Esteemed Contributor

Re: real housewives of new york....4/19/17..."news," spoilers, gossip

@loveschocolate wrote:

Does Sonja have a child and if so, how old. The way she behaved with that stripper was cringe worthy.

The same with her bouncing up on down on the bed. I can't tell if she acts like that in real life or just for the show.

Respected Contributor

Sonya was testing the bed for "real life" canoodlng

these women are so slutty

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was a little taken aback when someone (I think Bethenny?) showed the video of Sonja at Lu's shower, with the stripper.  First of all, isn't Lu a little old to have that type of a shower? And isn't Lu, a little too classy to have that kind of a shower?  I mean she sure acts as if she is.  The video showed Sonja on the floor with the stripper nearly on top of her.  And you could see Lu in the background with a tiara on.  ROFLOL  

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I was a little taken aback when someone (I think Bethenny?) showed the video of Sonja at Lu's shower, with the stripper.  First of all, isn't Lu a little old to have that type of a shower? And isn't Lu, a little too classy to have that kind of a shower?  I mean she sure acts as if she is.  The video showed Ramonja on the floor with the stripper nearly on top of her.  And you could see Lu in the background with a tiara on.  ROFLOL  

was that ramona on the floor?......i thought it was sonja?

no, you are never too old to have a bachelorette party or a stripper there as entertainment. LOL

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

luann was so right when she told bethenny that she only loved herself......it is so true! i wonder how many good female friends bethenny actually has? she seems like the type that would have more male friends. STILL cannot stand bethenny.

while i dont like ramona, it was a bit funny to see that she really made bethenny uncomfortable. i guess that that movie had been in the local gossip columns and that is why it was deemed "relevant" by ramona. ramona simply has no filter.

sonja is just so delusional.....and it gets worse every season.

absolutely LOVE luanns home. it is gorgeous. bethennys is nice also, but i think luanns is so much better.....more to my taste and more manageable.

is tinsley going to add anything to the show? as of right now, nothing.

current favorites as of right now........dorinda and luann.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Daisy wrote:

@loveschocolate wrote:

Does Sonja have a child and if so, how old. The way she behaved with that stripper was cringe worthy.

The same with her bouncing up on down on the bed. I can't tell if she acts like that in real life or just for the show.

She is acting so odd all the time ..who knows. I thought she was very strange on WWHL . She appears to be always acting and posing for the camera. 

Honored Contributor

Bethenny's hair was very thick when the Housewives first started. It looks so thin now.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

@Daisy wrote:

@loveschocolate wrote:

She is acting so odd all the time ..who knows. I thought she was very strange on WWHL . She appears to be always acting and posing for the camera. 

i didnt watch wwhl last night.....i fell asleep, but i may not have watched it anyways because i cannot STAND michael rapaport.

Respected Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

Bethenny's hair was very thick when the Housewives first started. It looks so thin now.

Eating disorder

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Respected Contributor

I loved on WWHL when Michael Rappaport called Sonja out on her tag on her Prince Albert skirt!  Lol. She had "the spin" all prepared for that one.  Tell me, how could the item already be returned from a charity with the tag, if we see her on tape sorting the clothes to SEND them to the charity?  Time machine?

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )