Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of new york....4/19/17..."news," spoilers, gossip

[ Edited ]

@DREAMON wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

I wonder too if some of these seasonal personality changes and shifting alliances are purely the work of Bravo, designed to keep things churning...

When I watch WWHL and Andy shows an upcoming clip...he really gets into pot stirring, upcoming arguments, emotional scenes etc. I think Bravo is behind every move. 

I would love to see the contract they sign. I am surprised that the ones who have been let go haven't had more to say. I know Jill Zarin wasn't happy but I never heard any more about it.

I sometimes wonder if they don't keep their traps firmly shut on the off chance that they might be invited back... And I agree, I think more of this is put together by Bravo than anyone might have initially thought... I think we've all known all along that a certain amout of this is scripted, but it becomes more clear over time exactly how much... The scripting might be loose, but there's definitely a plan as to how each season will unfold... I'd like to see Jill back... It was never boring when she was around but I suppose HRH, The B, won't permit it...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

On the FB page of RH of NY, someone mentioned that Carole is looking more & more like Steven Tyler in his young days, LOL, and if you think about it, she does!  

They look like brothers.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Andy would never take a poll about Jill's possible return with Her Majesty sitting there... When Carole isn't kissing her butt, he takes over...

Esteemed Contributor

How are the ratings?

Maybe they should fire everyone and recast. Seems like interest in NY is waning.

Honored Contributor

@Daisy wrote:

How are the ratings?

Maybe they should fire everyone and recast. Seems like interest in NY is waning.

I'm hoping it's just taking a while to get juicy... I thought it did last year too... But I definitely think some cast changes might net a more interesting show... I've never thought Carole added anything to the show, and personally, I'm thinking they've gone about as far with Ramona as they can go... possibly Sonja too... and not sure Tinsley really adds the spark this show needs... But it's early days, I guess...

Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Hooty wrote:

On the FB page of RH of NY, someone mentioned that Carole is looking more & more like Steven Tyler in his young days, LOL, and if you think about it, she does!   She is really getting on my nerves this season, with her political know-it-all babling, and I wonder if she will still have her party on election night, LOL, I hope if she does Bravo shows it!!!

On the previews for next week's show, it appears she disinvites Ramona from her election night party and tells Ramona she's not the least bit interested in Hillary.  Of course last week she swore the party was bi-partisan and it didn't matter which side you were on, as long as you were informed. LOL

I'm pretty sure she does have the party and Bravo does film it.  I think they showed it in upcoming previews for the season. 

Sure, it was supposed to be bipartisan...but was it b-i partisan?

Speaking of elections, was Carole voted president of the Bethenny butt-kissers club or was she self-appointed?

Woman LOLWoman LOL

I was watching again yesterday and I don't know how I missed this the first time but did you catch when Bethenny was talking about an invite to LuAnn's wedding and she said she would only go if it was a paid appearance or if LuAnn let Bethenny sponsor the bar, she would give her a discount?

What a B I!  Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

I wonder too if some of these seasonal personality changes and shifting alliances are purely the work of Bravo, designed to keep things churning...

When I watch WWHL and Andy shows an upcoming clip...he really gets into pot stirring, upcoming arguments, emotional scenes etc. I think Bravo is behind every move. 

I would love to see the contract they sign. I am surprised that the ones who have been let go haven't had more to say. I know Jill Zarin wasn't happy but I never heard any more about it.

Remember Amber and her annoying husband from the NJ series?  She was on when the twins were on?  I think they lasted 1 season.  She had some not nice things to say about the show.  I was kind of shocked because I was under the impression (although I don't know why), that they sign confidentiality agreements or non-disclosure agreements about the show and what goes on. 

Incidentally, she and her husband were on another reality show about couple's therapy. 

Honored Contributor

I wouldn't mind seeing Jill Zarin back on, but definitely not Alex or the one that Betheny couldn't stand and they argued and screamed at each other constantly. Oh I can't remember her name right now, she was real cute, with a cute little figure, had two girls, had been married to a famous photographer........Oh I will post back when i figure it out! lol!  

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I wouldn't mind seeing Jill Zarin back on, but definitely not Alex or the one that Betheny couldn't stand and they argued and screamed at each other constantly. Oh I can't remember her name right now, she was real cute, with a cute little figure, had two girls, had been married to a famous photographer........Oh I will post back when i figure it out! lol!  

Kelly Bensimon-had to google to find her name! Anyway she is the one Betheny couldn't stand, and they were always screaming at each other.........

Respected Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Kelly Bensimon-had to google to find her name! Anyway she is the one Betheny couldn't stand, and they were always screaming at each other.........

Scary Island!  Scary Island!

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )