Esteemed Contributor

Re: real housewives of new york...5/17/17..."news," spoilers, gossip

I wonder if they're really that desperate for a man, or if it's just for a storyline.

I liked LuAnn with Jacques.

She messed that up, though, with her pirate shenanigans.

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@faeriemoon... Well, there is that... I did think her potential Boy-Toy looked a bit on the uncomfortable side with her bowling alley antics... Later, on WWHL, she said they were 'just friends'... Get real... I don't know, I don't dislike her (yet) but I'm far from being on her team... And unlike others, I don't find her that 'cute' nor am I wowed by her overall 'look'... Then again, by comparison... there's not a lot of competition on this show in the glam department...

Woman Wink

I don't find anything overly attractive about Tinsley.  I really dislike her hair but I'm never a fan of long hair parted straight down the middle.  Her face is just average to me and I find nothing that great about her style.  She's just okay to me. 

Respected Contributor

Ramona continues to annoy, annoy, annoy!

WTH was that bizarre drink order?! Ultimately 3 separate glasses?! Bartenders and cocktail servers must hate her!

And watching her give tips on how to attract a guy was nauseating and ridiculous.

She's a real wacko!

We're all so different! I found absolutely nothing attractive about Tinsley's 23 year old boy-toy. Nada.

Muddling through...
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@faeriemoon... Well, there is that... I did think her potential Boy-Toy looked a bit on the uncomfortable side with her bowling alley antics... Later, on WWHL, she said they were 'just friends'... Get real... I don't know, I don't dislike her (yet) but I'm far from being on her team... And unlike others, I don't find her that 'cute' nor am I wowed by her overall 'look'... Then again, by comparison... there's not a lot of competition on this show in the glam department...

Woman Wink

I don't find anything overly attractive about Tinsley.  I really dislike her hair but I'm never a fan of long hair parted straight down the middle.  Her face is just average to me and I find nothing that great about her style.  She's just okay to me. 

I agree @Lipstickdiva... Overall, she looks sort of harsh to me and the hair doesn't help. Certainly, she's not unattractive, but, like you said, not overly so either... She might have once been an 'it' girl, but from where I stand, that time has passed...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@sabatini wrote:

WTH was that bizarre drink order?! Ultimately 3 separate glasses?! Bartenders and cocktail servers must hate her!

And watching her give tips on how to attract a guy was nauseating and ridiculous.

She's a real wacko!

We're all so different! I found absolutely nothing attractive about Tinsley's 23 year old boy-toy. Nada.

Seriously @sabatini (and by the way, I love your avatar... so cute...), that drink order was ridiculous... And then quibbling over whether she had two or three pieces of lime... You just know wait staff see her coming and eyes roll... I know mine would... and do...

Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@sabatini As for the boy toy... I mean, he wouldn't be on my top ten list but I thought he was reasonbly cute and he certainly looked to be nicely put together... Let's put it this way, at 41, she could have worse flings...

Woman Surprised  Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@sabatini wrote:

She's a real wacko!

Seriously @sabatini (and by the way, I love your avatar... so cute...), that drink order was ridiculous... And then quibbling over whether she had two or three pieces of lime... You just know wait staff see her coming and eyes roll... I know mine would... and do...

Woman LOL

Hi, @stevieb! Hey, are you a 'restaurant person'?

Muddling through...
Honored Contributor

@sabatini wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@sabatini wrote:

She's a real wacko!

Woman LOL

Hi, @stevieb! Hey, are you a 'restaurant person'?

No @sabatini, I'm not... but my eyes still roll pretty much most of the time that Ramona is on screen... I've also known a few wait staff well and can just imagine the reactions some of them would have to her convoluted drink orders, which seem to me to be yet another plea for attention...

Respected Contributor

@stevieb, gotcha. Smiley Happy

I only asked because I was a restaurant & pub manager for many years, & Ramona would definitely have been a dreaded customer - especially when you're busy.

Did you see the look on the bartender's face while she gave her order? It was set on remote, but you just knew he was annoyed as he11.

LOL!

Muddling through...
Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

To me there's something very odd looking about Tom but I can't put my finger on what it is. His nose? His jawline? Does he have no neck?  Beady eyes? The way he holds his head? All of those? Don't know what but something.

@shaggygirl  He is odd looking, and he must have something else to offer Luann because it certainly isn't looks, in my opinion.   He has very thin lips, so not much pucker power there, lol.