Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of new york....4/19/17..."news," spoilers, gossip

@DREAMON wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

Tinsley is the most attractive of this bunch.  I don't find B or Carole, Lu or Ramona attractive. Plus, they are all nuts and high maintenance.  I guess if I was a 75 year old, I may find these others attractive.  Overall, I'd not be wowed by any of them if I was a male.  

I think Carole looks like some form of a bug.  

I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder so from this beholders eyes...Carole is not one bit attractive, Bethenny -no, Lu is OK but masculine looking IMO, Sonja and Dorinda are attractive, and Ramona looks good for her age but I think she looked better before she had whatever she had done to her face. Tinsley is much younger and the most attractive IMO. I thought Jules was striking when she was dressed...wonder what ever happened to her.  

All these women were irresistible to George (OMG I hated that pig) I forgot her name...her Dad.

I agree @DREAMON... I mis-spoke when I said all of them are at least 'reasonably'  (though maybe I should have said 'marginally'...) attractive... Carole is, well, you put it nicely... not... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Hmmmmm, I have to disagree with some of you who think Bethanny only loves herself.   Actually, I think she does not love herself or even like herself.  She feels she is not a lovable human being.  Her childhood was not a loving one.

That's my take for what it's worth.

Honored Contributor

@Big Sister wrote:

Hmmmmm, I have to disagree with some of you who think Bethanny only loves herself.   Actually, I think she does not love herself or even like herself.  She feels she is not a lovable human being.  Her childhood was not a loving one.

It appears... she'd be right.

Regardless of the reasons, she doesn't appear to be... More to the point, she appears to be determined to keep it that way... It's hard to feel much empathy for her no matter how much she might need it...

Honored Contributor

@Big Sister wrote:

You could be right. I thought it was very odd that she said she didn't regret doing that "Soft P*rn" movie. She said she would do it over again because her boobs looked big. I thought she would admit it was a mistake and that she regretted doing it because she now has Bryn and she will see it. 

I do think that if she loved and respected herself she would be regretting doing that. 

She is a very wealthy business woman....why would she want that out there....She's hard to figure out.

On the other hand..All this could be totally wrong and she just might not care what anyone thinks and just cares about herself and her personal wealth.

Trusted Contributor

this show is becoming my least favorite housewife show. can't stand Ramona,never have,Sonnija is next,then carol this year ,get off the political train lady,so annoying.At times Dorinda is my favorite,and i do like Bethany sometimes,LuAnn sometimes.Tucka.

Honored Contributor

I think that LuAnne and Tinsley are attractive, Luanne does have a  masculine look about her, but she has an attractive face...Tinsley is cute. Sonja isn't bad looking, but she has a strange mouth.......Carole is not attractive at all to me, and Ramona looks ok.nothing to write home about..Dorinda is ok. sometimes she can look really attractive..... Betheny looks ok, but her personality is so off putting that it makes her very unattractive! So far this season-very boring!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@PurpleBunny wrote:

Ramona like to infer CONSTANTLY that she has a "date."  I don't believe it. Apparently Sonja doesn't either. She said as much on WWHL. 

Like Sonja has any room to talk.  Most of what she says is all in her head.  Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Yea @BabyYoda... Dorinda's 'thick file' was a bit off-putting and some of them were even speculating who and where she obtained her file... I think one of the even asked her if she had an FBI contact... Really, really silly that these women should resort to keeping files on one another...

Carole asked Dorinda if her friend worked for the FBI and where she got her file. 

That was ridiculous.  Who keeps a file like that?

Esteemed Contributor

I missed some of the conversation between Dorinda and Carole. What was Dorinda talking about?

Honored Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower... Now that Dorinda is on the outs with Sonja, she claimed to Carole that she has accumulated a file several inches thick of, one supposes, dirt surrounding Sonja... and that an 'un-named source' provided it... She more or less inferred that she has her own personal PI or something along those lines...