looks like she has rabies.  Honestly, that woman makes the stranges faces, and has the oddest mannerisms.

ITA!

And she uses a line like "Is that water?" (rapidly flutters lashes) "Can I have some water?"(flutter, flutter)

LOL!

Muddling through...
Honored Contributor

I agree. Tom is strange looking and smarmy... But then, none of these women seem to attract attractive men... I guess they're older, it's New York and they take what they can get... On the other hand, aren't most of these men well fixed in the funds department... Of course, most of the women aren't hurting either so one guesses that's not the reason... The thought of locking lips with either Lu or Dorinda's boyfriends makes me nauseous...

Respected Contributor

As far as available, dateable men are concerned, even though it's NYC, the pool seems extremely limited.

You may as well be in Arkansas! No offense intended towards any Arkansans out there.

Muddling through...
Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

Yea @faeriemoon... She's ready for her close-up, Mr. Demille...

Image result for norma desmond

Honored Contributor

Tom always looks like he is up to no good...probably because he is. He has that sneaky look and mannerisms that I don't like. Lu has blinders on and she seems OK with it.

I thought Tinsley was going to eat Chads face. She wanted to devour him. 

She is acting way too desperate. Yuck.

Bethenny and Carole didn't bother me this episode. 

Ramona and the 3 glass order was ridiculous. Can you imagine if everyone ordered 3 glasses for 1 drink....she truly thinks the world revolves around her. 

Esteemed Contributor

@sabatini wrote:

As far as available, dateable men are concerned, even though it's NYC, the pool seems extremely limited.

You may as well be in Arkansas! No offense intended towards any Arkansans out there.

How many available over 50 year old WEALTHY men are around? The field is not like in your 20's.

Esteemed Contributor

I would like to see where all of the women's wealth came from, aside from the business women.