Honored Contributor

real housewives of new york....4/27/16...."news," spoilers, gossip

hello to all and hope everyone is having a wonderful wednesday! tonight we are back in new york for the real housewives. are we glad that that bra party is over? Smiley Wink

the new show begins at 9pm et. i will be watching empire, but will catch the showing after watch what happens live. also on this evening is there goes the motherhood. carole radziwell and ryan serhant will be on watch what happens live.

last weeks rhony had 1.43 million viewers. those ratings are an increase over the first two weeks. ENJOY!

SEASON 8, EPISODE 4

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/63/655/160420_3022989_Carole_Has_No_Interest_in_Making_up_With_Lua.jpg?itok=OBomojir

carole has no interest in making up with luann.

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/53/895/160420_3022986_Next_on_RHONY__Shut_the_F____Up_.jpg?itok=6dJSgPG6

jules finds out that bethenny is a know-it-all.

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/55/847/160420_3022988_Well_This_Is_Awkward.jpg?itok=JgLiBiCT

bethenny is not amused that john shows up at her birthday party.

The ladies continue their fun weekend in the Hamptons, and Dorinda preps John to apologize to Bethenny for crashing the lingerie party and insulting her. The ladies begin to arrive at Bethenny’s house ready to party, but wanting to bask in birthday behavior, Bethenny avoids John and his attempts to apologize, making everyone uncomfortable. Although Carole doesn’t want to engage Luann, Luann pursues her until she relents, and they decide to hash out their issues. When Bethenny finally decides to hear John out, it escalates into another confrontation, but seeing Dorinda upset, Bethenny decides to extend an olive branch to him. The next day, Jules decides to hosts a brunch, but when Bethenny gives her unwanted opinion on the state of Jules and Michael’s unfinished home, she confirms Jules’s unfavorable impression of her. AIR DATE: Apr 27 9/8c  

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Re: real housewives of new york....4/27/16...."news," spoilers, gossip

Bethenny is almost insufferable. She's totally rude and awful. Carole needs to try to act civil with Luann, and not like a 13-year-old. Ramona is STILL like a dog in freaking heat. John is smarmy and creepy, but I do feel somewhat sorry for Dorinda, bc the girls are so openly rude to her about John. I did feel bad for Jules, as well, bc Bethenny was soooooooooo rude about their home. It was beyond tacky. Luann just never thinks her ...... stinks, or that she does anything wrong. It's like, just apologize! You were a jerk! Sheesh. 

Honored Contributor

bethennys home in the hamptons is beautiful.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

having john at that party is so awkward for all of them. SOMEONE should have at the very least said hello......and bethenny shouldnt be talking about it to others.

i also dont think that dorinda should be pushing him to apologize.....he is a grown man. LOL i feel like this apology thing is lisa vanderpump and eileen all over again......but on the east coast. Smiley LOL

one positive......someone is actually having a bbq, although it looks kind of chilly out! the food looked good. i am always up for a good bbq.

Honored Contributor

i feel like i am on a roller coaster watching these ladies and their apologies and non-apologies and all of the rehashing of events.

i want to yell at them and say PLEASE no one go to the brunch tomorrow. LOL

Respected Contributor

bethenny does have diarrhea of the mouth and needs to zip it on all fronts and i still say the jules is thinner than carole.  it looks like jules' eating or non is addressed next week.

i do feel so sorry for dorinda she is stuck between a rock and a hard place as she says.  i don't know why she doesn't get rid of that bum.

both the bbq and the brunch were disasters.  bethenny has a beautiful home, but jules home is a bit too much and 7 years is a long time to build.

Honored Contributor

Bettheny's home is beautiful, and understated.Jules's home is too big and not very homey,and 7 years is way too long for renovations, and all of that dog poo all over is just gross......It does look like Jules eating or non eating is addressed, and it looks like Bethenny is crying about it as well,should be interesting. Louanne and Carol need to stop acting like teenagers, and have a chat and get over it...I hope this isn't going to go on all season...Bethenny and Jihn-no hope for them, they both have to always be right,and I truly don't think that Bethenny is very forgiving,but what an awkward party,as well as the brunch at Jules palace, since she had to be sure to let everyone know that is 20,000 square feet as opposed to Bethenny's 2300 square foot house...

Esteemed Contributor

Although this episode was a little...."meh" for me, I really enjoyed the fact that Sonja was missing and Ramona appeared to act normal for a change.    In fact, I didn't even realize Sonja wasn't on the episode until I saw the previews for next week.  

Bethenney's home is beautiful although I didn't understand the huge rubber duckie in her front yard.  Jules & Michael's  (is that his name) home was nice and will be beautiful when it is finished but there's no way I would have construction going on for 7 years (if Jules even knows what she's talking about).  What was with the food at the brunch.? There was tons of food for 8 or so people and it appeared to be all breads & bagels (& something that was unrecognizable to me....LOL).  Wasn't there any fruit or egg casserole, meats, etc.  I know they are Jewish but there are non-Jewish people there.  I'm not really a bread person so I notice these things....LOL!!  I would have starved and skipped out with Bethenney & Carol to go eat lunch somewhere (which was rude in how they handled it and behaved, BTW)!!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

Well, I can't stand Dorinda's boyfriend.  He (in my book) is slimy.  He gives me the creeps.  

I FF over scenes where he is.  Would any man come into a 'party' where women are trying on bras?  Come on!  That was crazy.  I am sure (I hope) the producers told him to do that to liven up the show.

I would hope he would have had better sense than that.  He has a knack for showing up where he isn't wanted.  Who (besides Dorinda) wants him anywhere near them?  

Even her own daughter dislikes him.  I think her daughter has good taste.

Respected Contributor

@shoptilyadropagain wrote:

Although this episode was a little...."meh" for me, I really enjoyed the fact that Sonja was missing and Ramona appeared to act normal for a change.    In fact, I didn't even realize Sonja wasn't on the episode until I saw the previews for next week.  

Bethenney's home is beautiful although I didn't understand the huge rubber duckie in her front yard.  Jules & Michael's  (is that his name) home was nice and will be beautiful when it is finished but there's no way I would have construction going on for 7 years (if Jules even knows what she's talking about).  What was with the food at the brunch.? There was tons of food for 8 or so people and it appeared to be all breads & bagels (& something that was unrecognizable to me....LOL).  Wasn't there any fruit or egg casserole, meats, etc.  I know they are Jewish but there are non-Jewish people there.  I'm not really a bread person so I notice these things....LOL!!  I would have starved and skipped out with Bethenney & Carol to go eat lunch somewhere (which was rude in how they handled it and behaved, BTW)!!

There probably was but they were basically coming over for a shmear and booze so most likely there was loxs and fruit, maybe and other smoked fish etc. We do eat meats and fish.