Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of new york....4/12/17..."news," spoilers, gossip

@DREAMON wrote:

I think that Sonja may have been at a party or whatever with the people that she name drops when she was married to Mr. Morgan. I don't believe for one minute that she is friends with all these people. They were probably acquaintances of her husband and she met them through him.

That's exactly what I think as well. Poor Sonja, that lifestyle is just so important to her, she is willing to say almost anything to sound like she is still relevant..Wonder what happened between her and her husband?

Super Contributor

I loved the one where Sonja claimed she cooked in the toaster oven

on the French Rivera for Winton Churchill ...Oh .. on a yachet no less....

Priceless .....

Respected Contributor

@akaburtonfan wrote:

I have to wonder if Ramona actually had a hickey or she just wanted people to think she did. If she had one, why not show it to Bethenny -- she obviously wasn't embarrassed by it or she would never have said anything. Ramona is very rude -- who goes to a function like that and starts eating before the host has started???

@akaburtonfan Actually according to Ramona's blog which I just read she lied to Carole about the Hickey to get a rise out of Carole. Ramona stated she had gotten a mole removed and did not want to wear a bandage to the party. I did not know that until I read her blog. She is one piece of work!

Super Contributor

@Big Joanie - LOL!,

@Big Joanie wrote:

I loved the one where Sonja claimed she cooked in the toaster oven

on the French Rivera for Winton Churchill ...Oh .. on a yachet no less....

Priceless .....

Honored Contributor

CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Wonder what happened between her and her husband?

I don't recall her ever talking about her divorce and the reason. Maybe he woke up one morning and realized how delusional and unstable she was. I hope her daughter doesn't take after her.

I wonder if her Daughter has a relationship with her father.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

@PurpleBunny wrote:

Everything about Sonia is staged. She has jumped the shark. 

Yes..she talks like she is reading from a script. 

I think the only reason Tinsley joined the group is to be noticed and known again......although I never heard of her before.

@DREAMON

there are only a handful of housewives that i actually "knew" prior to them being on any of the housewives shows.....kim and kyle richards (because of acting) and kandi burrus (because of singing). i dont think i knew any others.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@Daisy wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

@PurpleBunny wrote:

Everything about Sonia is staged. She has jumped the shark. 

I think the only reason Tinsley joined the group is to be noticed and known again......although I never heard of her before.

Me either. I chuckled when she mentioned her last name along with Vanderbilt and....I forgot the other famous name.

I noticed that too.  The other names were historic and I hardly think "the Mortimers" are on that level. Puhleeease. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@PurpleBunny wrote:

I noticed that too.  The other names were historic and I hardly think "the Mortimers" are on that level. Puhleeease. 

@PurpleBunny  I had actually heard of the Mortimer family name before Tinsley joined the cast.  I do think they are a prominent very wealthy family, and considered "old money," but maybe not on the level of Vanderbilt, etc.  

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

@DREAMON

there are only a handful of housewives that i actually "knew" prior to them being on any of the housewives shows.....kim and kyle richards (because of acting) and kandi burrus (because of singing). i dont think i knew any others.

@sunshine45

She said that because Tinsley spoke as if the Mortimer name is as well-known as Vanderbilt and Rockefeller.

Respected Contributor

@ladyroxanne wrote:

dorinda has hadn a facelift and she looks fantastic.

carole has had some filler in her cheeks, but too close to her eyes.  imo   i think it causes her eyes to look smaller and maybe squinty, has one poster noted. 

@ladyroxanne   Did you read that somewhere or are you just taking a guess?  To me, Dorinda doesn't look different.  I've always liked her "look," but she looks the same to me.  Just curious if you read from a reputable source that Dorinda had a facelift.  TIA

♥ Life is beauty full ♥