Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of new york.....4/25/18...news, spoilers, gossip

@Daisy Sunflower

i am right there with you. i have been saying it for a few years now. sonja doesnt need to be on this show. every season she looks more and more needy and a little unbalanced.....drinking or not drinking.

i bet she really needs that money though!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

I also think Sonja talking about her "wonderful" marriage is just weird.  Why is she divorced then?  How wonderful could it have been?

@faeriemoon Exactly. She really needs to stop talking about it and focus on the future! She lives in a Fantasyland most of the time, and I think the ladies get frustrated with her for that reason......

@CANDLEQUEEN

I haven't seen the episode yet, but Sonja lives in the past and thinks she still is married to a Morgan.

Dorinda does drink too much.  I don't think Bethenny drinks too much on most occasions.  She keeps it together.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Of course Andy keeps all of this going.  After all, that's the reason people watch these shows.

I listen to Entertainment Weekly XM radio and whenever people come on to discuss these shows, they always talk about the arguments, etc.

Several people mentioned what a snooze-fest this last season was on the ladies on the West Coast.  Everyone got along 'relatively' well.  There were a few blips, but not much.

Several people also said they'd like to see Teddy over on the West Coast leave because she's too nice.

So, yes, I definitely think Andy promotes the arguments, etc.  It's obvious to me (like some say) the way liquor is such a big part of the get togethers.  

Good grief!  I can't imagine how pickled everyone of these women's liver's must be!

Someone was talking about what a sloppy drunk Dorinda is....I totally agree!  I really like the way she dresses and I think she's so cute.  I like her but ....man!  Her motor-mouth gets really nasty when she gets boozed up!  

She even said (well...several have said at one time or another), (paraphrasing), "Sometimes I don't even remember what I said when I get really wound up".  I guess that can be said of most drunks, can't it?

I just read the article by LuAnn in People magazine where she said she finished rehab (as per her children's request...(i.e. law)) and she said 'for now' she wasn't drinking.  She specifically said, (paraphrasing...again), "Now that's not to say I'll never drink again.  I'm just saying right now I 'choose' not to drink".  I don't know exactly when she was interviewed, but I have heard that these shows are filmed months before they are shown, so I would think...maybe...the article is more recent...don't really know though.  Everything is so overly edited...it's crazy!

I also enjoy seeing the clothes they wear.  I think it was funny that the other night Andy showed clips of Bettheny saying something funny about what the hay got into all of us?  What were we wearing?  All of us were wearing something weird.

These people don't seem to have filters on their mouths.  On Watch What Happens (Andy's TV show) the guests commented about LuAnn asking Bettheny's date about "when did they get together" (insinuating she was dating him while he was married and rehashing it up again).

Let's face it!  If they aren't controversial enough they're kicked off of the show....

A lot of people have been complaining about Lisa Renna not being a B this year.  They said they were upset that she didn't stir things up the way she has always done.  Lisa R commented several times that 'she's turning over a 'new leaf' because she now has teenage girls'.  Ha!  I have to wonder if QVC sales has anything to do with it.  I know maybe it sounds dumb, but I think it might have a little something to do with it.  I would think she'd walk a fine line with that.  In the past (much earlier) she would say and do some very, very over the top things.....Along those lines...how about the book she wrote they keep going back to?  Never read it, never would read it...

@Annabellethecat66  It wouldn't surprise me at all if the Q told her to clean up her act/mouth if she wanted to keep selling her shmattas here.

Honored Contributor

I agree about Sonja not being on the show. She makes me feel uncomfortable when her scenes are on. I really think she is mentally unstable and doesn't belong on TV.

Honored Contributor

luanns arrest video from last year.......

Video shows Real Housewives star in cuffs on night of arrest

http://cbs12.com/news/local/video-shows-real-housewives-star-in-cuffs-on-night-of-arrest

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

OMG that video.  Besides how she was acting and how plastered she was, she looked 20 pounds thinner and awful.  Like she quit eating and just drank for a month!

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

luanns arrest video from last year.......

Video shows Real Housewives star in cuffs on night of arrest

http://cbs12.com/news/local/video-shows-real-housewives-star-in-cuffs-on-night-of-arrest

Well that is sad and disturbing. She is drunk out of her mind. That should make her never want to drink again.

I don't think she really was threatening the officer ...I think she didn't know what the he** she was saying. Sad.

Respected Contributor

I'm sure I'm in the minority, but I feel kind of bad that the video was released.  I realize it's probably considered public record, but I don't think it needed to be released.  Seems it was intentionally done to embarrass her.  

It didn't seem that "bad" to me -- she is clearly intoxicated and upset, but she didn't seem that out of control with her actions or words.  I understand her saying "I'm going to kill you" isn't okay, but I'm fairly sure it wasn't literal.  I'm sure this was a huge lesson for Lu, and hopefully she's making some lasting changes. 

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@I like celery wrote:

I'm sure I'm in the minority, but I feel kind of bad that the video was released.  I realize it's probably considered public record, but I don't think it needed to be released.  Seems it was intentionally done to embarrass her.  

It didn't seem that "bad" to me -- she is clearly intoxicated and upset, but she didn't seem that out of control with her actions or words.  I understand her saying "I'm going to kill you" isn't okay, but I'm fairly sure it wasn't literal.  I'm sure this was a huge lesson for Lu, and hopefully she's making some lasting changes. 

@I like celery

Hi celery.  I'm in the minority too.  I don't think she acted that bady at all.  I thought it would be FAR worse.  Yes, she's drunk.  That's a definite.  I"m so underwhelmed by the video, and I don't think it was that bad at all.  She had too much to drink, but I think of many who'd act like that.  

Was she driving drunk?  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@winamac1 wrote:

@I like celery wrote:

@I like celery

Hi celery.  I'm in the minority too.  I don't think she acted that bady at all.  I thought it woudl be FAR worse.  Yes, she's drunk.  That's a definite.  I"m so underwhelmed by the video, and I don't think it was that bad at all.  She had too much to drink, but I think of many who'd act like that.  

Was she driving drunk?  

I guess I'm in the group with you three... Clearly, she was tanked and somewhat inappropriate, but I expected to see her acting out badly, which she wasn't. Her threats were the kind of threats almost anyone pickled to the gills might make and she was clearly not intent on or able to carry them out. For the police to even use them as part of the charge says to me they wanted to make an example of her... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...