Respected Contributor

Re: real housewives of new york.....4/25/18...news, spoilers, gossip

I've got nothing to add to the discussion, as you ladies have been thorough. 

I do want to say, however, that ever since Carole 1st came on the scene, all I see when I look at her is a skull.

Muddling through...
Honored Contributor

Ramona’s career, like many of the Housewives, is drinking.
Respected Contributor

I always thought it was Mario who probably received a lot of money and property from the divorce.  For some reason I always had the impression it was Ramona who made more money than Mario, but I do know Mario's business was a family business he took over.  I could very well be wrong, but I always had the feeling Ramona had more money than Mario.  

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

@I like celery wrote:

I always thought it was Mario who probably received a lot of money and property from the divorce.  For some reason I always had the impression it was Ramona who made more money than Mario, but I do know Mario's business was a family business he took over.  I could very well be wrong, but I always had the feeling Ramona had more money than Mario.  

i honestly dont know @I like celery.

i do know he has a successful longtime business......jewelry of faith and also awards/trophys.

his family business is CLASSIC MEDALLICS. the other company is TRUE FAITH JEWELRY. they also have another website called AWARDSANDGIFTSRUS. \

in the meantime, mario is no longer with his girlfriend......the one he dumped ramona for. he caught her cheating.

ramona had her tru-renewal line, but i dont think she has that anymore. she is now supposedly working on a new line called AGELESS and it is supposed to debut in may according to her website. of course she is no longer on HSN and has not been for some time. her main company is a fashion company called RMS FASHION. not sure how accurate this is, but on manta, this is what it says about RMS FASHIONS.

Rms Fashions, Inc is a privately held company in New York, NY and is a Single Location business.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I read an item about Ramona last year, no idea where it is now, and it would seem she was pretty successful early on. At this point, I suspect she's mostly living off interest, investments and whatever 'name recognition' type ventures she's able to parlay into bringing some added revenue in for her. Some of them are probably somewhat successful in the short term and she strikes me as being experienced enough to drop them when they start faltering. I think she overstates her case as a brilliant business woman, but I don't think she's a dummy either...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

I read an item about Ramona last year, no idea where it is now, and it would seem she was pretty successful early on. At this point, I suspect she's mostly living off interest, investments and whatever 'name recognition' type ventures she's able to parlay into bringing some added revenue in for her. Some of them are probably somewhat successful in the short term and she strikes me as being experienced enough to drop them when they start faltering. I think she overstates her case as a brilliant business woman, but I don't think she's a dummy either...

I think she 100% overstates her case as a brilliant business woman.  I don't think she's a dummy either, but I think she can't be that great in business due to how volatile and erratic she is.  Her personality doesn't lend itself to working well with others, and she doesn't appear to me to be able to get much buy in from others.

I think Mario is the one who made that "faith" business.  I think she got money when they divorced.  I do not think she's as successful as others want her to believe.

I don't know why Carole doesn't work--she doesn't have much to do now other than work out.  I know why Tinsley doesn't work--she's not worked much of her life more than likely and is a trust-fund baby.  She appears to spend much of her day pampering herself with blowouts and nail treatments.  Carole, though, was successful and driven at one point.  She's not very old.  One would think she'd get bored.

I also wonder how busy Ramona really is.  I think Ramona has a big story.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

I think she 100% overstates her case as a brilliant business woman.  I don't think she's a dummy either, but I think she can't be that great in business due to how volatile and erratic she is.  Her personality doesn't lend itself to working well with others, and she doesn't appear to me to be able to get much buy in from others.

I think Mario is the one who made that "faith" business.  I think she got money when they divorced.  I do not think she's as successful as others want her to believe.

I don't know why Carole doesn't work--she doesn't have much to do now other than work out.  I know why Tinsley doesn't work--she's not worked much of her life more than likely and is a trust-fund baby.  She appears to spend much of her day pampering herself with blowouts and nail treatments.  Carole, though, was successful and driven at one point.  She's not very old.  One would think she'd get bored.

I also wonder how busy Ramona really is.  I think Ramona has a big story.

I wonder what a lot of these women do on a daily basis, with the exception of shopping, spas, and lunches..That has to get old after a while if you have nothing else going on......Carole should work, she supposedly was a good journalist. Tinsley definitely needs something to do, she is very young to not work, although something was mentioned about her having a Handbag business.....

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@I like celery wrote:

i honestly dont know @I like celery.

i do know he has a successful longtime business......jewelry of faith and also awards/trophys.

his family business is CLASSIC MEDALLICS. the other company is TRUE FAITH JEWELRY. they also have another website called AWARDSANDGIFTSRUS. \

in the meantime, mario is no longer with his girlfriend......the one he dumped ramona for. he caught her cheating.

ramona had her tru-renewal line, but i dont think she has that anymore. she is now supposedly working on a new line called AGELESS and it is supposed to debut in may according to her website. of course she is no longer on HSN and has not been for some time. her main company is a fashion company called RMS FASHION. not sure how accurate this is, but on manta, this is what it says about RMS FASHIONS.

Rms Fashions, Inc is a privately held company in New York, NY and is a Single Location business.

I really don't know either, @sunshine45  -- for some reason I always thought it was Ramona who had more money, but I also knew Mario "inherited" his family's business. Maybe it was just due to posturing on Ramona's part, which gave me that impression. Smiley Wink  I thought in the early seasons Ramona had mentioned her company bought and resold clothing overstock to companies like TJ Maxx, but I guess that could still be true with just men's apparel. It would be interesting to see Ramona "back in the office."  Smiley Tongue

♥ Life is beauty full ♥